YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did i wait long enough to get blood drawn?

soma

Registered
I have had blood tests done in the past that showed i had very low testosterone. I was self treating myself(so i didnt feel like crap anymore) with 30mgs Test Prop. a day for the last 30 days. I just got a HRT doc and had blood drawn and am waiting on results, but was wondering if i waited long enough after my last shot of propinate to get my normal test levels back in the low range (treatable range). I was at 107 and 109 total test previously. my last shot of 30mgs of propinate was thursday and had blood drawn the following tuesday tuesday afternoon (5 days after last shot)...I hope i didnt jump the gun and get tested too soon :banghead: Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks for the help everyone!

Your levels are going to be super high. Even though your amount of test your take is low it still jacks up your blood levels with each shot. Prop only takes 3 days to be out of your system but that doesn't mean your blood levels will start to lower at that time. Just level with your doc and tell him everything and wait 6 to 8 weeks with no injections to get tested again. I leveled with my doc and it made a world of difference. They are not going to bite your head off and it will make working with them totally different..

Even if 30 mgs daily (210 mg wk) of prop puts me in the high normal- slightly higher than normal range? How long should it take to be out of my system? Seems like it would drop rather fast into the normal-low range since it is not supra-physiological doses. i understand if it was enthanate or cyp that would take wks...but even with prop why do you think this?

I think you will be fine, assuming you gear is dosed accurately. I take 300mgs of cyp on Monday and am back to 900 the following Monday, though people all metabolize at different rates. Post back up with your results.

Blood Work Results

I got my lab results back. Testosterone was definitely low enough stopping test propinate 5 days short of labwork.

Total Test : 36.2 ! LOW range (348.0-1197.0)
Free Test: 5.1 LOW range (8.7-25.1)
Estradiol : 22.9 range (7.6-42.6)

My Dhea-sulfate was very high 519.3 (160-449 ) Doc asked if i was taking any supplements with DHEA. I am not.

Other results too if anyone is interested, just ask.

Thanks, thats good info..... i am going on vacation and have been cutting so I upped my test with prop. I have a blood test coming up and am relieved to know that I can run the prop without testing too high.

update? blood work is posted above. Conclusion: i stopped the test prop 5 days before blood test and came back with total test at 36.

Test cypionate 200mgs 1x wkly to start- testing blood levels again in september.

I was going through a youth Doc for a year after I tested low. He had me on 200 a week of test c. I was also running hcg 250 2x week & .5 armidex eod. I went to an endo do I could use my insurance, they don't cover youth doc.
My levels were slightly over high norm so he dropped the hcg & dex. My levels were still a bit high & now they have me trying 180 per week.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws