over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did inflation crush nootropics?

Big Dave Smith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey y’all. It’s been a minute.

I’ve always been a fan of nootropics, specifically pramiracetam. I went to order in bulk online, but everyone is sold out, the prices are crazy high, or nobody in the US offers it anymore. I even tried checking out a new one, coluracetam, and that’s MIA too.

Anyone else seeing the pattern?

Am I missing something?

This seems to be happening with a lot of random raws - don’t think it’s specific to nootropics…

I’ve always been a fan of nootropics, specifically pramiracetam. I went to order in bulk online, but everyone is sold out, the prices are crazy high, or nobody in the US offers it anymore. I even tried checking out a new one, coluracetam, and that’s MIA too.

Am I missing something?
10g Pramiracetam $30 plus $45 shipping

Aliud Pharma Piracetam 1,200mg x 60tab $17 bout 15 dolla shippin

Hope this helps

10g Pramiracetam $30 plus $45 shipping

Aliud Pharma Piracetam 1,200mg x 60tab $17 bout 15 dolla shippin

Hope this helps

pramiracetam and piracetam are two different nootropics?

pramiracetam and piracetam are two different nootropics?
Pramiracetam is fat soluble and significantly more potent.

It’s unfortunately a bit harder to leverage consistently and can give headlock on occasion (tunnel focus in your head with thoughts, kinda like being way too high).

Pramiracetam is fat soluble and significantly more potent.

It’s unfortunately a bit harder to leverage consistently and can give headlock on occasion (tunnel focus in your head with thoughts, kinda like being way too high).
I see, yeah I’m not versed on those drugs, though can help anyone obtain them at the price it should be

Only thing I got from any of the racetams was brain fog... and that's coupled with all the various choline donor supps.

Currently experimenting with the below in injectable form.

Glutathione reduced - 100mg/ml
CDP Choline - 100mg/ml
Choline biterate - 200mg/ml

I play with…

Modafinil
Armodafinil
Pramiracetam
AlphaGPC

Those are my faves.

A half tab of armodafinil + 500-700mg prami + 300mg AlphaGPC and I’m on FIRE for the day.

I can’t use the armodafinil or Provigil every day. They’re absolutely addictive (to me at least). If I take it 5 days in a row and try to cycle off on weekends, I crash too hard. Sporadic use is better.

Prami + AlphaGPC + caffeine I can do non stop… but too high of a dose of prami can absolutely make you a robot. It’s EXCELLENT at quelling depression and pretty good at mitigating anxiety.

I play with…

Modafinil
Armodafinil
Pramiracetam
AlphaGPC

Those are my faves.

A half tab of armodafinil + 500-700mg prami + 300mg AlphaGPC and I’m on FIRE for the day.

I can’t use the armodafinil or Provigil every day. They’re absolutely addictive (to me at least). If I take it 5 days in a row and try to cycle off on weekends, I crash too hard. Sporadic use is better.

Prami + AlphaGPC + caffeine I can do non stop… but too high of a dose of prami can absolutely make you a robot. It’s EXCELLENT at quelling depression and pretty good at mitigating anxiety.
How much is your daily caffeine intake ?
Do you find 50mg of armodafinil increases your heart rate too much with your martial arts sparring ?

Has anyone ever tried high-dose Tyrosine? Most Tyrosine supplements are sold in capsules and only at 500 mg usually. @The_Beast wrote this article a few years ago and it was the first time I saw dosage recommended this high. You need to find a good powdered form to avoid downing multiple capsules. The one I bought is 5 grams per scoop. Anyway, it can get you out of a mental funk if you're in one. It's not something that should be taken all the time though. I use it every once in a while. You can combine it with other stuff or without for extra focus and better mood.

I play with…

Modafinil
Armodafinil
Pramiracetam
AlphaGPC

Those are my faves.

Interesting, I may give my modafinil another shot!

Has anyone ever tried high-dose Tyrosine? Most Tyrosine supplements are sold in capsules and only at 500 mg usually. @The_Beast wrote this article a few years ago and it was the first time I saw dosage recommended this high. You need to find a good powdered form to avoid downing multiple capsules. The one I bought is 5 grams per scoop. Anyway, it can get you out of a mental funk if you're in one. It's not something that should be taken all the time though. I use it every once in a while. You can combine it with other stuff or without for extra focus and better mood.

Will have to look into this. Might try an inj form.

How much is your daily caffeine intake ?
Do you find 50mg of armodafinil increases your heart rate too much with your martial arts sparring ?
I know you’re asking dave but i work a physical job, take about 600mg caffeine daily and 250mg armodafinil every day

doesn’t increase my heart rate one bit, might raise bp a few ticks but not anything in the realm of concern for me personally

Am I missing something?
Certain nootropics are impossible to get thanks to the good old F🖕D🖕A. Idiots were putting certain nootropics in gas station pills they markets as energy pills to get high. This caused the crack down. But there are still some real good nootropics. I guinney pigged hydrafinil starting a few months ago. It’s very good and 5 grams lasts months. There are no human studies on it so no way to know how safe it is. In theory it should be safer than modafinil and less abuse potential. If you notice my posts getting less intelligent and on par with Forrest Gump then avoid using it. 😀

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131