over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did inflation crush nootropics?

Hey y’all. It’s been a minute.

I’ve always been a fan of nootropics, specifically pramiracetam. I went to order in bulk online, but everyone is sold out, the prices are crazy high, or nobody in the US offers it anymore. I even tried checking out a new one, coluracetam, and that’s MIA too.

Anyone else seeing the pattern?

Am I missing something?
I actually looked into this a while back for the same reasons and my understanding is that the manufacturing has come under pressure either US or abroad ( because technically they’re drugs not supplements),and also the payment processors won’t deal with sites that sell certain items so it seems to be a couple factors adding up to higher prices, having to pay with bitcoin, or modifying certain compounds so they’re acceptable for sale

No comparison. phenylpiracetam would be closer because it has stimulant effects
I may order some and try it. Sometimes it's hard for me to get going in the morning. I have to get up early for work and I'm just not a morning person.

I may order some and try it. Sometimes it's hard for me to get going in the morning. I have to get up early for work and I'm just not a morning person.
I use it for when I’m severely dragging ass in the morning. 300mg and it’s like night and day. The only catch is you build a tolerance very fast. More than 3 days in a row and it starts to lose effectiveness. 3 days on, 3 days off is ideal

Hydrafinil has some interesting research behind it. I can't say I've noticed much. I've taken 15 mgs , which is lower. Mg for mg it was better than one of the finils, that why chosen it.

Alpha GPC

L theanine

Alcar

Mucuna pruiens, l Dopa. Don't mix this with any serotonin releasers because it lowers serotonin.

I use it for when I’m severely dragging ass in the morning. 300mg and it’s like night and day. The only catch is you build a tolerance very fast. More than 3 days in a row and it starts to lose effectiveness. 3 days on, 3 days off is ideal
You order it from the site you posted? I'm going to order today if so.

Modafinil is around if you wanna dig a bit. 50mg will go along way. 200mg is overkill for most IMO
which local sponsor carries this?ty

I will also add I have had great results with a product called absolute focus here are the ingredietns

1675901062966.png
I bet it is cheaper to make a formula similar to this ourselves. with that said

I am interested in trying fladrafinil and the phenylpiracetam separately, anothe guy has DMAA too

noopept is cool i have used it a ton solo , its hit or miss, but works amazing for an hour or two when it does work

Just my perspective, could it be demand? AAS, HGH, supplements, even peptides (for a while and still) there is a large demand. If you were to ask your average person or even gym goer or AAS users, most probably have never heard the term or have any interest in them. It's a small niche that have interest.

if you're looking for nootropics that will make your brain function somewhat close to the guy in Limitless, you're chasing a pipe dream. Can some of these nootropics improve cognitive performance? Yes but the degree of improvement is minor at best and who knows what the side effects could be.

if you're looking for nootropics that will make your brain function somewhat close to the guy in Limitless, you're chasing a pipe dream. Can some of these nootropics improve cognitive performance? Yes but the degree of improvement is minor at best and who knows what the side effects could be.
well said

best i could do is armodafinil plus a ‘racetam plus a form of choline

I’ve been really interested in using this after 16+ hour flights that land me into the next morning because of time zones. I can’t sleep on planes, period, not even first class lay flats.

Is there really no “stimulant effect” like caffeine, ephedrine, amphetamines? Just focus and wakefulness… sounds almost too good to be true.

Does it effect your sleep?

I’ve been really interested in using this after 16+ hour flights that land me into the next morning because of time zones. I can’t sleep on planes, period, not even first class lay flats.

Is there really no “stimulant effect” like caffeine, ephedrine, amphetamines? Just focus and wakefulness… sounds almost too good to be true.

Does it effect your sleep?
I take it in the morning and it’s never affected my sleep, i wouldn’t put it‘s effects past 6hrs, for me anyway

theres a stim effect but not like the ones you mentioned, hard to explain. No ”jitters”

has also been shown to improve tolerance to cold, which i can verify is true (not relevant here just putting it out there)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws