over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did Letro work for your Gyno?

Did Letro kill your Gyno?

• Yes

Votes: 57 64.8%
  • No

Votes: 31 35.2%

• Total voters
Just got done with a cycle of it and it most certainly worked for me. It absolutely KILLED my sex drive and I do suffer right now from dry joints which is bad. Even with the high AAS, I think I got maybe 1 freaking boner in a week. Normally, if the wind blows I'm ready.

I used 2.5mg pills which most of the time were cut up in 4 quadrants (approximately .625mg) taking .625mg per day. I tried to follow the typical protocol of ~.5mg for approx 1 week ramped up to a full pill for ~1week...then I came back down to .625mg. Total time was about 3.5 weeks I suppose. Mine were pills since it was from a script.

Normally I take 20mg ED of tamoxifen (nolva)...and I had a big flare up due to change in AAS. I'm switching from tamoxifen to anastrozole to see how that goes. I'll take Letro again if I need it as it most certainly worked BUT the side effects for me really sucked.

From what i've read you cannot have prolactin related gyno IF estro levels are under control. From my understanding, 19-nors can cause gyno by (like almost all AAS) raise estro levels and once estro levels are out of control while using a 19-nor then you get prolactin sides. Now IF estro levels are UNDER CONTROL while using a 19-nor, you should then not get any prolactin sides.

From my exp on the boards when people complain about leaky nips is because they are running deca and/or tren and not running any type of AI on cycle. This of course then causes their estro levels to spike high making estro levels 5x higher than they should be (dose dependent) and then the prolactin sides come into play.

Drugs like Caber can then help reduce the prolactin sides but what's the use if estro is still out of control? All you are doing is controlling prolactin sides while estro is still high and can still cause high estro related gyno. Side Effect of caber is high sex drive so people subconsciously will think their estro must be under control if they are a sex machine and now having prolactin sides, lol!

Simple, always run an AI on any cycle running more than 500mg of total AAS a week and doubt you will ever see estro sides or prolactin sides. Have never seen anyone with blood work showing they have estro levels under control but they are having prolactin sides. Running an AI on all cycles is also important for health reasons as well, not just gyno provention. Not healthy for a male to have sky rocketed estro levels for 10+ weeks during a cycle.

Just my theories from reading on the boards and personal exp.

I was taking NPP and Tren A 700mg each, 0 test and got gyno.

Started taking adex first, did nothing but may have been bunk. Got pharm grade Caber and worked.

Still have a small lump though.

How Letro become known as the "gyno killler" -

In postmenopausal women, letro wipes out E2 completely, over 99% I think. Like 2-3% more than other AIs (which is very significant for cancer patients, wiping out 99% vs 97% is having 2/3rds less E2 left around causing breast cancer to grow.

For reasons that would take too long to go into, AIs don't work nearly as well in MALES or PREmenopausal women. Rather than blocking 97-99% of all Estradiol, they only block about 50-60% of estradiol in men.

So you can see, the fact that letro is marginally stronger makes little difference when we are talking 50% left over, at this point 1 or 2% doesn't mean shit.

Now nolvadex on the other hand blocks the receptor so it doesn't matter how much E2 is floating around. You could even combine the two, however just nolvadex alone is plenty to do the job.

NOTE: "fatty" gyno (also known as pseudogyno) will NOT shrink, even if all estrogen is blocked, if you are not dieting.

Is there a way to kill like 95-99% of Estradiol in mens?

I thought letro was stronger than 50-60% since a lot of males seem to report a crashed libido and fragile joints on it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!

It helped a little but fucking nolva helped that an amazing deal. Had an issue with gyno asked everybody and ran letro 2x (maybe 3). Posted on here and it was nothing but pages of pages posting the same answer "NOLVA".

Get it, use it, fall in love with it.

How much nolva do you guys take and for how long?

I need to put in an order and was wondering on the strength and qty to get

NOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!

It helped a little but fucking nolva helped that an amazing deal. Had an issue with gyno asked everybody and ran letro 2x (maybe 3). Posted on here and it was nothing but pages of pages posting the same answer "NOLVA".

Nolva dose?

Also what were you running?

Nolva will block receptors and help prevent getting gyno, but I don't see how it can reduce any effects once you have it. Letro is a powerful AI and reducing overall estrogen in the body.

Usually nolvo is taken as 20mg 10mg 2x/day. it's what I normally take as I'm prone to gyno quite easily...sucks. If you have high levels of estrogen, it won't lower it though. I'm now taking armidex to reduce my e2 levels.

If you're prone to gyno, 20mg daily is the typical dosage. Cycle it when you need it.

Having Issues...

Could use some input before I drop some bills...

On 700/350 Tren/Mast w/ 0 Test.

Been taking .5mg Pharm grade caber and high dosing research grade Letro from Purchase that I had from before.

Still getting the itchy feeling in nipples and still have a hard lump on the right side

I have confidence in Purchases products just at a loss from what to do from here on out. I was also using Ergo Tamoxifen that I again had from before and that didnt make much difference either.

If some one has been using certain RC's they KNOW to work I would appreciate a PM... Please as I am asking oly bc GTG may not carry some of my research needs (prolactin).

If your truing to save yourself from getting bitch tits I wouldnt buy $25 dollar letro.. If you can get your hands on Femara by novartis youll definently get rid of your bitch tits

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Using pharm grade letro kept my gyno down but not 100% it did however dry me out like no tomorrow for my show ..:headbang:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!

After having gyno surgery ( dr. Asayre in nyc) my new primary stated that he probably could of killed it with Nolva (tamoxifen)

Leto will lower your estrogen, but not a literally disrupts the estrogen in the breast tissue and does not allow estrogen to attach to the mammary gland area (that's how he explained it)

Leto didn't do shiiiiit for mine

NOLVA, NOLVA, nolva. Nolva + exemestane always works wonder for me, and has made lumps go away several times. I hate letro, and it's also so terrible for our bodies to crash your E2 like that.

Letro worked well for me, I like pretty much any ai, but I haven't tried adex or aromasin

NOLVA, NOLVA, nolva. Nolva + exemestane always works wonder for me, and has made lumps go away several times. I hate letro, and it's also so terrible for our bodies to crash your E2 like that.

:banghead:

letro is great but you have to be very carefull as it will shut ur sex drive down wo warning...

i found through out the years that i respond much better if i rotated several different anti estrogens during the cycle

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws