over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did Letro work for your Gyno?

Did Letro kill your Gyno?

• Yes

Votes: 57 64.8%
  • No

Votes: 31 35.2%

• Total voters
I had very large hard lumps under both nips and letro at 2.5mg a day made it go away. No more hard lumps. It was not noticeable at all when I did a show. Any time I try deca I get hard lumps and letro makes them disappear. No more deca for me.

I have blood work that shows perfect estro levels when on cycle using 1.25mg of letro a day. That is research letro.

I don't like to use letro all the time because it kills my sex drive. I also have blood work that shows very high estro levels when on 25mg aromasin eod.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yes, I always keep some on hand... Actually just started a few days ago as my
Right nip has a lump. It always reduces it but never completely gets rid of it.

Using 3mg of Letro ED and 40mg of nolvadex ED.. gyno is breaking apart def reducing in size we will see what happens over the next week... if it completely goes away....

How Letro become known as the "gyno killler" -

In postmenopausal women, letro wipes out E2 completely, over 99% I think. Like 2-3% more than other AIs (which is very significant for cancer patients, wiping out 99% vs 97% is having 2/3rds less E2 left around causing breast cancer to grow.

For reasons that would take too long to go into, AIs don't work nearly as well in MALES or PREmenopausal women. Rather than blocking 97-99% of all Estradiol, they only block about 50-60% of estradiol in men.

So you can see, the fact that letro is marginally stronger makes little difference when we are talking 50% left over, at this point 1 or 2% doesn't mean shit.

Now nolvadex on the other hand blocks the receptor so it doesn't matter how much E2 is floating around. You could even combine the two, however just nolvadex alone is plenty to do the job.

NOTE: "fatty" gyno (also known as pseudogyno) will NOT shrink, even if all estrogen is blocked, if you are not dieting.

You now what is cool about Letro? Research grade actually works :eek: ...and therefore is readily available.

YMMV depending on the brand.

In postmenopausal women, letro wipes out E2 completely, over 99% I think. Like 2-3% more than other AIs (which is very significant for cancer patients, wiping out 99% vs 97% is having 2/3rds less E2 left around causing breast cancer to grow.

For reasons that would take too long to go into, AIs don't work nearly as well in MALES or PREmenopausal women. Rather than blocking 97-99% of all Estradiol, they only block about 50-60% of estradiol in men.

So you can see, the fact that letro is marginally stronger makes little difference when we are talking 50% left over, at this point 1 or 2% doesn't mean shit.

Now nolvadex on the other hand blocks the receptor so it doesn't matter how much E2 is floating around. You could even combine the two, however just nolvadex alone is plenty to do the job.

NOTE: "fatty" gyno (also known as pseudogyno) will NOT shrink, even if all estrogen is blocked, if you are not dieting.

I wouldnt have believed it were it before my last bout with gyno. Letro for 5 1/2 weeks nothing but -23% sex drive, lump hung around.

Decided I was on letro long enough, bit the bullet and tapered off, started nolva with a 60mg blast the first day and within 24 hrs i saw a decrease in size not seen in the previous 5 1/2 wks on letro. One week later, lump is nealry gone. Albeit the letro was research chem, and nolva was generic script, but I'm a believer

Any type of gyno is best treated with nolva...

That^!

I tried letro and screw it. Nolva is what needs to be used. I learned it the hard way and I am amazed by the strength and possibilities of nolva.

Always listen to Kaladryn. He seriously knows his stuff.

When I had gyno, no matter what I took it just wouldn't go away. I had to come off the gear AND take AI before I saw any improvement.

Just started increasing my daily dose of Letro to 2.5mg after 3 weeks on Nolva(40mg a day) without any change. If Letro doesn't work I'll add on Rax.

Last edited:
Letro did not work for me either. I just got to live with puffy nipples. Surgery is expensive.

What is Rax?

Sorry to put this out there guys but if you are suffering from pubertal gyno NONE of these protocols or AI's are going to reverse it. At best you shrink the lumps down but when you cease use, guess what, they are going to come RIGHT back. Not to mention if you are dealing with fatty deposits around the chest, no drug is going to get rid of that. Lipo and extraction of the gland is the only thing that will get your chest looking 100% normal, trust me, I've used every "protocol" out there. I stay on an AI year round right now which is probably TERRIBLE for someone to do but it's the only way I can keep the lumps in check until I decide to pay for the surgery. No need to go to extreme doses of Letro etc., Adex works pretty well for me in lower doses (.25mg) and keeps the lumps to a minimum.

1. I read that cabergoline, (dostinex -brand name) is best to use to stop prolactin from being made, so testosterone can be produced normally.
  2. Also, gyno over 1 yr old will probably need to be surgically removed.
  3. Finally; Prolactin type gyno is said to need surgery if not caught early.

Is this valid?

really even prolactin related gyno is best treated with nolvadex ,I was not aware of that

From what i've read you cannot have prolactin related gyno IF estro levels are under control. From my understanding, 19-nors can cause gyno by (like almost all AAS) raise estro levels and once estro levels are out of control while using a 19-nor then you get prolactin sides. Now IF estro levels are UNDER CONTROL while using a 19-nor, you should then not get any prolactin sides.

From my exp on the boards when people complain about leaky nips is because they are running deca and/or tren and not running any type of AI on cycle. This of course then causes their estro levels to spike high making estro levels 5x higher than they should be (dose dependent) and then the prolactin sides come into play.

Drugs like Caber can then help reduce the prolactin sides but what's the use if estro is still out of control? All you are doing is controlling prolactin sides while estro is still high and can still cause high estro related gyno. Side Effect of caber is high sex drive so people subconsciously will think their estro must be under control if they are a sex machine and now having prolactin sides, lol!

Simple, always run an AI on any cycle running more than 500mg of total AAS a week and doubt you will ever see estro sides or prolactin sides. Have never seen anyone with blood work showing they have estro levels under control but they are having prolactin sides. Running an AI on all cycles is also important for health reasons as well, not just gyno provention. Not healthy for a male to have sky rocketed estro levels for 10+ weeks during a cycle.

Just my theories from reading on the boards and personal exp.

absolutely worked great ....had it first time (lumps) about size of marbles and was gone in 3 weeks ....have since used it througout heavy test cycle as preventative

snake

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner