over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did Levrone use synthol?

nuteboy said:
I read that article when Flex talked about Esiclene. BigA question, how do you think Kevin lost all that weight?

If you were able to keep most of your size, I wonder how he was able to get rid of his? I mean is he dieting and not working out? That's the only way I can think.

I believe if you stop using gear but eating fatty foods you'll keep most of the weight where Kevin maybe dieted down with low carbs, cardio and no weight training. Taking a guess.

Only way I can think of is to not train with weights (obviously), do lots of cardio/aerobic type activities/sports, and eat tiny amounts.

Vander_V said:
Ok so maybe not synthol but what about this drug Esiclene? maybe he had a few runs with it , Big A you would seem to know the most on this matter do you think theres a possibility he used something ? hey im not knocking Kevin im just curious like the rest of you guys .

Until it was discountinued in the mid '90s (?), no pro or top competitor would step onstage (even for guest posings) without using it.
But very temporary results, just like the swelling from sustanon.

Nowadays some are using Nolotil in place of Esiclene for temporary enhancement.

I could write a volume on this but will keep it short.
Kevin has always "deflated" after a contest, since the 1991 JR nationals.
I have known the guy for years he stopped everything, the diet, growth agents, the training, the cardio, Ate junk and 2-3 meals a day, partied and drank alcohol, stays out late, and ran women etc.
The he would turn a switch and turn everything back on to a lifestyle training eating cardio in a more disciplined manner than Jay Cutler.
Although at the extreme ends of the spectrum I know but IMO why he is still healthy and happy today.
No disrespect Vander but you are hardly a Levrone so why are you comapring your triceps to him? ;) :D
Anyway Kevin hardly EVER trained tricpes or delts after he built his core mass....
He didn't use any Synthol or Escilene, them damn tris were there way before Sythol was brought to the forefront by Chris Clark.

PEACE:D ;)

Last edited:
Big A said:
He looked like that way before SEO's came about.
Esiclene was around in those days though (the drug, not the bullshit garbage called Esik-Clean).

About why he lost so much size, I agree. Between late 2001 and mid 2003 I did not train at all and I did not eat like a bodybuilder, etc. I didn't drop below 240. I wasn't quality by any means, but I looked like a powerlifter, etc.
Even 7 months in jail, no training and eating prison garbage, I didn't go below 220.

So yes, I do find it strange that he drops so much so quickly.

maybe is it because he started roids really early and his body wasn't able to fix all this muscles ?

anyway it seems weird as after so many years and after being so big he lost a lot of size !

I had always heard about Levrone losing so mouch size after a show. Well, about three years ago I had the chance to train and eat with him. It was in July and he said he hadn't trained or took anything since the Olympia the year before. He was a solid 210 lbs. He just started his prep that week for the Olympia for that year. Then later in October, the was about 247 or so on stage. :eek:

Kevin himself answered the question on GetBig ( he posts under Hollywood.) He said he does not train with weights, eats only one meal per day and does hours of cardio.

Take it for what it is.

Boo

I know the answer to this question actually . Most of you know that at one time I was a fairly big time dealer of gear . I had contacts all over the US and many were tied to my days in college and pro ball [as well as the fight game ].I know the answer to the Levrone question ,but I will not answer because it really doesnt matter and wouldnt be fair to Kevin .[and he is one of the greatest our sport has ever seen reguardless ....man what physique that man had ]

As far as to why he lost so much muscle ........that is easy ......Look around at every pro that shrinks like him when they go off .......what do they all have in common ? I can all but guarantee that they all started gear shortly after training . They never built a soild foundation . Guys like me , Doggcrap ,Massive G , Big A , Vander, and Phil .........built our base without gear and paid our dues first .......After my arrest I was so depressed and disillusioned with the pussies in our sport [arc bitches and self centered user pricks ],I gave it up entirely .......didnt touch a weight and ate like complete shit for 7 yrs ........what was the result of that ? I went from my hardest best at 293 to a smooth 270 .....was I fat? .......Yes , but not really .....just smooth and balanced ....people would ask all the time if I was a bodybuilder .......how does that happen ? Simple ....I started lifting at 10 .......was pretty consistant most of time until I was 17 [ at which time I reached a very hard 225 ] , when I went to college ,weights took a back burner to training for speed and agility [ I was already one of the strongest guys in the nation as football players went ] My weight stayed between 228 and 232 due my position requirements [ strong safety ] When I met Doggcrap I was down to 225 I think trying get over not being able to pass an NFL physical anymore [ I was depressed , and bodybuilding and fighting helped fill that gap in my life and I lived for them both ] I started gear on my own and quickly hit 245 or so and was 23 .....by 25 and after training more closely with DC I was 293 and my training partner was 311 at 23 .....[ we both ended up in jail shortly after that and bodybuilding for me was history ] My point being ,if you lay out a foundation with proper eatting and heavy training you alter your structure and your bodies set natural point [ I can weigh anywhere between 240 and 250 very hard ....clean with no drugs for 10 years ....well ....two very short cycles during that time ....lol ...6 weeks each ....lol...hey, at least I am honest ...lol ]......if you just have great genetics and respond to gear really well , sure you will blow up fast ,but when you stop your bodies return to normal .[ ever seen freaks like Strydom or Dillet off gear ? They are totally normal looking .......shoot Gunnter was down to 240 earlier this year and looked like nothing ........when he started diet for the O he was 340 ......what does that tell you ? ]Like Big A always sayes diet and training first ........max those things out ......should take 3-5 year min to find what works best for you ......then maybe think of trying gear[ then Gh ....ect...as each step progresses ] .........otherwise, if you ever have to go off ........you are going to have to hear those ...." what happened to you questions ?" " You used to be huge " type of shit if you ever go off [ or AIDS rumors ]............Gear is just a tool IMO , but it really has nothing to do with bodyuilding what so ever !!!

Massive G said:
I could write a volume on this but will keep it short.
Kevin has always "deflated" after a contest, since the 1991 JR nationals.
I have known the guy for years he stopped everything, the diet, growth agents, the training, the cardio, Ate junk and 2-3 meals a day, partied and drank alcohol, stays out late, and ran women etc.
The he would turn a switch and turn everything back on to a lifestyle training eating cardio in a more disciplined manner than Jay Cutler.
Although at the extreme ends of the spectrum I know but IMO why he is still healthy and happy today.
No disrespect Vander but you are hardly a Levrone so why are you comapring your triceps to him? ;) :D
Anyway Kevin hardly EVER trained tricpes or delts after he built his core mass....
He didn't use any Synthol or Escilene, them damn tris were there way before Sythol was brought to the forefront by Chris Clark.

Geez thanks alot assho for reminding me lol , yea i beleive i posted on how puny i looked compared to him :mad: my question was just about his triceps being so big to the point they almost look fake , also im not saying Kevin used anything im simply just asking and it seems people are split half and half on this matter , hey when im 35 or what ever Kevin was im sure ill be alot better then iam in that pic from a yr ago , that is unless i quit BBing . My arms are 20 its just the triceps i need bigger to get to 22s , How big were kevins arms ? i cant remember but they look like 23s . in 3 years i started BBing went from 180lbs show weight to 212 show weight so thats a tad over 10lbs a year , my goal is 240lbs show weight so i got a few more years to go hope i can reach it before i quit . so stop rubbing it in dammit lol.

Also could he have used synthol what are your thoughts on that.

Last edited:
Iabadman said:
I know the answer to this question actually . Most of you know that at one time I was a fairly big time dealer of gear . I had contacts all over the US and many were tied to my days in college and pro ball [as well as the fight game ].I know the answer to the Levrone question ,but I will not answer because it really doesnt matter and wouldnt be fair to Kevin .[and he is one of the greatest our sport has ever seen reguardless ....man what physique that man had ]

As far as to why he lost so much muscle ........that is easy ......Look around at every pro that shrinks like him when they go off .......what do they all have in common ? I can all but guarantee that they all started gear shortly after training . They never built a soild foundation . Guys like me , Doggcrap ,Massive G , Big A , Vander, and Phil .........built our base without gear and paid our dues first .......After my arrest I was so depressed and disillusioned with the pussies in our sport [arc bitches and self centered user pricks ],I gave it up entirely .......didnt touch a weight and ate like complete shit for 7 yrs ........what was the result of that ? I went from my hardest best at 293 to a smooth 270 .....was I fat? .......Yes , but not really .....just smooth and balanced ....people would ask all the time if I was a bodybuilder .......how does that happen ? Simple ....I started lifting at 10 .......was pretty consistant most of time until I was 17 [ at which time I reached a very hard 225 ] , when I went to college ,weights took a back burner to training for speed and agility [ I was already one of the strongest guys in the nation as football players went ] My weight stayed between 228 and 232 due my position requirements [ strong safety ] When I met Doggcrap I was down to 225 I think trying get over not being able to pass an NFL physical anymore [ I was depressed , and bodybuilding and fighting helped fill that gap in my life and I lived for them both ] I started gear on my own and quickly hit 245 or so and was 23 .....by 25 and after training more closely with DC I was 293 and my training partner was 311 at 23 .....[ we both ended up in jail shortly after that and bodybuilding for me was history ] My point being ,if you lay out a foundation with proper eatting and heavy training you alter your structure and your bodies set natural point [ I can weigh anywhere between 240 and 250 very hard ....clean with no drugs for 10 years ....well ....two very short cycles during that time ....lol ...6 weeks each ....lol...hey, at least I am honest ...lol ]......if you just have great genetics and respond to gear really well , sure you will blow up fast ,but when you stop your bodies return to normal .[ ever seen freaks like Strydom or Dillet off gear ? They are totally normal looking .......shoot Gunnter was down to 240 earlier this year and looked like nothing ........when he started diet for the O he was 340 ......what does that tell you ? ]Like Big A always sayes diet and training first ........max those things out ......should take 3-5 year min to find what works best for you ......then maybe think of trying gear[ then Gh ....ect...as each step progresses ] .........otherwise, if you ever have to go off ........you are going to have to hear those ...." what happened to you questions ?" " You used to be huge " type of shit if you ever go off [ or AIDS rumors ]............Gear is just a tool IMO , but it really has nothing to do with bodyuilding what so ever !!!
Nice post bro , i tend to agree . wonder what others think?

I also know Kevin pretty OK, we used to go to his gym. He loses weight/size fast, yes. And miraculously gains it just as fast. He is a partier no doubt.
Even now although SO much smaller, his body still holds the same proportions.
That is the telltale thing, to me.

And as BigA said he had the tris/delts before Syn was abig thing.

Vander_V said:
Also could he have used synthol what are your thoughts on that.
i dont think it matters really...here's why...if people question that someone has used syntherol it usually means this...they have an outstanding bodypart/s. and if they used syntherol to get it, then they used it correctly. if there is even that shadow of a doubt that he could have possibly NOT used syntherol, then props to him. because IF he did, he used it correctly, and it did what its supposed to do.

i am jealous as hell of his tri's though...my tri's are my worst bodypart, and i would do anything to have tri's like his!LOL

How big were his arms? As well as other various pros.

I heard in an interview that Lee Priests were 21''.

I talked to him at the AC this year. It was interesting since Im kinda getting the feeling that Kevin is an all or nothing kind of guy. Its like if he is going to be into bodybuilding than its going to be 100%. If its acting or whatever BBing is going to take a back seat and he is not going to give a crap about eating, training, or whatever else. He was telling me he was eating whatever he wanted and not really training at all (not compared to what he used to). I felt like a retard asking about him those questions because Im sure he gets that all the time. The fact of the matter still remains though, for not training or eating very good, he still looks better than 99% of people his age.

Whats impressive about levrone is that he only trained so many months out of the year.

BuffD said:
Could it be possible that he altered his diet, didn't lift and did a ton of cardio which would burn alot of that muscle off? He knew he wanted to get into acting and downsize so it's quite possible he did all he could to downsize. Even now his arms are pretty good and his tris look overdeveloped for his arms.

It is possible. Kevin stated several times to people he's shrunk down his size in order to meet the expectations holly wood has. He's trying to pursue his acting career, and he said he is able to get more parts / roles by not carrying so much mass / looking like a bber. He posted this over at mayhem sometime ago.

Massive G said:

How do you know he didn't use any esiclene? Like Big A said everone used it when it was available. Flex Wheeler said Levrone loved the stuff. I remember when Levrone tore his tri some Pro who came to mayhem and said he tore it due to the excessive injecting in the area. Don't get me wrong, I don't think his triceps were due to the stuff but he probably touched them up at least like everyone else did.

Vander_V said:
Nice post bro , i tend to agree . wonder what others think?

I agree as well. Nice post Iabadman.

All I can reference is my own experience as well. I started lifting weights when I was 12 and I trained hard and ate decent through high school, college, and minor league baseball. I played at around 195-210 and never touched any AAS, not cause I didn't want to but becasue I didn't know how to use it even though everybody on my minor league team questioned my "cleanliness" and when I was done with baseball I fu*ked off for three years and got into partying, drugs, you know the story blah, blah, blah.

well two years ago I cleaned myself up started to hit the weights again, and I went to the "dark side" ( I started using AAS) I competed last year at 193lbs, and this year at 215, you can see my pictures in the judges critique, I couln't believe that after taking three years off and only training for two years that I was able to get back so much so fast that I lost from partying and doing other BS .

So I am in total agreement with your statement IaBadman

Last edited:
Question answered before it was even asked.

Big A said:
But very temporary results, just like the swelling from sustanon.

I was just about to ask about that... I had killer looking tri's for a couple of days after putting 1cc of sustanon into them.

:D

-terryd-

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner