over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did Levrone use synthol?

My question is, if he used synthol or escilene for years wouldnt there be some sort of abscesses or lumps on his tris when he got to a smaller size, or would it go away when he was a normal size? just curious

jahras12 said:
My question is, if he used synthol or escilene for years wouldnt there be some sort of abscesses or lumps on his tris when he got to a smaller size, or would it go away when he was a normal size? just curious

That is not how Syntherol/Esiclene works.
Read my article in the Article's forum call ''Site Enahncing Oils - a how to guide". It's a Sticky there.

read it and now understand, thanks.
now another offtopic question big a in your seo article, why do you think gregg valentino has implants in his arms, why cant it all be seo oil? is it because it would dissapate too early? what if it is muscle that was added into the area like you said, could that be possible?

I dont think it is possible...

Not to say that he could not have built some "better" arms with synthol use. Im not sure but he could have used synthol but his injection volume would have to be like 20-30ml at a time to have had them look like that. I thought they looked like a clump of shit myself. He was the extreme. Heck he could have had implants put in. I talked to a plastic surgeon (freind of mine) and he said they do have shoulder, bicep and tricep implants at this time. Mostly for people who have had sever injurys etc....But im sure a crooked doc would have put them in if you paid them enough. Damn shame in my opinion. :confused:

jahras12 said:
read it and now understand, thanks.
now another offtopic question big a in your seo article, why do you think gregg valentino has implants in his arms, why cant it all be seo oil? is it because it would dissapate too early? what if it is muscle that was added into the area like you said, could that be possible?

It is impossible to get that size with SEO's. The oil would dissipate way before you could get them to that size. Keep in mind the look - an oil bag look. There's no muscle tissue there.
To get that much oil in there at once without building it up, would not be able to due to the skin not being able to stretch. And gradual build up of oil would dissipate too quickly.
Gradual implant increases is possible.

I've had misguided people that want to look like him email me and asking if there is a secret to the SEO's, as they've been using SEO's year round and they still look nothing like Valentino. They think that he adds something. A surgeon can tell you it's implants and also when his bicep 'burst', they can tell you that it looks exactly as if an implant was removed.

man that is just insane, the seo oil thing is quite interesting and can be good for people competing who need that little edge, but what gets me is that people want to look like valentino year round, man that is just plain nuts, but i guess everyone is different, so who am I to judge, I want to be a freak, thanks for answering those questions guys

Vander_V said:
So you think its was genetics , then why has he held 0 muscle since his retirement? i was 242 been off for almost 8 months and kept 233lbs and i wasnt even training for the last 12 weeks do to hernia operation, if its genetics thats great for him but for me well its gonna take me some hard ass work to get then like that or even near that i should say:mad:

Bro he did everything he could to lose that muscle..its not that he just quit training and it fell off....he has the best genetics that i know of.

Massive G said:
I could write a volume on this but will keep it short.
Kevin has always "deflated" after a contest, since the 1991 JR nationals.
I have known the guy for years he stopped everything, the diet, growth agents, the training, the cardio, Ate junk and 2-3 meals a day, partied and drank alcohol, stays out late, and ran women etc.
The he would turn a switch and turn everything back on to a lifestyle training eating cardio in a more disciplined manner than Jay Cutler.
Although at the extreme ends of the spectrum I know but IMO why he is still healthy and happy today.
No disrespect Vander but you are hardly a Levrone so why are you comapring your triceps to him? ;) :D
Anyway Kevin hardly EVER trained tricpes or delts after he built his core mass....
He didn't use any Synthol or Escilene, them damn tris were there way before Sythol was brought to the forefront by Chris Clark.

PEACE:D ;)

LOL glad someone said it

HUGE BUMP

SHOT* said:
Bro he did everything he could to lose that muscle..its not that he just quit training and it fell off....he has the best genetics that i know of.

well yea i hear ya but its a tuff call , most pros do use seo , sure he has great genetics but add some oil in the shoulders and tris and you got fucking balloons for arms , like Big A said if you know what the hell your doing you can make it seem close to natural and maybe not visible at all , so whos to say , I tell you one thing i do beleive Iabadman when he says something his post was a good one if you wanna scroll back and check it , hey either way Kevins my hero ;)

Yeah, probably....so?

I'm not saying it is ethical, but if you aren't using every trick in the book then it's your own fault. Trust me, everyone else is!

As far as Levrone goes I don't care if he did or not, he looked great. But even if he wasn't, he was competeting against guys who were, so I don't think it makes him a punk just for leveling the playing field.

Kinda like baseball. People are slamming current ballplayers that might use AAS, but look back through the history of baseball you will find plenty of so called 'greats' who broke the rules to their advangtage. How do you think we got the spitball, the phantom tag, or the corked bat?

To sum it up I think athletes everywhere will always try to gain an edge over others. I'm sure Levrone was using every technique he could to improve his physique and to me all that makes him is a smart BBer.

Sorry for the rant,

-terryd-

When the term "genetics" is used you have to remember that it means more than just someones ability to get big. Levrone has great genetics in that he "responds" exceptionally well to gear. He also has very round muscle bellies that add to the illusion and his genetic potential. Some are very lucky with response to gear. I believe that Levrone simply resonds exceptionally well. He was known to take several months off of training when he worked on his music. He would decide to do a show and asctually grow into his stage condition. Going from something like 200 to 250 for a show in 4-5 months. I also believe that he pounded the escilene. One thing is for sure. He was a freak in his day, and could easily repeat this condition if he chose to do so.

Eatbig2getbig said:
When the term "genetics" is used you have to remember that it means more than just someones ability to get big. Levrone has great genetics in that he "responds" exceptionally well to gear. He also has very round muscle bellies that add to the illusion and his genetic potential. Some are very lucky with response to gear. I believe that Levrone simply resonds exceptionally well. He was known to take several months off of training when he worked on his music. He would decide to do a show and asctually grow into his stage condition. Going from something like 200 to 250 for a show in 4-5 months. I also believe that he pounded the escilene. One thing is for sure. He was a freak in his day, and could easily repeat this condition if he chose to do so.

You hit the nail,right there...
He was probally using gear only when training FOR CONTEST.
This guy could blow up in like 2-3 months.
Then after the contest he would come off,not training,no eating,no gear nothing...

Vander_V said:
So you think its was genetics , then why has he held 0 muscle since his retirement? i was 242 been off for almost 8 months and kept 233lbs and i wasnt even training for the last 12 weeks do to hernia operation, if its genetics thats great for him but for me well its gonna take me some hard ass work to get then like that or even near that i should say:mad:

You hit it on the head Vander....It aint genetics..For Kevin...It was the magical assistance of anabolics. Yes I know I hear it coming from the peanut gallery..LOL

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner