advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did my 1st shot of Tren yesterday (Tren E)

Crazytall

Registered
Ive never done tren before, and I was dissapointed when I recieved E instead of the A that I ordered, but I didnt want to go through the hassle of sending it back, so I decided to try a very low dose, and wait 2 weeks to see how I reacted to it. But today I was in the gym, and I forgot I even took the tren yesterday, and I was huffing and puffing, and sweating more than usual. I felt like I wasnt getting anything done, and I was just plain dragging ass. I had taken a full serving of Animal Rage before and that usually kicks my butt, but today it was like nothing. Then I remembered I took the tren, but how could I be feeling the effects of it the next day when it was Tren E??
Also, I feel a marked increase in frustration. Little things are bothering me, like too many people at the gym, and my computer desk being messy. Usually I dont sweat that stuff, but today I was very pissed off at it all.
Im just wondering if its normal. Im sure it not just in my head. I noticed these things before I even thought about the tren. I was thinking that maybe they put the wrong label on the dvd. Im not sure because Ive never done A, so i have nothing to gauge it against.

if you wanted ace you should have got ace...not the best idea to take enanthate your first time..i would have exchanged it or done something...regardless thats fucked up what your source did

Im sure it was an honest mistake. Ive never had any issues before. Im just wondering if maybe it is Ace that was mislabeled. Would I feel any sides for Enan in a day?

Im sure it was an honest mistake. Ive never had any issues before. Im just wondering if maybe it is Ace that was mislabeled. Would I feel any sides for Enan in a day?

Could be mislabeled for sure if you have ordered ace,but again even ace won't give you an effect that quick,I think it needs to build up in your system for certain time I think, but again I'm a noob who's been on Tren ace since Jan of this year,but what you are describing are the classic sign of Tren Ace tho, but I could be wrong.Love that F"ckin thing tho I gotta admit some bad ass shit.I feel like I never wanna get off of it:p

I would speak to the source and ask.
E isnt imop the best thing to start ,i would try to begin with ace.

I don't think you would feel the Tren that quick and the opposite should take place. You would feel strong, energetic, pumped if it was kicking in. Just my two cents.

Love Tren!

Be careful bro, Tren is known to turn the wrong people into serial killers!

E ester kikn in in 24 hrs.......doubt it. The mind is a powerful thing. I dont feel ace @ 150 a day that quick.

Be careful bro, Tren is known to turn the wrong people into serial killers!

Are you saying he is a little bit of a mental case?

Sorry but even with tren base you would not get that effect the next day. Also I have no idea why everyone keeps saying you shouldn't start with tren E. After the ester is broken off tren E and tren A are the same thing. It's like saying you should start with test prop over test enanthate?

Sorry but even with tren base you would not get that effect the next day. Also I have no idea why everyone keeps saying you shouldn't start with tren E. After the ester is broken off tren E and tren A are the same thing. It's like saying you should start with test prop over test enanthate?

Test enan has never caused me to want to kill small animals. When ya want offa tren ya want off NOW! I had insomnia for 9 days one time. 9 days with maybe 2 minutes sleep at a time.NOT GOOD.

Maybe he aint but I am:p when I was on tren ace I was like a ticking time bomb, everything and everyone used to wind up for no reason. Somebody could say hello to me and I could take it the wrong way. I wasn't a fun bobby thats for sure. I would hate to put my family through that again, but then again I was dieting too so they both didn't go hand in hand...

Maybe he aint but I am:p when I was on tren ace I was like a ticking time bomb, everything and everyone used to wind up for no reason. Somebody could say hello to me and I could take it the wrong way. I wasn't a fun bobby thats for sure. I would hate to put my family through that again, but then again I was dieting too so they both didn't go hand in hand...

exactly, plus the fact if sides (other ones) rear there ugly faces,tren ace will clear much faster than enan. I say tren ace all the way anyday :headbang:

p-l

Test enan has never caused me to want to kill small animals. When ya want offa tren ya want off NOW! I had insomnia for 9 days one time. 9 days with maybe 2 minutes sleep at a time.NOT GOOD.

Ok if you are having that bad of side effects then I can certainly understand wanting Tren A.

Personally I like tren E but I keep the dosage low at 200mg a week. I can sleep I just wake up at least 2 times a night because I am in a puddle of sweat. I then move over in the bed so that spot can dry while I proceed to soak the new spot I am in.

Ok if you are having that bad of side effects then I can certainly understand wanting Tren A.

Personally I like tren E but I keep the dosage low at 200mg a week. I can sleep I just wake up at least 2 times a night because I am in a puddle of sweat. I then move over in the bed so that spot can dry while I proceed to soak the new spot I am in.

Lmao, i hate waking up in a wet puddle, i remember first taking tren and waking to a soaked bed and thinking "theres no way i could have sweated that much, have i pissed the bed"??

Ive just ordered more tren e, love the stuff...

бесшовное мае

афутболки с логотипами из сериалов облегающие майки динияр билялетдинов номер на футболке футболки я люблю свою жену купить белую майку forum футболки с надписями fuck engec где в санкт-петербурге можно сделать фотографию на футболке ar-t-shock любая надпись на майке футболки греко римская борьба заказ футболки футболки для печати футболки москва купить футболки с прикольными надписями в спб marc jacobs майки футболки от дизайнера футболки с изображением кассет

нанесение фото на футболку по индивидуальному заказу **broken link removed** **broken link removed** прямая печать на футболках **broken link removed** **broken link removed** создай себе футболку и купи её **broken link removed** **broken link removed** украсить футболку стразами **broken link removed** **broken link removed** мужская футболка купить memberlist **broken link removed** **broken link removed**

футболки 200 гр заказать футболку c megadeth майка денис симачев симачев футболки личное фото майка шиноды футболки кружки календари футболки с надписями знаменитости футболки swan lux подарочные майки с лого на шампанское интернет магазин футболка денис симачев

рисунки на футболках футболки поло **broken link removed** **broken link removed** детское бельё майки трусики интернет магазин **broken link removed** **broken link removed** футболки с надписью суслик сука личность **broken link removed** **broken link removed** куплю розовая футболка психея **broken link removed** **broken link removed** где купить эксклюзивные футболки в питере **broken link removed** **broken link removed**

песня каппа майки футболка с надписью judo футболки levante осень 2008 нетрадиционные отношения майка шиноды и честера беннингтона слэш фанфик купить дизайн на футболки

my last cycle was 1000mg/week test e with 800mg/week tren e; great cycle, only negative side I had was a VERY sweaty set of sheets, even in winter.

I can't say i've ever noticed anything more than a bit of a restless sleep and increased sweats on tren e; found that I had a much better sleep when i added 2iu GH in the mix.

I'm always amazed at how many people say how crazy they go on tren- seems to be more prevalent in the US boards; just wondering if its an expectation? I'm currently UK based, and I notice most who say how bad tren is have not used any, or never used more than 150mg/week... perhaps its like alcohol- some get funny when they drink to much, some fall asleep, and some fight..

I notice sides in about 48 hours, irritable, snappy, rock solid etc. Same goes for test e, feel sides in way under a week. Its been said a million times and couldnt be more true...everyone is different, he could be very sensitive and just never knew it.

I notice sides in about 48 hours, irritable, snappy, rock solid etc. Same goes for test e, feel sides in way under a week. Its been said a million times and couldnt be more true...everyone is different, he could be very sensitive and just never knew it.

Yeah it is just like the guy I knew in college who after 30 minutes of taking his first shot of test cyp he "raged" on his roommate. His roommate then called campus security and they searched his room and found his gear. I told him previously to even taking it that his gear was fake and he was lucky that it was fake now because they would drop the charges after it was tested. He, however, was certain it was real because after all he did "rage" 30 minutes after taking it. In the end the gear was fake and the charges were dropped.

So the moral of this story is as follows - If you expect that gear will make you an asshole then you will not be dissappointed even if your gear is fake.

Yeah it is just like the guy I knew in college who after 30 minutes of taking his first shot of test cyp he "raged" on his roommate. His roommate then called campus security and they searched his room and found his gear. I told him previously to even taking it that his gear was fake and he was lucky that it was fake now because they would drop the charges after it was tested. He, however, was certain it was real because after all he did "rage" 30 minutes after taking it. In the end the gear was fake and the charges were dropped.

So the moral of this story is as follows - If you expect that gear will make you an asshole then you will not be dissappointed even if your gear is fake.

I see your point and couldnt agree more, some people are simply fucked up in the head. Back in college football one of my bros replaced inj winny with milk for some tool on campus, the kid thought it was awesome shit but the shots kill and leave huge lumps...lol. But you also must admit that everyone is different, I am no new comer and notice symptons from certain long chain injs. within a few days. Who knows

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity