over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did old timers had less gyno?

ALLEX

Banned
We have new, stronger AIs every day. Also the knowledge about these drugs has increased tremendously. Yet, I'm under the impression that gyno is much more common today than 30 years ago. Is that so? Why?

We have new, stronger AIs every day. Also the knowledge about these drugs has increased tremendously. Yet, I'm under the impression that gyno is much more common today than 30 years ago. Is that so? Why?

Good point. I wonder why none of the 70's guys had bitch titty?

It was very easy to get Nolvadex back then. Any Doctor would prescribe it too you. That was always a part of a cycle. Keep in mind that the doses are also a lot higher now then back then too.

Probably multi factorial , less test ran, not on cycles for years on end, not as lean and dried out on contest day which didn't show gyno as much.

That and super wide grip bench press kills gyno.

Probably multi factorial , less test ran, not on cycles for years on end, not as lean and dried out on contest day which didn't show gyno as much.

That and super wide grip bench press kills gyno.
:D

probably environmental factors involved too...
we all grow up with A LOT more estrogen in our bodies. its in our drinking water, in PVC plastic bottles, everywhere. i think the water is the worst. synthetic estrogens get in the sewage water from women on the pill.
sewage plants dont filter out these hormones before "purifying" that stuff to become our drinking water.

look at how many 15 year old boys with bitch tits and female looking bodies walk around nowadays. its environmental.

i don't know about all that.
boys have tits cuz they're fat.
girls are reaching puberty earlier for the same reason. they reach a certain bodyfat percentage and it says, hey, she's ready to bear children, so she goes into puberty.
gymnnasts for example reach puberty later as their bodyfat is much lower.

i don't know about all that.
boys have tits cuz they're fat.
girls are reaching puberty earlier for the same reason. they reach a certain bodyfat percentage and it says, hey, she's ready to bear children, so she goes into puberty.
gymnnasts for example reach puberty later as their bodyfat is much lower.

of course higher food consumption plays a role in earlier development too.
but then again the average american diet is FULL OF CHEMICALS... so you do not only consume more food, but also more synthetic hormones.

the estrogen thing is proven by the way, its not some kind of theory of mine ;)
but yeah i agree on the fact that obesity and accelerated development are most likely very correlating...
earths population is also feminizing. look at all the girls flocking at feminine looking guys nowadays. and guys getting manicured and sh*t like that :D

^^^^^ What Jizzmo says.

Look at all the boys with pear-shaped physiques and the girls with beer guts and love handles. The fat distribution patterns have changed.

Also, one thing to remember is that back in the 60-70s many of the guys who were serious into lifting were already those with "elite" genetics. They were the guys that started with the "gymnast" type bodies already. Today you have all sorts of guys lifting and using large dosages and it all comes down to how much aromatase enzyme your body produces naturally. I know guys that run 2 grams test with no gyno, bloat, etc. I also know guys who go over 200mgs a week and their nips start getting puffy and swollen and need an AI

franco columbo had very noticeable gyno at the 1981 Olympia..

on a side note, Padilla looked so awesome lol

of course higher food consumption plays a role in earlier development too.
but then again the average american diet is FULL OF CHEMICALS... so you do not only consume more food, but also more synthetic hormones.

the estrogen thing is proven by the way, its not some kind of theory of mine ;)
but yeah i agree on the fact that obesity and accelerated development are most likely very correlating...
earths population is also feminizing. look at all the girls flocking at feminine looking guys nowadays. and guys getting manicured and sh*t like that :D

Yes estrogens in the food, phytoestrogens in plastics. And barely and one breastfeeds anymore....so boys get soy heated in a plastic bottle.

On top of a better environment novla and lower test was used as mentioned. They didn't mess with GH much and IGF at all. IGF grows the glands in the presence of estrogen.

^^^^^ What Jizzmo says.

Look at all the boys with pear-shaped physiques and the girls with beer guts and love handles. The fat distribution patterns have changed.

Also, one thing to remember is that back in the 60-70s many of the guys who were serious into lifting were already those with "elite" genetics. They were the guys that started with the "gymnast" type bodies already. Today you have all sorts of guys lifting and using large dosages and it all comes down to how much aromatase enzyme your body produces naturally. I know guys that run 2 grams test with no gyno, bloat, etc. I also know guys who go over 200mgs a week and their nips start getting puffy and swollen and need an AI

Speaking about the girls with beer guts and love handles.I can't really say it is environmental but i can say ,the girls who wear the skinny jeans and half tops need to start having a clue there:rolleyes:

If nolvadex was easily obtained than thats a reason right there.

Plus those who did get gyno were not showing it off.

They didng run test... test is shit, I used to like it... but no more than 150mg anymore

They didng run test... test is shit, I used to like it... but no more than 150mg anymore

If you're not a serious bodybuilder, meaning trying to become top tier, I would have to agree with this statement. Test sucks hehe

Most guys I worked with early on had success with NOLVA and PROVIRON.
Also these guys cycled on and off properly,,,didnt take too much for too long,,,of course many factors.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear