advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did some chins and rows at the high school:)

JETHRO TULL

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I am 261 pounds this am. Not big or particularly lean, just trying to keep myself respectable looking.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 544
I set the timer and tried three pics.

5 sets of chins and 5 sets of cable rows.

I do some complicated workouts. Lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 530
Yeah looking small and average Mr Humble

Looking good bro! ..nothing like a hardcore high school gym atmosphere makes me wanna put the pads on! :headbang:

I get frustrated sometimes....

When I see pictures of all the competitors and when I go to shows.

I know what effort it takes and the amount of gear it takes to do the competitions.

But...I am just unwilling to take a high amount of supplements ....then shrink back down to being human looking. Lol.

That would bum me out. So I guess I post pics with a small amount of "protein" and still have folks think I look pretty good....I guess it makes me feel somewhat successful:)

Thanks you guys.

You have a great physique and its nice to see guys like you show that you can acquire good solid mass along with strength with a minimalistic approach. Like you I try to stay away from big doses , however you look better than me..i will get there one day haha. You serve as a great motivation.

You are right, i was at a show the past weekend, honestly i was DUMBFOUNDED at the amount of gear these guys are running, honestly. most guys are between 4-6g total along with 10-20 gh. It is weird because on the internet (where i picked up my cycle habit) you hear about these monsters who run low doses and cruise on barely anything. Yet in real life every single person i have met bar none, is running huge doses and a cruise usually is 500 - 750mg for a few weeks, some look awful because drugs cannot make a bodybuilder, otherwise anyone who took a boatload would look incredible, but the ones who eat right and train heavy are huge.

Exactly!

You have a great physique and its nice to see guys like you show that you can acquire good solid mass along with strength with a minimalistic approach. Like you I try to stay away from big doses , however you look better than me..i will get there one day haha. You serve as a great motivation.

You are right, i was at a show the past weekend, honestly i was DUMBFOUNDED at the amount of gear these guys are running, honestly. most guys are between 4-6g total along with 10-20 gh. It is weird because on the internet (where i picked up my cycle habit) you hear about these monsters who run low doses and cruise on barely anything. Yet in real life every single person i have met bar none, is running huge doses and a cruise usually is 500 - 750mg for a few weeks, some look awful because drugs cannot make a bodybuilder, otherwise anyone who took a boatload would look incredible, but the ones who eat right and train heavy are huge.

It is like I tell myself..."this is the amount you are able to safely take maybe 250 mgs of TE per week and some aromasin) now see what you can do!" Lol

I just have to swallow my pride and realize I am probably not going to look awesome. Just pretty good is going to have to be good enough.

JT you look great mate, not just saying that either, genuine question now, ever get an itch to throw in 8 weeks of higher dose or some tren or deca or an oral? Must be tough not , i basically am happy guys like you post up and am honest, as you are what i would like to emulate.

I throw in an oral or.....

JT you look great mate, not just saying that either, genuine question now, ever get an itch to throw in 8 weeks of higher dose or some tren or deca or an oral? Must be tough not , i basically am happy guys like you post up and am honest, as you are what i would like to emulate.

.....another product a couple times per year. I pretty much use Lightening Fast ...so I will get some TE or some Tren E. As far as being big....I am not that intrigued with it at this point! Lol. I look at my girlfriend when she is in shape walking around the gym at a little over 130 pounds and 5'4. She makes most people in the gym look sad! Lol so I figure I I can just work with what I have put a little muscle on and stay fairly lean at my bodyweight. That is probably good enough. Plus, I am hoping that low amount won't mess up my health. You know?

Thanks, Zeus!

Jethro your size and the little you take of TE amazes me looking good brother!

I know you help out some huge competitors here like BigMike295 (who is a really nice fella. We met he and his wife in LA)

I can only dream of looking like that dude! But what I can tell the members here...is the supplements you folks have WORK!

I am a "responder". I am older and feel like shit when I have no male hormone in my body. When I have the real thing...wham! I get good pumps and feel like a human being again:).

This pic was last Saturday at 5:30 am in the crappy little hotel gym. When I am low on test I don't get swollen I have veins sticking out all over like I do in his pic. Heck I am not even really awake yet!

Thanks for your comments and your help.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 294
I am messing around with the black and white...

Barndoor back brother! Looking wideeeeeeeee

....feature on the camera. I like the black and white pics:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
lookin' good JT

I remember when I first starting looking at the muscle magazines, they would talk about "barn door lats." And they would have a picture of someone with a back like yours. F...ing amazing!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

You look great big man and your a genuine good guy and that's better then all the muscles in the world.

Now where are all your refreshing outdoor pics?! :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity