advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did Ubiquinol increase my Ejection Fraction?

IronViking69

Registered
Newbies
Six months ago my Ejection Fraction was 44 (measured by 3D echocardiogram with multiple long-axis views). Last week I had a second echocardiogram and my Ejection Fraction was 60.

Diet, exercise, and gear (prescribed TRT plus low-dose NPP for joint relief) were all the same except for two things:

(1) Jarrow Ubiquinol; 1 capsule in the morning and 1 in the evening. I started this to hopefully improve heart function about three months ago.

(2) Flush niacin; 1 capsule with a morning meal and 1 with an evening meal. I started this to hopefully boost my HDL number about three months ago.

With less than 5% variability in echocardiogram measurements, I saw an improvement no matter what way things are sliced. Does the Ubiquinol account for this?

Six months ago my Ejection Fraction was 44 (measured by 3D echocardiogram with multiple long-axis views). Last week I had a second echocardiogram and my Ejection Fraction was 60.

Diet, exercise, and gear (prescribed TRT plus low-dose NPP for joint relief) were all the same except for two things:

(1) Jarrow Ubiquinol; 1 capsule in the morning and 1 in the evening. I started this to hopefully improve heart function about three months ago.

(2) Flush niacin; 1 capsule with a morning meal and 1 with an evening meal. I started this to hopefully boost my HDL number about three months ago.

With less than 5% variability in echocardiogram measurements, I saw an improvement no matter what way things are sliced. Does the Ubiquinol account for this?

That's a huge increase. Not sure if those supplements were the cause, but either way, that's really awesome. My ejection/fraction is normal. I do take ubiquinol, niacin and a bunch of other supplements, and it seems to stay stable year to year.

Did your HDL increase too?

What's your TRT and NPP dose?

That's a huge increase. Not sure if those supplements were the cause, but either way, that's really awesome. My ejection/fraction is normal. I do take ubiquinol, niacin and a bunch of other supplements, and it seems to stay stable year to year.

Did your HDL increase too?

What's your TRT and NPP dose?

I haven't had my lipids tested again yet. They were last tested a little over three months ago and my HDL was rather low (24). This is what prompted the addition of flush niacin.

I inject 120mg of Test Cyp every fourth day. NPP is 100mg a week, divided into two injections.

How much Ubiquinol are you taking? I always use Jarrows brand.

How much Ubiquinol are you taking? I always use Jarrows brand.

He said 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening. That's 200mg/day. Not a very high dose for such an increase in ejection fraction in my opinion.

I haven't had my lipids tested again yet. They were last tested a little over three months ago and my HDL was rather low (24). This is what prompted the addition of flush niacin.

I inject 120mg of Test Cyp every fourth day. NPP is 100mg a week, divided into two injections.
Why 120mg, if I would have ejection/fraction problem, I would just inject 70mg per week.

He said 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening. That's 200mg/day. Not a very high dose for such an increase in ejection fraction in my opinion.

My Jarrow softgels are 200mg each, so I'm taking 400mg per day.

It's definitely possible that Ubiquinol increased it if you weren't taking it previously. There is evidence that CoQ10 improves ejection fraction. Keep it up!

Why 120mg, if I would have ejection/fraction problem, I would just inject 70mg per week.

My starting total testosterone was 118ng/DL and I need therapeutic doses for symptom resolution. My cardiologist is fine with this at the moment.

My starting total testosterone was 118ng/DL and I need therapeutic doses for symptom resolution. My cardiologist is fine with this at the moment.
Did you ever tried 10mg daily doze?

I'd wager you had some sort of virus or other factor that had damaged your heart and it recovered. Ubiquinol on its own can't do that. I take 400 mg/day too because of my heart failure after the heart attack. Been on it for 12 years.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131