over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did we ever find out what was in...

There was alot of speculation as to what was in teh oral form of IGF and HGH that a company was making...I used their product and got very very good results off of them...

Many MANY people claimed that IGF or HGH was not in them so if it is true what was it in them that made me, a bodybuilder of 25 years, grow & harden up and get thicker over a 4 week period just as if i was taken IGF and HGH?

Max32 said:
bump, you referring to IBE bro?
Yes a company I have used for over 3 years with great success as well as about 20 of my friends.. I am not sure why there wodl be any doubt as to teh quality of the IGF and HGH but there is.. i used them both with great results over the summer but i was getting feedback from gusy who said it is not possible to get teh IGF and HGH in a oral form so it must be bogus..

They have always doen right by me over the years...

bigbaldbulldog said:
Yes a company I have used for over 3 years with great success as well as about 20 of my friends.. I am not sure why there wodl be any doubt as to teh quality of the IGF and HGH but there is.. i used them both with great results over the summer but i was getting feedback from gusy who said it is not possible to get teh IGF and HGH in a oral form so it must be bogus..

They have always doen right by me over the years...
The main problem is with the delivery system they claim they have. Here's the problem the way I see it: they say a drug company that is developing oral insulin is licencing the technology to them. But why would the drug company do that? Why would they risk messing with the bodybuilding market when so much is at stake? And if they are selling real igf-1 as a supplement, and they even advertise in the mags, that would be highly illegal also, no?
Something is not right here IMO.

KillerStack said:
The main problem is with the delivery system they claim they have. Here's the problem the way I see it: they say a drug company that is developing oral insulin is licencing the technology to them. But why would the drug company do that? Why would they risk messing with the bodybuilding market when so much is at stake? And if they are selling real igf-1 as a supplement, and they even advertise in the mags, that would be highly illegal also, no?
It all seemed funny to me as well but when i used them they did exactly what IGF and HGH were suppose to do...
Like i said i have been friends with the guys down at IBE for over 3 years and have talked to them many times on teh phone and when an order was off or or late they always tossed in soem extras for me.. I am not sure what is in it if it is not IGF or HGH but whatever it is worked for me and many other guys i turned onto it..
Until i see a scientific piece of paper with test results i am not selling them short on the ingredients..

I have some oratropin, but kinda sketchy on it. Oh well it was free so I guess I will try it.

LiLSaVaGe said:
I have some oratropin, but kinda sketchy on it. Oh well it was free so I guess I will try it.
bro...eat the way you should and take teh oratropin after training and you will get good gains.. the stuff really works..

bigbaldbulldog said:
bro...eat the way you should and take teh oratropin after training and you will get good gains.. the stuff really works..

Thanks bbb, I will keep you updated.

KillerStack said:

From what they have explained, the drug co. was licensing the technology to IBE to fund a phase of their clinical testing. As far as legality, IGF-1 isn't scheduled (AFAIK) and is sold as a "research chem" making it legal for sale. That aside, peeps who have experience w/the injectable form say this delivers the same or close to the same results. I have also read on AM that IBE will be pulling their HEXATROPIN in a few months and be selling it as a prescription RX. Seems like they're onto something. Also, OT-1 is to be taken first thing in the AM w/no food before and for an hour afterwards. Food will lower the absorbtion dramatically. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Bionic said:
From what they have explained, the drug co. was licensing the technology to IBE to fund a phase of their clinical testing. As far as legality, IGF-1 isn't scheduled (AFAIK) and is sold as a "research chem" making it legal for sale. That aside, peeps who have experience w/the injectable form say this delivers the same or close to the same results. I have also read on AM that IBE will be pulling their HEXATROPIN in a few months and be selling it as a prescription RX. Seems like they're onto something. Also, OT-1 is to be taken first thing in the AM w/no food before and for an hour afterwards. Food will lower the absorbtion dramatically. Hope this helps.
i know that they have top notch Dr's working for them...their scientist are hired from pharmacutical companies...

all things considered i noticed no differnce between oral IGF/HGH and the injectable stuff...its my opinion and my personal experience...no shots is always a plus....

thanks bionic and all others guys...BBB

I thought I read somewhere that IGF was approved by the FDA for medical purposes:confused:

Bionic said:

it cant be sold as a research chem when their instructions/marketing describe oral administration. i mean i know it is being done but......

admittedly, i do similar things but i am geared towards a non-bb market..:)

less competition = larger market share for me...::tar-wars

Bionic said:

when you say "w/the injectable form" , are you speaking of IGF or lr3-IGF-1 ?

G.E.R.M said:
when you say "w/the injectable form" , are you speaking of IGF or lr3-IGF-1 ?

lr3-IGF-1. When I said that it was sold as a "research chemical" I, more than likely was mistaken. I do know that it isn't scheduled but I am, by no means, an expert on IBE's products or lr3-IGF-1. I was just sharing some info on the topic which I've been following for quite a while now. On a side note, I want to wish a Happy, safe and prosperous New Year to all of you and your families.

Bionic

Since i Have used this product with great success i would and will continue to use it...whatever is in it, if it is not IGF/HGH works like them and i get the same results.... hard to beat that and with no inj...plus plus plus...

I wish that IBE could of worked thinsg out with this board as far as advertising andn that someone on here with connections could get the products tested...

Best all of you and i plan on using the products again Jan 1st all the way through summer...

If I was abetting man, I would bet that it was in fact lr3-IGF-1. According to them, the technology in the delivery system was designed to deliver insulin. Since IGF-1 is Insulin-like Growth Factor, it seems only fitting that it is what they say it is.

BBB, you don't plan on running IGF-1 the whole time, right? I take it that you mean you would run one of their GHRP products the entire time and then cycle the IGF-1 one month on, one off, correct? Wish my pockets were deep enough to run that kind of a cycle. Then again, I wish my pockets were deep enough to be able to go to one of those longevity clinics and have it done by a doctor who also checks your blood and organ size and whatnot. Hope the new year allows that to happen. I hope they decide to put PGH into this delivery form. Could be alot cheaper. OOOoh! While I'm rambling, did any of you check out the article about HGH in the Jan US edition of GQ? Very informative and cool. Anyways, take care.

bigbaldbulldog said:
There was alot of speculation as to what was in teh oral form of IGF and HGH that a company was making...I used their product and got very very good results off of them...

Many MANY people claimed that IGF or HGH was not in them so if it is true what was it in them that made me, a bodybuilder of 25 years, grow & harden up and get thicker over a 4 week period just as if i was taken IGF and HGH?

Stuff sounds like the shit bro! Just wondering which one of the product names did you use? How long does one of those vials last for?

Bionic said:
If I was abetting man, I would bet that it was in fact lr3-IGF-1. According to them, the technology in the delivery system was designed to deliver insulin. Since IGF-1 is Insulin-like Growth Factor, it seems only fitting that it is what they say it is.

BBB, you don't plan on running IGF-1 the whole time, right? I take it that you mean you would run one of their GHRP products the entire time and then cycle the IGF-1 one month on, one off, correct? Wish my pockets were deep enough to run that kind of a cycle. Then again, I wish my pockets were deep enough to be able to go to one of those longevity clinics and have it done by a doctor who also checks your blood and organ size and whatnot. Hope the new year allows that to happen. I hope they decide to put PGH into this delivery form. Could be alot cheaper. OOOoh! While I'm rambling, did any of you check out the article about HGH in the Jan US edition of GQ? Very informative and cool. Anyways, take care.
I will take the HGH and yes cycle the IGF 3 weeks on 5 weeks off...

ironone1 said:
Stuff sounds like the shit bro! Just wondering which one of the product names did you use? How long does one of those vials last for?
The IGF Kit will last you 15 days and the HGH kit will last you 20 days... Like i said i have used both at the same time and they worked just like the real deal excpet no shots ever day twice a day...well worth it IMO.. best of luck to those who try it

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity