over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did WWF Wrestlers drink Alcohol

As a kid we used to go watch professional wrestling when it came to your area. I once witnessed Rowdy Roddy Piper banging his head against the hallway floor multiple times until it bled, and this was on the way into the ring to begin the fight! His head was bleeding before the match even began. Piper was really hopped up on something powerful that night!

Used to train with some very high profile wcw guys. I wont name names may some R.I.P. the only one I knew personally that was clean from rec drugs was Bill Goldberg. Came from a good family. Straight as an arrow- few beers thats all. The rest of em were the biggest druggies I knew. GHB, Meth, Coke, Nubain, any and all pills. Mix that with AAS and ya wonder why these guys are either dead or have heart attacks permanent disabilities etc. See the movie THE WRESTLER? True to life. And these were not bushleague guys. High profile. Friends to an extent. Lots of pussy lots and drugs. Well I went to many funerals.

Are you kidding me? wrestlers (fake ones at that) are the biggest druggies out there. I mean anything and everthing. I live here in Atlanta former home of WCW before wwf bought em from turner broadcast. They used to train and own main event fitness. Half are dead now before they turned 40. All blamed on AAS of course but they were on any ever pill- inject nubain (opiate like heroin) all smoked and did coke. Bunch of junkie losers- most atleast.

It was funny because sting and luger owned main event upstairs and on the first floor was an HRT clinic where they were all prescribed their gear for travel purposes;).
I knew a girl who worked at that clinic drawing blood and most of the WCW guys were patients.She said it was very clear they were covering their asses for traveling with vials and syringes etc... In mid 90's Those WCW guys were all over the Marietta area training,owned business's,had girlfriends put up in apartments,etc...

Don't think for one minute these guys don't make money. I know for a fact that Bret Hart signed a contract (I can't remember the name that turner was competing against the WWE on Mon nights) 3yrs $9 million. That's 3 million a yr and that's not chump change. Imagine what Rick flair was getting~!

Hahahhaa! I am a Professional Wrestler and I can tell ya...I make no money...anywhere from $0 to $25.00 to $60.00 bucks a match, maybe gas money..possibly some grub from concession. Flair blew all of his money on women.... that he always gets divorced from, wine, bad investments and "styling and profiling."

wow i never knew these guys were that bad i would think painkillers and steroids but all the rec drugs thats amazing

I think that in the WWE with the money being made today that it is treated more like a business by the top named guys. Numerous top pros live in the Tampa and Orlando areas (Nash, Jericho, Christian, Cena, Batista, ect) and I frequently run into John Cena and Dave Batista at the Carrolwood Lifestyle Family Fitness. They compose themselves professionally in public and both have told me that the they have to watch it these days because of the media differences like the net. Batista said his days running with "Evolution" were his craziest (Flair, Tripple H, Orton). He says Flair would just laugh when they thought they were getting too crazy and talked about the days of old. He said Orton was trying to re-live a lot of his father's and Flairs old stories and got out of hand one too many times and was punished financially on each occassion by management. I hung out at the gym back in college with The Stiener Bro's, lugar, and Sting when they were intown and Lugar and sting were pretty cool but the Steiners were always abnoxious dick's. Neither brother had a driver's licence and the gym owner always had to drive them around. Every night was trouble.....

booze mixed with painkillers, and sometimes a bottle of nubain in the old hipsack! dont forget the weed and soma!

must haves in Pro Wrestling!

Hahahhaa! I am a Professional Wrestler and I can tell ya...I make no money...anywhere from $0 to $25.00 to $60.00 bucks a match, maybe gas money..possibly some grub from concession. Flair blew all of his money on women.... that he always gets divorced from, wine, bad investments and "styling and profiling."

Amen, indies sometimes get nothing...i was lucky enough to get pain on the house shows in the indies.

hows the workers treating you? you working light? ;)

Are you kidding me? wrestlers (fake ones at that) are the biggest druggies out there. I mean anything and everthing. I live here in Atlanta former home of WCW before wwf bought em from turner broadcast. They used to train and own main event fitness. Half are dead now before they turned 40. All blamed on AAS of course but they were on any ever pill- inject nubain (opiate like heroin) all smoked and did coke. Bunch of junkie losers- most atleast.

Your right on...I worked security in college with a guy who use to work security for the WWF and privately with WWF stars in the last 80's early 90's. He use to tell me stories about how a lot of guys did a lot of coke, AAS, were into strip clubs etc and just partying it up every city they went to and many went through all their money dong this accept for a few top guys in the business. Not saying they all did this, but he said a lot did...

Last edited:
I met John Cena at a Gold's Gym when I was visiting family.

Why does he go around saying he's natural?

Amen, indies sometimes get nothing...i was lucky enough to get pain on the house shows in the indies.

hows the workers treating you? you working light? ;)

I never worked light... im a potato machine... lol

i miss Japan, american workers can be pussies.

fantastic thread

I feel like current wrestlers don't really party as much as they used to due to all the media attention it got from the whole Chris Benoit disaster. I keep hearing about stricter drug testing policies which shows in a lot of the wrestlers today. Many are in crappy shape compared to 10 years ago. Some are still huge though like john cena and this new guy named Mason Ryan

fantastic thread

I feel like current wrestlers don't really party as much as they used to due to all the media attention it got from the whole Chris Benoit disaster. I keep hearing about stricter drug testing policies which shows in a lot of the wrestlers today. Many are in crappy shape compared to 10 years ago. Some are still huge though like john cena and this new guy named Mason Ryan

I bet Jeff Hardy parties pretty hard.....as do the vast majority. What it takes to do that job hasn't changed much over the past 30 years. And drugs are very much apart of it. Enhancement drugs and otherwise.

I have no clue how people who do something serious like wrestle can (and more importantly, want to) drink the way they do on a regular basis. That would fuck my body UP!

When a Nuerosurgeon and cardiologist make less than someone bouncing a ball or hitting or catching one or a school teacher. Society has lost its sense of priorities.
MM

The government never wrote a rule saying that celebrities and athletes should get paid more than doctors. WE the PEOPLE shove and shove our dollars in their faces in a frenzy.

Becoming a teacher is too easy, there's a lot of shitty teachers out there. Our education system is not the best. (interesting potential discussion, would love to hears ideas, because America could create a way where we have better teachers and they get higher pay . . . but don't wanna hijack this thread).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131