over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did you ever get Test flu from EQ?

Fitness 500

Banned
This is my first seriously long run with EQ and I'm at week 14 at 600mg/wk.

Every time I open a new vial and pin that same day I come down with bad flu like symptoms that last for a few days. It's not as bad as any Test flu that I've had in the past but this last pin had me in bed for the past 2 days(I pinned Friday night)

Is it possible that I'm getting these symptoms because the sponsors raws are not as pure as he says they are? or is this something common with EQ?

This is my first seriously long run with EQ and I'm at week 14 at 600mg/wk.

Every time I open a new vial and pin that same day I come down with bad flu like symptoms that last for a few days. It's not as bad as any Test flu that I've had in the past but this last pin had me in bed for the past 2 days(I pinned Friday night)

Is it possible that I'm getting these symptoms because the sponsors raws are not as pure as he says they are? or is this something common with EQ?
Your immune system reacts to a foreign substance just like it would with a cold or flu. The symtoms can be similar. But being bed ridden from an injection would tell me no go on any more of that shit. Something isn't right.

give it a few days it could be your body reacting to a foreign substance in your body. if it goes away like test flu does that's prob what it is, or you just caught a bug and its a coincidence

give it a few days it could be your body reacting to a foreign substance in your body. if it goes away like test flu does that's prob what it is, or you just caught a bug and its a coincidence

I'm thinking this time It really may be a bug and it was cold a shit last week and I wasn't dressing warm at all

U might actually have the flu!

It only happens on the first injection of each new vial that I open. After the first pin it goes away within a few days and no symptoms until I pin a new vial.

This time it was worse but all of the symptoms are gone now except for a sore throat.

Are you using a product made with E.O.?

I have felt bad but but by all means never felt so bad i was bed ridden for 2 days .
I wouldn't continue it myself.

I have felt bad but but by all means never felt so bad i was stuck in bed for 2 days .
I wouldn't continue it myself.

I'm thinking this time It really may be a bug and it was cold a shit last week and I wasn't dressing warm at all

It only happens on the first injection of each new vial that I open. After the first pin it goes away within a few days and no symptoms until I pin a new vial.

This time it was worse but all of the symptoms are gone now except for a sore throat.

That's really strange. I have never had that happen.

currently running Test 750mg & EQ 600mg/wk and have also experienced flu like symptoms almost the entire cycle. Also using a popular sponsor here. Gear has been good but I am coughing a bit, runny nose, and have had a ringing in my left ear for weeks now. Wasnt sure if it was the gear or the fact that I have allergies this time of year.

Until recently I also cut down on drinking to 1x per week (and not 5) so its possible my immune system was just shocked a long with a change in my diet. A friend in the medical field told me to go to the Dr. to get antibiotics but I dont want to spend the $ since I currently do not have insurance.

Different circumstances sounds like but kind of similar. Any insight to my situation would be appreciated.

Could it be possible the duration of flu symptoms correlates with the ester? Ive only gotten test flu the first few pins of cycles involving prop but usually just have the headache, muscle aches and low fever that only last bout 12 hours and can be mostly cured with ibuprofen and a long nap. Could be your just sensitive to that particular type of gear but its strange its only the first pin of each new vial

currently running Test 750mg & EQ 600mg/wk and have also experienced flu like symptoms almost the entire cycle. Also using a popular sponsor here. Gear has been good but I am coughing a bit, runny nose, and have had a ringing in my left ear for weeks now. Wasnt sure if it was the gear or the fact that I have allergies this time of year.

Until recently I also cut down on drinking to 1x per week (and not 5) so its possible my immune system was just shocked a long with a change in my diet. A friend in the medical field told me to go to the Dr. to get antibiotics but I dont want to spend the $ since I currently do not have insurance.

Different circumstances sounds like but kind of similar. Any insight to my situation would be appreciated.

After a bit of research on this and other forums it seems a lot of guys get flu like symptoms from EQ. The duration varies a lot but it seems very common.

I also have bad allergies and I think it may be something in the Raws that's causing these symptoms. This week I'm changing to boldenone cypionate from a different source(non PM sponsor) and see what happens.

You may want to research what antibiotics you may need for your symptoms and then do a search for "Fish antibiotics" It's a site that sell antibiotics dirt cheap. I don't think antibiotics will help with flu symptoms though.

After a bit of research on this and other forums it seems a lot of guys get flu like symptoms from EQ. The duration varies a lot but it seems very common.

I also have bad allergies and I think it may be something in the Raws that's causing these symptoms. This week I'm changing to boldenone cypionate from a different source(non PM sponsor) and see what happens.

You may want to research what antibiotics you may need for your symptoms and then do a search for "Fish antibiotics" It's a site that sell antibiotics dirt cheap. I don't think antibiotics will help with flu symptoms though.

I get about one bad shot a month. this has happened to me with everything. dht, eq, any test, deca. for me I think its getting some oil in the blood vessels. a few hours later or at night I will wake up with cold sweats, knees hurt and everything aches and my whole body is sluggish. what works for me is 3 ib profen, one hour later you will be 100 percent normal.

I got this the first time i used EQ. I thought i actually had the flu but after some research i figured it was more than likely test and/or EQ flu. It lasted about 5 days and was more a pain in the ass than anything. I could still eat, just felt really weak and tired.

There's something about EQ that yields some kind of allergic response in humans.

If you do a search you'll see that almost everyone who tried shorter esters of boldenone had problems with the drug. EQ is well tolerated because of the extremely long ester, but some folks will react to it nonetheless.

Love eq. Feel great. Never had test flu in my life on anything though

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Update

Update.

After a week of what I thought was me being sick I finally went to the doc today. Yesterday I woke up and my eyes were blood red and had painful pressure behind them. I have a URI and it was getting worse all week because I was taking regular cold meds masking the symptoms and I was thinking it was EQ flu or something from withing the EQ raws. Antibiotics will have me back training in a few days.

This does make me curious and wonder if the EQ could have contributed to me getting a URI.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws