YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did you have a baby boy or girl while on AAS?

What sex of baby did you have while on AAS?

• Girl

Votes: 40 37.7%
  • Boy

Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Both

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 22 20.8%

• Total voters

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
I’m curious to know the percentage here of guys on AAS that had a baby boy, girl, or both? It seems like most guys on AAS have baby girls. Of course some guys like Rambo had boys while on a tren cycle. Tren babies are destined to dominate in MMA. Hahaha :)

Last edited:
girl impregnated 3 week off cycle.

My understanding is once you've been on TRT for 6 months or so, (and AAS is same thing) your natural sperm production is shut down to a point it's far less likely to knock up the ole ladies. I guess if you're on HCG at the same time, then maybe not as much.

I had my only child when I was on clomid which made my sperm production through the roof. I was only on Clomid, three years before going to TRT. I merely sat in the same room with the fine lady who had my baby boy. Literally got her pregnant from the bit of pre-stuff and did not finish in her and it was ONE TIME!

I’m curious to know the percentage here of guys on AAS that had a baby boy, girl, or both? It seems like most guys on AAS have baby girls. Of course some guys like Rambo had boys while on a tren cycle. Tren babies are destined to dominate in MMA. Hahaha :)
First son I was natty, had unkowingly done tbol a few times.

Second son was tail end of tren cycle. He's a tren baby for sure haha!

Funny that you mention that - because I was on test for a few years at the time my oldest daughter was conceived. I am now married to a woman much younger than me and she wants a baby. We have one starting college and will live at home for a few years but after that it will be like completely starting from scratch.
Anyway - she and I were talking and I told her to be thinking of girl names cause I was going to run HCG / Clomid (possibly HMG? ) - but would probably still be on at least maintenance test. Every single friend of mine that was on at the time had girls. Its uncanny. My daughter is super feminine - but the kid can throw a football like a guy. She throws a tight spiral - and accurate.

My understanding is once you've been on TRT for 6 months or so, (and AAS is same thing) your natural sperm production is shut down to a point it's far less likely to knock up the ole ladies. I guess if you're on HCG at the same time, then maybe not as much.

I had my only child when I was on clomid which made my sperm production through the roof. I was only on Clomid, three years before going to TRT. I merely sat in the same room with the fine lady who had my baby boy. Literally got her pregnant from the bit of pre-stuff and did not finish in her and it was ONE TIME!

You got her prego from pre-cum??? damn those were some strong swimmers!!! Your kid may have super powers !! :D

Funny that you mention that - because I was on test for a few years at the time my oldest daughter was conceived. I am now married to a woman much younger than me and she wants a baby. We have one starting college and will live at home for a few years but after that it will be like completely starting from scratch.
Anyway - she and I were talking and I told her to be thinking of girl names cause I was going to run HCG / Clomid (possibly HMG? ) - but would probably still be on at least maintenance test. Every single friend of mine that was on at the time had girls. Its uncanny. My daughter is super feminine - but the kid can throw a football like a guy. She throws a tight spiral - and accurate.

Man, i can’t even throw a spiral. The doctor told my parents i was going to be a girl. They even named me Krysta. Haha i think i wore pink as a baby.

You got her prego from pre-cum??? damn those were some strong swimmers!!! Your kid may have super powers !! :D

I straight up did! The very first time we had sex. Was with a girl for 3.5 years on NO birth control before her, used the pullout method and never once got her pregnant. Got on Clomid and was on it for about a year before I was with her. The very first time and she was pregnant. But got a great kid from it, no complaints and the baby mamma is a sweetheart even though I'm not with her, we are close and good friends.

Brother has 2 daughters. No kids for me yet.

Was cruising on 140mg test when I got my wife pregnant. Having a boy in August

First son I was natty, had unkowingly done tbol a few times.

Second son was tail end of tren cycle. He's a tren baby for sure haha!

When you say your son is a “tren baby forsure” do you notice he’s more aggressive or something like that or is it more of a joke?

Only reason I ask is because I was on tren when I got my daughters mom pregnant and she has a temper forsure and I always wondered if there is anyway that me being on tren had anything to do with that. I always chalked it up to the fact that I come from A family with short fuses and a bit of temper problems anyway haha.

I had a baby girl while on 2 grams of test.
HTML:
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/09/03/12/2BEDAB0300000578-3220688-Genetic_Chuy_s_daughters_Araceli_left_and_Karla_right_inherited_-a-60_1441279162573.jpg

Last edited:
When you say your son is a “tren baby forsure” do you notice he’s more aggressive or something like that or is it more of a joke?

Only reason I ask is because I was on tren when I got my daughters mom pregnant and she has a temper forsure and I always wondered if there is anyway that me being on tren had anything to do with that. I always chalked it up to the fact that I come from A family with short fuses and a bit of temper problems anyway haha.

Haha Rambo told me a few months ago his son was raging a lot. But it’s the age. The terrible 2’s.

I haven’t yet but my girlfriend is pregnant. We should be able to find out the sex next week...was surprised that it happened based on how long I’ve been on without coming off, and what I was taking at the time of conception. Anyway she thinks it’s a boy because of all the “signs” but who knows lol either way as long as he or she is healthy I’m happy!

Last edited:
2 girls. Both while on cycles. One was test and tren. Can't remember what the cycle was for the other one.

Ronnie got 8 girls. and a lot of other pros. I believe big A said he got 2 girls if i can remember right.

Enhancement got some connection with it surely. Don't know what n how ? does any medically qualified person here knows the reasons behind this ??

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

2 AWSOME boys, both while on straight test 350-500 mg. weekly.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member