over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dien Ace vs Trest Ace

There’s studies on trest. HRT studies were giving males like 1mg per day, so yes, there are studies showing trest is much much stronger than testosterone

There’s studies on trest. HRT studies were giving males like 1mg per day, so yes, there are studies showing trest is much much stronger than testosterone
Yeah even 5mg day ment is noticeable. Adding that to TRT is like doubling or tripling your test dose lol

@b-boy I’ll send you a vial if you’ll run it at 10mg day on top of your test/deca lol

Yeah even 5mg day ment is noticeable. Adding that to TRT is like doubling or tripling your test dose lol

@b-boy I’ll send you a vial if you’ll run it at 10mg day on top of your test/deca lol

I notice a lot of guys running it ED, was that the consensus on best?

I was thinking 25mg eod to avoid ED pins

This argument only works to an extent as one can argue that millions use the same tried and true test/deca/dbol and yet never look like b-boy, so these drugs are just the stimulus for good genetics. How do we know he would look as good with novel drugs like trest?
You’re missing the point. Maybe the trest is just as good as that tried and true combo, but then why deal with all those sides just to use a novelty drug that gives you the same results?
And if it’s not as good? Well then you’ve wasted a bunch of time and money

You’re missing the point. Maybe the trest is just as good as that tried and true combo, but then why deal with all those sides just to use a novelty drug that gives you the same results?
And if it’s not as good? Well then you’ve wasted a bunch of time and money
Well it’s not like a pro is going to not use test/deca when they add trest. Just read what Luki writes...on another thread .he’s even going to try to run trest again except adding it in only at 50mg/day instead of 100mg day which he said was too estrogenic. Same with DHB he wrote he’s opening to experiment with lower dose to deal with inflammation.

There’s only a false dichotomy between “try trest” OR “stick with the proven drugs” if you create one.

Well it’s not like a pro is going to not use test/deca when they add trest. Just read what Luki writes...on another thread .he’s even going to try to run trest again except adding it in only at 50mg/day instead of 100mg day which he said was too estrogenic. Same with DHB he wrote he’s opening to experiment with lower dose to deal with inflammation.

There’s only a false dichotomy between “try trest” OR “stick with the proven drugs” if you create one.
I just don’t understand the point of expirimenting with a drug that has more side effects, that may yield similar effects, or maybe not, but probably not really better results? Why deal with all the estrogen and everything else for little to no gain?

I just don’t understand the point of expirimenting with a drug that has more side effects, that may yield similar effects, or maybe not, but probably not really better results? Why deal with all the estrogen and everything else for little to no gain?
There’s no real point you’re right. How elite somebody is physique wise is due to genetics first and foremost. Of course they need to stick a needle in their ass too but just the basic steroids will cover their development. Some guys myself included notice a better quality of life on trest vs other steroids. Deca makes me feel weird/sad, tren makes me angry, EQ makes me anxious, but trest makes me feel...GREAT. But let’s set that aside as irrelevant (even though we both know in a non-pro guy that’s probably the MOST important part). Besides genetics the main component is perseverance. The ability to become a better version of yourself takes time and dedication. You were a skinny weakling in high school but you packed on 100lb of muscle? That takes fucking dedication and you have my respect. Did you need trestolone to get you there? Nope! Could you have added it to your test cycles and probably felt better if you had been smart about it? Debatable, but probably so!

Either way it’s not a big deal but it is amusing the resistance you find online about the “new” steroids like trest.

There’s no real point you’re right. How elite somebody is physique wise is due to genetics first and foremost. Of course they need to stick a needle in their ass too but just the basic steroids will cover their development. Some guys myself included notice a better quality of life on trest vs other steroids. Deca makes me feel weird/sad, tren makes me angry, EQ makes me anxious, but trest makes me feel...GREAT. But let’s set that aside as irrelevant (even though we both know in a non-pro guy that’s probably the MOST important part). Besides genetics the main component is perseverance. The ability to become a better version of yourself takes time and dedication. You were a skinny weakling in high school but you packed on 100lb of muscle? That takes fucking dedication and you have my respect. Did you need trestolone to get you there? Nope! Could you have added it to your test cycles and probably felt better if you had been smart about it? Debatable, but probably so!

Either way it’s not a big deal but it is amusing the resistance you find online about the “new” steroids like trest.
You make a valid point

Vida's work from a century ago is still good standard. Not that it's good that no one has attempted such a serious undertaking since. His conclusions about methylation at the first and second carbons are what led pharma to develop those steroids. He also concluded that methylation at the seventh and eleventh positions are the most potent alterations. Why didn't pharma adopt them? There's hardly no sense about it.

The only information that we need to discover at this point is exactly how these seven-methyl steroids activate the androgen receptor differently, possibly inducing different androgen response elements. That information and it's practical application will tell exactly what is unique about these particular steroids and why these are particularly useful for their unique effects.

That’s a biggie with Trest. How it makes guys “feel”. I for one don’t get the big libido boost with Test. Even high doses. With Trest I do. I’ve used so much Tren over the years. But as I get older, I’m 40 in a couple months, it’s starting to make me feel like shit more and more. Trest makes me feel good. I don’t think the stuff is magic and I don’t think it will ever replace the tried and true. It’s just another tool at our disposal.

That’s a biggie with Trest. How it makes guys “feel”. I for one don’t get the big libido boost with Test. Even high doses. With Trest I do. I’ve used so much Tren over the years. But as I get older, I’m 40 in a couple months, it’s starting to make me feel like shit more and more. Trest makes me feel good. I don’t think the stuff is magic and I don’t think it will ever replace the tried and true. It’s just another tool at our disposal.
@b-boy this is exactly what I meant about trest just said in a better way than I could.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws