over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

diet advice as well as cycle opinions.

king1033

Registered
OK so i started some orals since ive been off of hard compound and high dosages for quite sometime and i figured this would be my "last bang" before my cruise. it looks like so

Trenadrol (tren) 0/60/60/60/60/0
H-Drol (pro-steroid to t-bol)75/75/75/75/100/100 (dependnig on how i feel might extend h-drol for one more week)

MY STATS
6 foot
220lbs
10%

I have been on for 14 days, I am also on a weekly dose of test at 250mg EW starting friday im adding in EQ at 400mg (the eq will obviously have no effect on this oral cycle its only purpose is it is part of my cruise so i guess mentioning it was irrelevant.) Now here is my question when i was first on cycle my muscles were tight as can be i was constantly vascular i just looked jacked all the time, now when i workout the pump i get is like ive never been bigger but im not seeming to keep it like i used to which brings me to my diet! ill write it out then ask more questions.

whole food breakfast
5 whole eggs
4 slices ezekiel bread
banana

50g whey isolate
1 cup oats
2 tbsp mac nut oil

8oz chicken breast
1 cup brown rice
1 cup brocolli
1 tbsp olive oil

50g whey isolate
1 cup oats
2 tbsp mac nut oil

8oz chicken breast
1 cup brown rice
1 cup brocolli
2 tbsp olive oil

50g whey isolate
50g cyto carb

8 oz steak
8 oz sweet potato
spring mix salad
1tbsp EVOO+ balsamic vinegar

50g protein complex (before bed)
1 cup oats
1 tbsp mac nut oil

now my questions are why am i so "flat" in the mornings i used to be so pumped. my workouts are dialed in, the only other thing i can think of is my sleep schedule has been kinda messed up. ill give the diet a couple more days then ill try to switch it up. when i was on cycle i was on test for 24 weeks and tren was ran twice for 6 weeks with 10 week space in between each run. should i just relax and wait for the orals to kick in and just keep eating, im sure when the eq kicks in and im on my cruise and can incorporate some igf-1 as well as ghrp-6 things will be better.

the (2nd) cycle i was on before starting the orals to "kickstart" my cruise was
test 750mg ew 1-24 (shoulda took 500mg)
tren a 75mg eod 4-6 16-22
igf-1 lr3 10mcg eod (PWO) 12-16
i ran hgh during one phase but funds got tight so i didnt get to run it long enough to make some nicer gains

my cruise looks like so
ghrp-6 500mcg ed
250mg test ew
400mg EQ ew
i will run this for 4-6 months hopefully end up around 235lb LEAN

my third cycle another 24 weeker
test 750mg ew
deca 400mg ew 1-16
EQ 600mg ew
igf-1 lr3 10mcg EOD 4 weeks on 8 weeks off
Anadrol 50/50/50/100/100

might throw in a oral to jumpstart this cycle but i dont feel like i would need to.

if any one takes the time to chime in on my diet and cycle thoughts as well as my cruise. id greatly appreciate it. alright well time to EAT! also future thanks for anyone to take the time to read this cause im really looking for help from some pros.
later!

Last edited:
these pics are photos of me at 210 my bodyfat was def 1 or 2 percent lower than it is now, but now i sit at around 220, hopfully this nice little oral cycle im running can alone put me at 230 and slightly leaner before i begin my cruise. i tried to get a photo of the wheels up but it wont upload but i assure they are proportion

Attachments

• n1337070034_30086279_2684.jpg
    n1337070034_30086279_2684.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 313
  • 0831080044.jpg
    0831080044.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 298
I know the feeling bro it happened to me all the time when i was bulking, starting off i would feel constantly full, veins everywhere and just bursting with energy and over time the feeling would disappear.

One way to combat this from what i found is to try and increase your insulin sensitivity.
There are a few ways you can try to do this - first is incorporate some low intensity cardio, something like 40 mins on the bike just easy pedaling, 3 times a week.
Cycle your carbs, decrease carb intake for maybe 2-3 days and then jump back on your current schedule.
Start taking supps that increase insulin sensitivity and/or mimic insulin in the body - R-ALA, taurine, leucine, NAC, herbs such as gymnema sylvestre
Theres a great product by Nutrabolics - InsuLean that incorporates pretty much everything there is into one formula.
Do those things and i guarantee you that you will be feeling pumped up again constantly.

so sorta restrict carbs on my non lifting days would you recommend? i have incorporated low intensity cardio 3mph on 10% incline for 30 minutes, i do my cardio when i finish my workout and drink my shake. thanks again bro for your input.

I know the feeling bro it happened to me all the time when i was bulking, starting off i would feel constantly full, veins everywhere and just bursting with energy and over time the feeling would disappear.

One way to combat this from what i found is to try and increase your insulin sensitivity.
There are a few ways you can try to do this - first is incorporate some low intensity cardio, something like 40 mins on the bike just easy pedaling, 3 times a week.
Cycle your carbs, decrease carb intake for maybe 2-3 days and then jump back on your current schedule.
Start taking supps that increase insulin sensitivity and/or mimic insulin in the body - R-ALA, taurine, leucine, NAC, herbs such as gymnema sylvestre
Theres a great product by Nutrabolics - InsuLean that incorporates pretty much everything there is into one formula.
Do those things and i guarantee you that you will be feeling pumped up again constantly.

"ghrp-6 500mcg ed"

I hope that is not all at once. The hunger effect will be insane.

The saturation dose is 100mcg and any hunger at that dosing is manageable with a meal and fiber.

If you want pumps consider using glycerine.

If you want the "pump" to do you some good add amino-acids with the glycerine intake pre-workout.

If you are working to get leaner then you just have to understand that you will be flat sometimes...

vadim_b1 gave you good advice. Carb cycling WILL help by reducing the impact of insulin so you can lose weight on non-, low- carb day and then filling those muscle bellies on days you take in a lot of carbs.

vadim usually gives good advice and points out things to consider.

well i am happy today to say I am already seeing a difference, i focused on really timing my supplements, i actually had all the supps vadim talked about. my pump in the gym today was extrodinary, strength coulda been better. hunger is through the roof.

DBT - i agree with the ghrp-6 i have just heard taking it in the middle of the night away from food with 5gr of aakg to prevent a neg feedback would work well, i know someone taking 500mcg all in one shot in the middle of the night, maybe i should start off around 250mcg. as of now i havent started the ghrp-6 yet still debating what i wanna do.

i have a question i really wanna throw in igf-1 LR3 Since i am using androgens at the moment and i feel it would be a good way to get on some GOOD quality mass before I begin my cruise, i was thinking about running 10mcg EOD (i hear thats all you really need) any more than that is overkill and can cause unwanted sides, please someone correct me if im wrong. I was feeling like a big spender today walking in the grocery store and knowing i hadnt had steak in awhile i decided to buy a whole slab of filet mignon lol, so for the next day or two its all about STEAKS lol. but anyone that could chim in on the igf-1 lr3 idea id like to hear what some of you think about that.

well i am happy today to say I am already seeing a difference, i focused on really timing my supplements, i actually had all the supps vadim talked about. my pump in the gym today was extrodinary, strength coulda been better. hunger is through the roof.

DBT - i agree with the ghrp-6 i have just heard taking it in the middle of the night away from food with 5gr of aakg to prevent a neg feedback would work well, i know someone taking 500mcg all in one shot in the middle of the night, maybe i should start off around 250mcg. as of now i havent started the ghrp-6 yet still debating what i wanna do.

i have a question i really wanna throw in igf-1 LR3 Since i am using androgens at the moment and i feel it would be a good way to get on some GOOD quality mass before I begin my cruise, i was thinking about running 10mcg EOD (i hear thats all you really need) any more than that is overkill and can cause unwanted sides, please someone correct me if im wrong. I was feeling like a big spender today walking in the grocery store and knowing i hadnt had steak in awhile i decided to buy a whole slab of filet mignon lol, so for the next day or two its all about STEAKS lol. but anyone that could chim in on the igf-1 lr3 idea id like to hear what some of you think about that.

Im not sure about 10mcg igf eod, but ive been very happy with both 30-50mcg 3x wk postworkout... from the friends ive seen use it, seems to work as well as substantially more.. less is more for me

well im talking about using it in conjunction with the tren and h-drol, i feel ill gain more stacking the igf-1 with the orals than starting it after the orals... no?

Sorry for such a basic question.. but when your on for that long.. wouldnt it affect you down below.. in terms of fertility? im begginner.. so sorry about the questions. do you get regular blood work and fertility tests done ?

Another option is to cycle your carbs on the daily...meaning only consuming carbs per, pari and post workout (for the one shake and 1 meal) and the rest of the time consume protein, fats and fiber....this is another way to increase insulin sensitivity, it lends itself to a more "clean" bulk...although judging from your pics you look like you dont gain fat too easy anyways...

above is another option, however one will tend to consume much less cals on the low carb days, when it may be better to keep them more moderate to lend itself to recovery and hypertrophy one way to do this would be:

first 3 meals of the day consume the majority of your carbs along with protein and a minimal of fats per meal...after that the last 3-4 meals will be comprised mostly of proteins and good fats with some veggies thrown in there for fiber, etc...

again this way youre not dropping kcals too low on off days and still filling the glycogen stores, etc while limiting blood insulin/sugar the rest of the day, therefore increasing insulin sensitivity.

OK so i started some orals since ive been off of hard compound and high dosages for quite sometime and i figured this would be my "last bang" before my cruise. it looks like so

Trenadrol (tren) 0/60/60/60/60/0
H-Drol (pro-steroid to t-bol)75/75/75/75/100/100 (dependnig on how i feel might extend h-drol for one more week)

MY STATS
6 foot
220lbs
10%

I have been on for 14 days, I am also on a weekly dose of test at 250mg EW starting friday im adding in EQ at 400mg (the eq will obviously have no effect on this oral cycle its only purpose is it is part of my cruise so i guess mentioning it was irrelevant.) Now here is my question when i was first on cycle my muscles were tight as can be i was constantly vascular i just looked jacked all the time, now when i workout the pump i get is like ive never been bigger but im not seeming to keep it like i used to which brings me to my diet! ill write it out then ask more questions.

whole food breakfast
5 whole eggs
4 slices ezekiel bread
banana

50g whey isolate
1 cup oats
2 tbsp mac nut oil

8oz chicken breast
1 cup brown rice
1 cup brocolli
1 tbsp olive oil

50g whey isolate
1 cup oats
2 tbsp mac nut oil

8oz chicken breast
1 cup brown rice
1 cup brocolli
2 tbsp olive oil

50g whey isolate
50g cyto carb

8 oz steak
8 oz sweet potato
spring mix salad
1tbsp EVOO+ balsamic vinegar

50g protein complex (before bed)
1 cup oats
1 tbsp mac nut oil

now my questions are why am i so "flat" in the mornings i used to be so pumped. my workouts are dialed in, the only other thing i can think of is my sleep schedule has been kinda messed up. ill give the diet a couple more days then ill try to switch it up. when i was on cycle i was on test for 24 weeks and tren was ran twice for 6 weeks with 10 week space in between each run. should i just relax and wait for the orals to kick in and just keep eating, im sure when the eq kicks in and im on my cruise and can incorporate some igf-1 as well as ghrp-6 things will be better.

the (2nd) cycle i was on before starting the orals to "kickstart" my cruise was
test 750mg ew 1-24 (shoulda took 500mg)
tren a 75mg eod 4-6 16-22
igf-1 lr3 10mcg eod (PWO) 12-16
i ran hgh during one phase but funds got tight so i didnt get to run it long enough to make some nicer gains

my cruise looks like so
ghrp-6 500mcg ed
250mg test ew
400mg EQ ew
i will run this for 4-6 months hopefully end up around 235lb LEAN

my third cycle another 24 weeker
test 750mg ew
deca 400mg ew 1-16
EQ 600mg ew
igf-1 lr3 10mcg EOD 4 weeks on 8 weeks off
Anadrol 50/50/50/100/100

might throw in a oral to jumpstart this cycle but i dont feel like i would need to.

if any one takes the time to chime in on my diet and cycle thoughts as well as my cruise. id greatly appreciate it. alright well time to EAT! also future thanks for anyone to take the time to read this cause im really looking for help from some pros.
later!

With that much food you should be 250 with out taking any hormones.

Another option is to cycle your carbs on the daily...meaning only consuming carbs per, pari and post workout (for the one shake and 1 meal) and the rest of the time consume protein, fats and fiber....this is another way to increase insulin sensitivity, it lends itself to a more "clean" bulk...although judging from your pics you look like you dont gain fat too easy anyways...

above is another option, however one will tend to consume much less cals on the low carb days, when it may be better to keep them more moderate to lend itself to recovery and hypertrophy one way to do this would be:

first 3 meals of the day consume the majority of your carbs along with protein and a minimal of fats per meal...after that the last 3-4 meals will be comprised mostly of proteins and good fats with some veggies thrown in there for fiber, etc...

again this way youre not dropping kcals too low on off days and still filling the glycogen stores, etc while limiting blood insulin/sugar the rest of the day, therefore increasing insulin sensitivity.

well i tried this yesterday and let me tell you i woke up this morning fully vascular and very pumped i had a huge smile on my face im def a solid 220 right now. hopefully i can tip the scales at 230 by the time these orals are finished

...i have just heard taking it in the middle of the night away from food with 5gr of aakg to prevent a neg feedback would work well, i know someone taking 500mcg all in one shot in the middle of the night, maybe i should start off around 250mcg. as of now i havent started the ghrp-6 yet still debating what i wanna do.

You don't ever really take the time to do things properly do you bro. :rolleyes:

well i tried this yesterday and let me tell you i woke up this morning fully vascular and very pumped i had a huge smile on my face im def a solid 220 right now. hopefully i can tip the scales at 230 by the time these orals are finished

glad or you...that is one method that can work

You don't ever really take the time to do things properly do you bro. :rolleyes:

lol no im gonna do things properly im going to start off with 100mcg, then ever 2 weeks or so increase it 50mcg til i get to 250

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear