over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

diet and holding water

edeja7

Registered
Read that its possible to avoid holding water when using anadrol. I imagine its the same with all compounds. My diet is relatively clean and im not using any compounds that promote water retention. But i plan to next time around.

Can someone explain what foods to stay away from so you dont hold water.

You're really not going to get away from holding water while running anadrol and using sodium (which you should) and having xarbs in your diet (which you should to start.

I just started dieting and kick starting using drol and I'm holding 5-6lbs more water than when I started. But when bf comes down with carbs too it will go away. Nothing you can really do. The only time I don't hold water on it is when I'm shredded. I'd drop the drol if it's an issue.

Ketogenic diet is the only thing that will put a halt to the anadrol water retention.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

NY is right... if you keep carbs lower and eat HEALTHY fats with lower sodium, you can look absolutely ridiculous and amazing on anadrol.

I'm not fond of going all out keto though. It would definetly work...No doubt about that! But you can still hold very very little water by implementing a cardio regimen and having even 20 percent of your macros from carbs

I used anadrol when I was really lean and only held water in the muscle. If anything it seemed to suck sub q water away and put it in muscle, of mabey it just made of look like I was holding less water as things were so pumped

NY is right... if you keep carbs lower and eat HEALTHY fats with lower sodium, you can look absolutely ridiculous and amazing on anadrol.

I'm not fond of going all out keto though. It would definetly work...No doubt about that! But you can still hold very very little water by implementing a cardio regimen and having even 20 percent of your macros from carbs

Yeah I won't lie.. Keto renders most AAS useless lol . It's so annoying. I just take AAS to preserve muscle when dieting on CKD.

If I was to do Anadrol which I would never do I would just do carbs around training or Intra and that is it. Cardio is implant too.

Personally I never understood taking Anadrol unless someone is on other AAS year round to keep the muscle post cycle. I remember in the 90s there was a saying about anadrol. "There are a lot of safer ways to lose 20lbs" implying you are basically going to lose most if not all of what was gained.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity