over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

diet break down question???

question magnum...

You want to lose some belly fat? Very simple, cut your cals about 500 daily, mainly carbs, do about 30 min of cardio 6 days a week and in 30 days you're there. Want it quicker then cut another 200 and add 30 min more cadio. Nothing complicated bout losing some damn fat. Now get busy. :headbang:

do you think you can retain more size by relying MORE on diet and TIME and LESS on cardio to get lean and still reamin full?
i tend to feel that i am more full and "popping" with less cardio and more time of dieting.
basically, I feel that more cardio makes me stringy and depleted looking while minimal cardio and longer diet make me end up looking fuller and more "pop" to my muscle then dieting and doing alot of cardio....
-JS

do you think you can retain more size by relying MORE on diet and TIME and LESS on cardio to get lean and still reamin full?
i tend to feel that i am more full and "popping" with less cardio and more time of dieting.
basically, I feel that more cardio makes me stringy and depleted looking while minimal cardio and longer diet make me end up looking fuller and more "pop" to my muscle then dieting and doing alot of cardio....
-JS

Always diet when it comes to contest training. In this instance losing a little bit of belly fat does not need to be a long drawn out ordeal.

295 posts on this board and you ask this?
sometime during your posting you shoulda come across guys that have more than 100gms carbs during prep.:confused:
HIRE a trainer asap. you are prolly REALLY missing out on some growing oppurtunity.
do you only eat protein right before and right after workouts? if not why?

have you seen ronnie coleman, jay cutler, etc etc prepping for shows? they eat a helluva lot more than 100gms of carbs.....

-JS

Uhm yeah, have YOU seen Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler? :rolleyes:

You are a fool if you think anyone on this board requires ANYWHERE near the amount of calories they require. Your statement was as stupid as they come. Those guy's have 5x the muscle compared to just about everyone on this board, OF COURSE they are gonna need more than 100gm of carbs :banghead:

The original poster asked for fatloss, not lean mass gain AND fatloss. Maximum and optimal fat loss comes from very low carbs, I dont care what you say. If you have carbs PWO, you will blunt fat loss to quite a degree. For me and for all of the people Ive helped over time, they all drop quite a bit of fat on just 100gm's a day. 50 in the morning, 50 pre-workout, none PWO. If you are looking for lean mass gains AND fat loss, carb-cycling is the way to go.

Last edited:
Hey guys.
I gotta question about my diet. I am currently 5'8" weighing around 200 lbs.. trying to cut out some belly fat...here is my diet break down taking about 3000 calories a day. I am getting about 40% from protein, 50% from Carbs and 10% from fats.. That is my best guess based on a calorie counter I found online.... I am eating cleaner than I have ever eaten and training harder then ever as well.... So here is my question is that this a good ratio to stick with???

HEY QUADZILLA, im probably gonna get a bunch of shit for putting this up here the way im about to. but i dont really care cuz its true. its all relative to ur personal body chemistry. there is no cook cutter diet that ANYONE can put u on without knowing certain things first. so screw what anyone says about "u cant get ripped eating carbs" or "u have to eat donkey balls to achieve fullness and dryness" its all b.s. for example my body for years was always carb sensitive or so i thought. this past year i read how George Farah got jeff long and branch warren down to their conditioning and look how well they did at there comps in 09. i believe branch took 2nd on the olympia and Long won his show and got his pro card. so i decided even tho im carb sensitive i'll try it. the diet was 12 weeks on a maint. cal diet of 30%pro/50%cb/20%fat. cardio set up 3x a week at 20 mins. every 2 weeks i dropped 50g cbs, added 17g pro and added 1 day and an extra 5 mins to my cardio sessions. in 9 weeks i dropped from 14-16% down to 6% with zero muscle loss. diet was spot on, supplementation was on. used moderate amounts of fat burners(eca stack, clen, t3) never went below 150g cbs and never went over 40 mins of cardio 6days a week. poundages barely went down. its a science project man. try it. 30/50/20, 40/40/20, keto. mountain. whatever. non may work, they all might. good luck. let us know how urprogress comes along

Well, unless your carb cycling, then what is the reason for more than 100g of carbs? 50g in the morning, and 50g pre-workout, why else would you need more?

thats exactly my point. SOME people like ronnie and jay require more carbs. just like PHIL said difference between Bantam weights and Super heavys.
that was my point. some people need more.

there are many ways to skin a cat. some better and easier than others. if it works for you Jimmy, stick with it!
-JS

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member