YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

diet bulk experiment ( replacing all protein with EAA's)

You're not being a dick.
I'm posting what you said that you seemed to forget.

The thing is, I know what I posted, but just posting a link to it does not show you understand it nor does it provide the answers to your specific scenario, so what you have to do synthesize what was posted and apply it to your given circumstance....

I feel it is more beneficial to ask questions to get someone to find their own answer than just give an answer as it does not enhance learning

The other thing to consider is that bedridden people that can't eat (coma) are given amino acids and such via iv.

The other thing to consider is that bedridden people that can't eat (coma) are given amino acids and such via iv.

True story...

I would also speculate due to the differences in how blood amino levels rise and fall with whole proteins versus EAAs that nutrient timing will also be affected...

Because there is little other choice. They would opt for whole foods if that was an option. Yes, EAAs certainly are beneficial, but that does not mean they are ideal.

Because there is little other choice. They would opt for whole foods if that was an option. Yes, EAAs certainly are beneficial, but that does not mean they are ideal.

Also patients bodies are manually "manipulated" by nurses to keep the patients "in Shape" and keep muscles active.
^ just what I've heard from several nurses.
Comatose patents have physically kept relative to their body mass due to their iv nutrients and body massages.
That's pretty impressive if that's the case.
If one can maintain on such, there's a huge probability that they could gain as well. Many guys have used EAAS in a calorie deficit to hold on to muscle (Or so they say)
But how many simply use eaa when in calories surplus mode?
We shall find out in my experiment...
I wish I could find the thread where some guys where saying they cut their meat consumption in half and replaced it with eaas. I can't remember if knight replaced a lot of his protein with humapro.

ideal? Little other choice?
They where developed for this purpose.

If you have kidney issues, and still want to be in this lifestyle than what you suggest is Ideal. As mentioned you still need the non essential aminos, so I wouldn't go below 100gr protein. With this type of diet.

I played around with EAAs for the past couple years. The best results were 10-15gr EAA before a meal with 25gr protein with enough calories from carbs and fats. Best results were EAAs 20min pre meal with 4hrs between meals. Also used EAA with Karbolyn intra. I made pretty good progress with less GI issues. I removed the EAAs to see what their role in the diet had, and would loose mass.

Last edited:
If you have kidney issues, and still want to be in this lifestyle than what you suggest is Ideal. As mentioned you still need the non essential aminos, so I wouldn't go below 100gr protein. With this type of diet.

As per our private message (for everyone to see)

1 cup liquid egg whites (25 grams protein) with 20 grams
EAA'S 4x a day.

The other 20 grams I'll mix with my weight gainer shake that has 50 grams whey protein, But ill split this up in two serving.

I played around with EAAs for the past couple years. The best results were 10-15gr EAA before a meal with 25gr protein with enough calories from carbs and fats. Best results were EAAs 20min pre meal with 4hrs between meals. Also used EAA with Karbolyn intra. I made pretty good progress with less GI issues. I removed the EAAs to see what their role in the diet had, and would loose mass.

Awesome!

As per our private message (for everyone to see)

1 cup liquid egg whites (25 grams protein) with 20 grams
EAA'S 4x a day.

The other 20 grams I'll mix with my weight gainer shake that has 50 grams whey protein, But ill split this up in two serving.

Make sure 4 hours pass between meals, this method works best after a drop in amino blood levels.

Make sure 4 hours pass between meals, this method works best after a drop in amino blood levels.

Cerb, I may have asked you this before in a previous thread, but are you doing any intra-wo EAA supplementation? I have read about and agree with the logic of amino blood levels dropping, yet intra workout Amino supplementation is clearly popular these days, and that appears to be completely opposite of allowing blood levels to drop.

Cerb, I may have asked you this before in a previous thread, but are you doing any intra-wo EAA supplementation? I have read about and agree with the logic of amino blood levels dropping, yet intra workout Amino supplementation is clearly popular these days, and that appears to be completely opposite of allowing blood levels to drop.

Yes I use up to 50gr during intra. During intense exercise everything is constantly dropping if intra isn't present. Once workout is done eat and continue with diet.

Looking forward to hearing your progress on the experiment. Are you still considering zero protein from whole foods? Again, I think you would be better off getting at least 100gm from a variety of whole lean proteins. But the idea of using EAAs to reduce protein while adding carbs/fat is very interesting. Good luck bro!

Looking forward to hearing your progress on the experiment. Are you still considering zero protein from whole foods? Again, I think you would be better off getting at least 100gm from a variety of whole lean proteins. But the idea of using EAAs to reduce protein while adding carbs/fat is very interesting. Good luck bro!

100grams of protein will be from liquid egg whites each day.
If it bothers me, a pound of chicken breast to replace.
I can't eat more than a pound of meat per day without feeling too full. Although with fish, I bet I could do two pounds or more.
But I'm on a budget.

Im gonna sub this for results,

Got a buddy who was trained by an ex pro bbr and she had him on bcaa's and efa's and eea's and no protein powders and just his total from his foods, was a ton of food but man he is blowin up!! He loves it, keeps his bloat down and his strength is crazzy! No aas, and he is still growing

So im very interested in see the effects!

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

No meat? And you want to bulking up? Sounds like no energy. Burnout in workouts. I think 3 weeks and you'll quite that diet. But go ahead. Let's see what happens. Post before pics now and again with your after pics.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I've just started this experiment. 100grams essential aminos with 126 grams protein from chicken. We shall see how it goes. Anyone else replace most of their protein with aminos?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws