over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diet Critique

swim15

Registered
Figured there is a lot of knowledge on here and wanted some input if anyone has it. It's slow-consistent progress at some point but haven't seen the same results in benchmarking I've wanted be it addition to stage weight, measurements, etc.

Training is good although still has room for improvement, started on John Meadows mountain dog training fairly recently and liking it with a little addition or tweak of my own here or there.

Drugs have been blast cruise, probably not going to go into too much detail as I think so long as you are superphysiological you'all gain and people look too much to drugs for direction.

Diet now is

Meal 1
1 whole egg
5 egg whites
25g whey
40-60g oats
5g BCAAs
5-10g fiber

Meal 2
6oz chicken breast
1tbsp pb or healthy fat
2c green veggies or 4c leafy greens

Meal 3
6oz chicken
45g cream of rice
1tbsp healthy fat

Meal 4 (preworkout)
6oz chicken
1c jasmine rice (1.5c for legs)

Intra workout: 15g BCAAs, 40g glutamine

Post workout: 25g whey (recently bumped this to 50-75g since it's probably the best spot to currently add protein).

Meal 5
6oz lean ground beef
1c jasmine rice

Meal 6
1 whole egg
5 egg whites
Greek yogurt OR double the egg whites
1tbsp healthy fat OR 1/2c jasmine rice depending on muscle worked
5g BCAAs
5g fiber

Main issue has been increasing weight over time without really increasing body fat. Currently 230-235lbs ~10% (obliques and all abs clearly visible). Seems like my body just is having problems getting past this weight without adding a lot of body fat.

Any suggestions on things to play with on diet?

Figured there is a lot of knowledge on here and wanted some input if anyone has it. It's slow-consistent progress at some point but haven't seen the same results in benchmarking I've wanted be it addition to stage weight, measurements, etc.

Training is good although still has room for improvement, started on John Meadows mountain dog training fairly recently and liking it with a little addition or tweak of my own here or there.

Drugs have been blast cruise, probably not going to go into too much detail as I think so long as you are superphysiological you'all gain and people look too much to drugs for direction.

Diet now is

Meal 1

1 whole egg

5 egg whites

25g whey

40-60g oats

5g BCAAs

5-10g fiber

Meal 2

6oz chicken breast

1tbsp pb or healthy fat

2c green veggies or 4c leafy greens

Meal 3

6oz chicken

45g cream of rice

1tbsp healthy fat

Meal 4 (preworkout)

6oz chicken

1c jasmine rice (1.5c for legs)

Intra workout: 15g BCAAs, 40g glutamine

Post workout: 25g whey (recently bumped this to 50-75g since it's probably the best spot to currently add protein).

Meal 5

6oz lean ground beef

1c jasmine rice

Meal 6

1 whole egg

5 egg whites

Greek yogurt OR double the egg whites

1tbsp healthy fat OR 1/2c jasmine rice depending on muscle worked

5g BCAAs

5g fiber

Main issue has been increasing weight over time without really increasing body fat. Currently 230-235lbs ~10% (obliques and all abs clearly visible). Seems like my body just is having problems getting past this weight without adding a lot of body fat.

I'm guessing by the looks of things your goal is to put on quality muscle while minimizing body fat. If so, you can either slowly increase fats or carbs. Everyone reacts differently so telling you which one will work without working with you prior is tough to say. Add one in and reassess every 4-7 days.

The main question is what are your exacts goals? Any pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guessing by the looks of things your goal is to put on quality muscle while minimizing body fat. If so, you can either slowly increase fats or carbs. Everyone reacts differently so telling you which one will work without working with you prior is tough to say. Add one in and reassess every 4-7 days.

The main question is what are your exacts goals? Any pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea a bunch of shit with no goals doesn't help much haha.

I competed in physique off and on untilthis year but was told I was just too big and need to go to classic if I keep competing which I may try next year. I do a fair amount of paid work so I can't let the BF go crazy high.

But yes, goal would be increasing muscle while minimizing fat gain. Not sure if I should play around with that meal structure...cardio is about 20-25min 5 days a week with a pretty clean cheat (Mediterranean chicken/rice, sushi, etc) 1-3 days a week post workout.

Carbs tend to bloat me fairly easily but wasn't sure if I'd benefit much from adding more protein on top of that? Already at about 360g maybe? Been a while since I calculated it

id break that all down into an accurate count of macros first of all

second , what are your "healthy fats"

as far as the drugs are concerned tou are correct in people wanting to look to them first , but the old saying of "you're only as big as your dose" is somewhat true. "X" amount of hormones supports "X" amount of muscle.

knowing what you are taking is pretty important

Not a huge fan. I'll eat more of it on prep sometimes but chicken is more filling and protein is protein for the most part in terms of fish/beef/chicken/pork, etc excluding fat contents

I agree with this, but with 18 oz of chicken on top of your other proteins, you should have that covered. Looks to be adequate fats, too, but what's your estimated maintenance calories and how many calories are you planning on eating each day?

second , what are your "healthy fats"

as far as the drugs are concerned tou are correct in people wanting to look to them first , but the old saying of "you're only as big as your dose" is somewhat true. "X" amount of hormones supports "X" amount of muscle.

knowing what you are taking is pretty important

Healthy fats are natural peanut butter or serving of nuts, avacado oil, olive oil or coconut oil usually.

Macros are something like 200c/50f/360p so could probably bump fats more.

Drugs vary. Usually 2.5-5iu growth although taking a break currently. Cruising on 400mg test cyp now, was 400test/400tren/1000eq before that and 400test/6001-test before that coming off a comp.

Gonna cruise for a bit then probably bring some 1test back in or 1test/EQ combo

I agree with this, but with 18 oz of chicken on top of your other proteins, you should have that covered. Looks to be adequate fats, too, but what's your estimated maintenance calories and how many calories are you planning on eating each day?

Maintenance carries so much based on schedule. Probably around 3000 since my current job doesn't have me doing much moving (corporate environment), thosecals are hitting 2900 or so but I almost always end tacking on some extra food to my morning and post workout meals. Nothing crazy but if I'm hungry or depending on muscle worked I'll add 20-30g carbs to one or both meals and probably an extra 1-2 servings of fat to my afternoon meals if needed.

That on top of a couple post workout cheats a week probably puts me a little over.

Maintenance carries so much based on schedule. Probably around 3000 since my current job doesn't have me doing much moving (corporate environment), thosecals are hitting 2900 or so but I almost always end tacking on some extra food to my morning and post workout meals. Nothing crazy but if I'm hungry or depending on muscle worked I'll add 20-30g carbs to one or both meals and probably an extra 1-2 servings of fat to my afternoon meals if needed.

That on top of a couple post workout cheats a week probably puts me a little over.
Looks solid to me other than maybe looking at your vitamins. A good multi never hurts, and most people are low on Vit C, D, and magnesium.

Looks solid to me other than maybe looking at your vitamins. A good multi never hurts, and most people are low on Vit C, D, and magnesium.

Should have added that I use greens, a lot of added vitamins/minerals, fish oil, etc all those basics but good to cover those

A few "top national level " guys ive been close with through the years add in an apple and a tablespoon of Natural PB to EVERY MEAL when they are in your situation.

I don't want to start a huge debate but your drug cycle will play an important part in adding lean muscle mass. What is your cycle? I would guess pretty light because your calories are pretty low and look like a precontest diet.

How tall are you?

I don't want to start a huge debate but your drug cycle will play an important part in adding lean muscle mass. What is your cycle? I would guess pretty light because your calories are pretty low and look like a precontest diet.

How tall are you?

Read comment #8

If your goal is to grow and youre not currently doing that you're going to have to increase calories somewhere. It may be impossible to put on size at this point without adding some bodyfat....but we definitely want to mitigate that. I see you do an intraworkout drink so I would start by adding some carbs to that drink. 40 grams or so of karboload or hbcd or Gatorade or something. Youll be using it around the workout window and will be able to hopefully utilize most of those carbs instead of storing them as fat

Add fruit pre and post fats before bed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity