over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

diet help

silentassasin

Registered
ok bros i need some help putting a diet together for the summer. heres some info on me, i really never had to diet but i bulked up this past winter i went from 230 to 275 in less then 6 months. i think its time for me to lean out. im not doing a Competition yet so i dont need to lean out extreamly. the main goal is to compete but i dont think im ready yet. im lookin down the road at the 2004 npc Collegiates. also if u could include supplementation. thanks for any help.

prior training experience, aas history ( if any), glucose tolerance, all this must be included, and search around first

i lifted weights all threw high school, but nothing to serious cause i was involved in sports.after high school i started takin weight lifting serious. i have been lifting now 5 to 6 days a week for 3 years now. as far as AAS go i did start young(18) not to smart of myself but nothing i can do about it now. i pretty much have been doin them off an on since that age im 21 now. the longest i have taken off of AAS was about 6 months. so i would say im a novice user. not to be misunderstood i take bodybuilding very serious im not one of those guys who takes them to get ass or just for the hell of it. i hate the ppl that do them for that reason. this is somthin i want to do for many years i have sacraficed much to make this my life style. i guess i just need someone to show me the ropes.

diet

I could help you a little bit. I am no means as knowledgeable as most of these guys but I think that I can get you started in the right direction. It has also been my experience that you probably know more than you allow yourself to believe. If you have been training for three years you have no doubt been reading flex,ironman, etc. If you read them at all you can not help but to pick up info. Also Could you outline what you are currently eating and what kind of work you do? And if you search here long engouh everything you want to know is right here. It is sometimes not under the title you think it might be though. I just ask in a post if anybody remembers a specific post and have had good luck that way. ie. does anybody remember posting a moderate cutting diet and if so where would I find It. Good Day Mr. clean

diets

hey man there are a ton of diets and theorys posted across this board. Try doing a search for one Vitor's post on his diet. Also, look up some of Xcel's post on his gettin ready for a show diet. What I've found is that I've had to make my own diet for my needs using these guys theorys and examples based on my lifting and cardio schedule.

Everyone's somewhat different and not seeing you it's nearly impossible to setup a diet for you. Read http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1157 and set up a diet for yourself then post it along with "your" particulars like height (you said how much you weigh but there's a big difference between 5'6" and 6'3"!!!), BF (approx), weight/workout schedule - then we can critique ir for you. Once you lay it out you should calculate the macro nutrient values - how many grams protein, carbs and fats and post that.

While Big A's article is based on competing, it's still good information on just getting cut! You just won't take it out as long or far. Don't worry about getting too lean - it's really difficult to get into contest shape lean. I'm trying my damnest and am stuck at 5.1% BF and need to get to at least 4% is not closer to 3% by my method of BF measurement.

xcel

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner