over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diet/Mini-diet

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ive been pushing the scale and food higher than I usually do at my age and decided to take a few weeks to tighten back up, lose about 10lbs then reassess. Current calories are 3500 on training days (5) and 2500 PSMF on off days (2).

Just knowing my body, usually if I set my calories around 2,000 I tighten up real quick and do not lose muscle so this is my goal. Not trying to do a long-extended diet as that isn't needed, just want to tighten up a bit very quickly. I prefer a quick hard diet over a Long slow one.

Just wanted to get some feedback. I am going to try mostly PSMF (as much protein as possible), with some veggies, and a small amount of carbs pre-workout on training days. I was going to keep it simple, 4 meals per day, and because I have a big appetite ...intermittent fast and begin eating after work as I don't really get a chance to eat at work anyway.

Off Days (2) (1976 calories)
Wake up, coffee, work until 4 (intermittent fast)
Meal 1 Shrimp (450 calories)
Meal 2 Eggwhites, 8oz asparagus with cheese (476 calories)
Meal 3 16 oz chicken breast (440 calories)
Meal 4 Egg whites with 1.5 scoop of whey mixed with 8 oz almond milk (610)

397P, 20C, 32F

Training Days (5) (2010 calories)
Wake up, coffee, work until 4 (intermittent fast)
Meal 1 Shrimp (450 calories)
Meal 2 (pre-workout) Eggwhites + 2 Banana (510)
Meal 3 (post-workout) 16oz Chicken Breast (440 calories)
Meal 4 Egg whites with 1.5 scoop of whey mixed with 8 oz almond milk (610)

387P, 62C, 20F

Thoughts? Not anything earth shattering, just a simple low calorie diet for 2-3 weeks max to tighten up a bit.

Your going to be making this same post a few months from now.

How about a lifestyle change with more consistency with your diet , drugs and training

Sooo, you know your body. You know you tighten up quick and don’t lose muscle when backing down to 2k cal. Why ask for feedback on your “diet” when it already works for you?

I agree with luki, post up pics if you want a real assessment.

I’d feel like shit on that diet. I do keto with a moderate amount of fat for a tune up after the holidays when I just chill out a bit. I still workout just not with the intensity and eat what I want for the most part just to give my body a break.
I actually don’t lose a ton of fullness. Once I trim up a bit I’ll add some carbs back in around workouts time.
Seems to work decent for me.

I don't believe you have been pushing the food that long and you already need to lose 10 pounds then reassess? Surely that means you haven't been consistent when growing. There is nothing wrong with mini cuts and I actually recommend them but haven't you only been growing for a short time? Honestly you need to post pics for us to give any valid recommendations. Do you have any before/after pics?

i feel there will be no photos :rolleyes:

QBKilla?

We need to see you to recommend. You state you need to tighten up a little but you haven't been growing that long (??). You may just need to lower cals (carbs) slightly. You may need something more drastic. You may need to diet for 8-16 weeks then rebuild from there. It's impossible to know without recent pics. We are just trying to help but these threads are pointless without pics.

QBKilla?

We need to see you to recommend. You state you need to tighten up a little but you haven't been growing that long (??). You may just need to lower cals (carbs) slightly. You may need something more drastic. You may need to diet for 8-16 weeks then rebuild from there. It's impossible to know without recent pics. We are just trying to help but these threads are pointless without pics.
Agree was no point in starting a thread, I don't "bulk" but have been gaining for a while, attempting to recomp and stay lean trying to grow as lean as possible. 184ish up to 195.

Months ago I'd use the inbody at gym I'd get 6 or 7 percent, Saturday was 10 so kind of confirmed what the mirror says I've put on some fat.

Usually 2 weeks of pemf does the trick so going to run with it. Egg whites, turkey, shrimp, some green veggies and a piece of fruit pre on workout days.

3 days in feeling good

Agree was no point in starting a thread, I don't "bulk" but have been gaining for a while, attempting to recomp and stay lean trying to grow as lean as possible. 184ish up to 195.

Months ago I'd use the inbody at gym I'd get 6 or 7 percent, Saturday was 10 so kind of confirmed what the mirror says I've put on some fat.

Usually 2 weeks of pemf does the trick so going to run with it. Egg whites, turkey, shrimp, some green veggies and a piece of fruit pre on workout days.

3 days in feeling good
Overall was just seeing if the fat or carbs were a little high for psmf. I know ideally it should be as much protein as possible but wanted to get some greens and pre workout carbs

3 days in feeling good
3 days on no carbs and i will feel like death...

Low carb high prot diet are so fake... come on, you drop a ton of glycogen, scale says that you are lean but basically you are depleted AF, and you lost what? 1lb of fat in 3 weeks.
Performance in the gym sucks, life is hell... don't...

Try 12w bulk 4-6w weeks minicut, with a stable AAS cycle like 750 TestE 300 TrenE 500 Primo/EQ

But please.... eat like a human being at least... then like a bodybuilder, which is high carb mod prot low fats.

This diet seems like what my cat would eat every day....

Low carb high prot diet are so fake... come on, you drop a ton of glycogen, scale says that you are lean but basically you are depleted AF, and you lost what? 1lb of fat in 3 weeks.

Try 12w bulk 4-6w weeks minicut, with a stable AAS cycle like 750 TestE 300 TrenE 500 Primo/EQ

But please.... eat like a human being at least... then like a bodybuilder, which is high carb mod prot low fats.

I'm saving this ^^^ because it's probably one of the stupidest post on Professional muscle EVER.
"EAT LIKE A HUMAN BEING WHICH IS HIGH CARB"
yep that one of the reasons we have an obesity epidemic.

I'm saving this ^^^ because it's probably one of the stupidest post on Professional muscle EVER.
"EAT LIKE A HUMAN BEING WHICH IS HIGH CARB"
yep that one of the reasons we have an obesity epidemic.
I personally feel the best on keto...guess I'm not human

This high fake protein diet made me into awesome shape

He has tattoos that give away his identity or he’s got nothing to prove bro
Lol he actually does have a ton of tattoos, so many you can’t really tell what his separation is like or how lean/fat he is. I’ve seen him on various boards going on a decade now.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws