over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diet modifications while on HGH?

ROUX MIGHT BE HUGE DUDE WHO KNOWS HIS STUFF AND HAS PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE.

WE'VE SEEN PICS OF KM2000.

ROUX, COULD YOU THROW UP SOME PICTURES OF YOURSELF? I CHECKED THE MEMBERS PHOTO SECTION AND COULDN'T FIND ANY.

IF THERE ARE SOME THERE AND I MISSED THEM..PLEASE DISREGARD THIS POST. :eek:

ROUX, COULD YOU THROW UP SOME PICTURES OF YOURSELF? I CHECKED THE MEMBERS PHOTO SECTION AND COULDN'T FIND ANY.

Ah ha, using Phil tactics I see!:D

It's just one of the many things I have learned!

Ah ha, using Phil tactics I see!:D

The bullshit ends when the shirt comes off. :D

thanks for clarifying roux, please let me know the evidence you have that would lose me this bet....

what is a proven fact?

yes i have used hgh by itself.... i did gain muscle while on it, i added close to 5lbs in a 41/2 month peroid.... thanks for askin!

the reason i say you'd lose that bet is because in my line of work (plus talking with people on line) i'd like to think i've talked in detail to more than 10% of the top amateurs who don't use gh year round (you said 90% do). also more than half of the pros i've talked to on this subject said they don't either, said there's no way they could afford it. yes their word could be bullshit, so i guess i can't say for sure you'd lose. sorry should have made that clearer.

wow, thats great you gained muscle while on just gh. do you give sole credit to the hgh for you adding the muscle? or your training and diet? do you think you would have made these gains without it? just curious.

no jethro, i'm not huge. currently 5'10" and 196lbs. this morning. bodyfat...not sure, abs showing, vascular, still have some lower back fat that could go and glutes could be tighter. 6-7% i don't know i never measure it.

see, i get paid to stay small and lean year round, so thats why i do.:D
i hate competing and there would be no financial gain for me to get big so i don't anymore.

i don't have a digital cam, but i'll see if i can try to dig up some pics that i could post. i'm always hesitant to, because if someone knew it was me i could be in deep shit and would cause unwanted attention with my job. with some of the topics i disussed in the past on the boards.

if you really want to see how cute i am jethro you can pm me and i'll send you some pics.;)

about the topic at hand i'm just going by what i've learned from personal experience and from talking to alot of the top guys in the business. some are members here. if you check old posts you'll see they say the same thing i'm saying. i'm just relaying what i've learned from them. so if you don't want to take my advice on it, thats fine, but by all means take theirs!

Last edited:
ROUX,

no jethro, i'm not huge. currently 5'10" and 196lbs. this morning. bodyfat...not sure, abs showing, vascular, still have some lower back fat that could go and glutes could be tighter. 6-7% i don't know i never measure it.

see, i get paid to stay small and lean year round, so thats why i do.:D
i hate competing and there would be no financial gain for me to get big so i don't anymore.

if you check old posts you'll see they say the same thing i'm saying. i'm just relaying what i've learned from them. so if you don't want to take my advice on it, thats fine, but by all means take theirs!

NO, OFFENSE. IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT MANY TIMES PEOPLE COME TO THE BOARD, MAKE A LOT OF POSTS AS IF THEY ARE REALLY EXPERIENCED, REALLY KNOWLEDGABLE, AND REALLY DEVELOPED. ONE GUY WHO DID THAT HERE WENT BY THE HANDLE OF "FULLYBUILT".....

PICTURES OF "FULLYBUILT" WERE DISCOVERED AND HE WAS SOME CONFUSED FRAT GUY WHO PARTIED ALL THE TIME AND COULDN'T GET HIS GIRLFRIEND TO ACHIEVE ORGASM AND "INSISTED" THAT ANY FEMALE WHO SAID SHE COULD HAVE MORE THAN ONE ORGASM WAS "LYING".

NOT ONLY WAS HE AN EXPERT ON STEROIDS, IGF-1, AND HGH, BUT HE WAS APPARANTLY AN EXPERT ON FEMALE SEXUALITY AS WELL.

IT BECAME IMMEDIATELY OBVIOUS UPON VIEWING "FULLYBUILT'S" PHYSIQUE... THAT HE WAS NEITHER.

HE RESPONDED TO THESE DISCOVERIES BY THREATENING GIRLS WITH DEATH...MY GIRLFRIEND SPECIFICALLY! LOL.

SO PLEASE TAKE MY REMARKS AS JUST HONEST SKEPTICISM WITH NO MALICIOUS INTENT TOWARDS YOU IN ANY WAY.

I'VE SEEN KM2000 IN PERSON 2X AND HE IS A VERY GOOD COMPETITOR AND CLEARLY HAS SOME EXPERIENCE IN THE AREA WE ARE DISCUSSING.

ON A PERSONAL LEVEL: I JUST "MIGHT" HAVE RECENTLY INVESTED IN GH AND WOULD HATE TO SEE THAT INVESTMENT AS A WASTE OF MONEY. SO....I AM KEENLY INTERESTED IN THE TRUTH.

P.S. DOES "YGM" STAND FOR JETHRO [YOU'RE GAY MAN!] LOL....THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT UNTIL I SEE THAT I HAVE A MESSAGE.

UTILIZING MY GIANT INTELLECT I THEN REALIZED THAT "YGM" MEANT [YOU'VE GOT MAIL!] LOL:D

JT....you just need more IGF. That way your cranium will enlarge like some other member (cough* edge250 *cough) then you can make room for all that knowledge.

Gosh, Im smart.:cool:

lol...Yes!

JT....you just need more IGF. That way your cranium will enlarge like some other member (cough* edge250 *cough) then you can make room for all that knowledge.

Gosh, Im smart.:cool:

If the cranial girth he has attained from his expirimental forays into igf-1 induced muscle mass have in any way translated into increased intelligence then he should soon be inventing new supplements and going on a speaking tour with Rosie O'Donnell. She's pretty smart too. :D :D :D

Roux sent me pictures.

He's got a nice physique and is very lean. Unlike most people on here who claim to be 6-7% bodyfat, he actually is that lean.

He also backed up his posts with some pictures that give creedence to his statements. He's got an opinion and a physique. :)

can u give me some more info about Anavar and Primobolan? the risks? physiology?proven benefits for lean mass? price? dosing protocol?

You have GOT to do your OWN research when dealing with these substances. Why did you start using GH if you had NO idea what it does? You cannot afford to learn the facts AFTER the damage is already done - and possibly irreversible. In this case, you got lucky. Don't make that mistake again or you just might not be.

I'm sorry if I'm coming off harsh, but I'm just looking out for you.

~Scorp

DO NOT EVER PUT SOMETHING IN YOUR BODY THAT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT DOES.

I have had clients that are starting cycles and yet they dont even have a good diet and training protocol. That is a waste.

If you are gonna augment your training be patient and learn first. Be safe.:)

Gh taken pwo only 1 hr after pwo shake consisting of simple carbs and protein, followed one hour later with a complex carb and protein meal. You will gain lbm doing this you can spike slin with the shake which is why you wait an hour after shake to do the shot. It does sound like you are uneducated on the topic and should do more research before starting.

Asking someone to post pics to prove how much they know is meaningless. KM2000 is a knowledgeable bro and he also happens to be a jacked national level competitive bber on his way to a pro card. He is probably more the exception than the rule though. Many people are huge but really "know" nothing other than "this works for me." They have no idea why it works just that it works for them. Relying on heresay for actual "knowledge" is quite common on these boards. Being able to recite what someone told you proves nothing, almost as much as posting up some pics.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1