over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diet on MK677

matteosergio

Newbies
Hi guys, I need some advice about what kind of diet is better to follow while on Mk.....anyone has suggestions?

Inviato dal mio ALE-L21 utilizzando Tapatalk

Always structure your diet based on your goals, not your drugs.

What are you trying to accomplish?

I use mk and i dose it mid morning. My mrs is under strict instructions to hide any form of junk food.

Good clean foods i seem to be able to eat a lot and still lose weight.

I can always push the carbs a little higher and still drop weight on GH and MK.

Follow the same diet that you would without the mk lol. I sure as hell wouldn't use mk while dieting, my hunger would be out of control. Cjc dac is a MUCH better option imo

If this is isn't your first round with MK677, I'm sure you are aware that many users get very very hungry on it. I've tried 3 times to use it and between the incredible hunger pains along with wanting to sleep all day, I couldn't do it. Even tried lowering it from 25 to 12, but still no joy.

I will try again some day, but I know that I will have to stick to a very clean diet, high proteins, low carbs merely due to the fact that I'll be eating a lot more.

Not sure if this helps, but just my 2 cents

If this is isn't your first round with MK677, I'm sure you are aware that many users get very very hungry on it. I've tried 3 times to use it and between the incredible hunger pains along with wanting to sleep all day, I couldn't do it. Even tried lowering it from 25 to 12, but still no joy.

I will try again some day, but I know that I will have to stick to a very clean diet, high proteins, low carbs merely due to the fact that I'll be eating a lot more.

It's my first time with MK, I just want to know how to approach it with the right diet, thanks for your tip mate

Inviato dal mio ALE-L21 utilizzando Tapatalk

Try 12.5mg about 2 hours before bed. Helps with sleep and I don't wake up feeling wrecked.

Try 12.5mg about 2 hours before bed. Helps with sleep and I don't wake up feeling wrecked.

I have to take it mid morning or i wake up and empty the fridge in my sleep.

I have to take it mid morning or i wake up and empty the fridge in my sleep.

lol

i feel less tired actually when i take it in the morning. yeah it's a little rough the first couple hours after you take it, i just drink some coffee in the morning and i'm good. but the biggest pulse is 12 hours after you take it...so theoretically taking it at night results in a big AM pulse that will make you more tired during the day. it definitely did for me.

lol

i feel less tired actually when i take it in the morning. yeah it's a little rough the first couple hours after you take it, i just drink some coffee in the morning and i'm good. but the biggest pulse is 12 hours after you take it...so theoretically taking it at night results in a big AM pulse that will make you more tired during the day. it definitely did for me.

It is quite strange how it works. Would love to know more on the scientific side of things.

The hunger pulse happens at about 2-4 hours after consumption yet the GH pulse is 12 hours after consumption at its peak.

The only decent caps i can get are 25mg caps so hefty starting at that dose but used to it now.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear