over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diet Questions..!!

Wileycoyote

Newbies
Hey Hey all,

I have been on a very low carb intake since DEC, I started at 294Lbs, yes I know a Fat Bastard hehe, But hey so anyways, I am down to 250 lbs now. I am 26 and 6' tall BF% is getting lower as the day goes by. I started my 3rd cycle and am on my 2nd week. The thing is I am gaining weight back, I eat very low carbs 30 a day or a lil more, and i am getting alot of Protein from powder or Meat of some sort, and all i drink is WATER. I am alittle scared though that I am gaining weight, is it becuase I am gainng muscle that I weight alittle more? My arms and chest and shoulders, and back are getting alot tighter and bigger, I have good mucsle memmory also. I am I taking in too much fat by eating whole eggs, cheese, beef, chicken, fish, sausage links. I have kinda been doing the Atkins for the most part. I am taking Fina 75/EOD, Test Prop/Susp Mix 200/EOD, Winstol later down the line, and T-3 also later like in weeks 3-4 start. I am taking Arimidex .5/EOD..and have the rest of the goodies for post cycle, will I just gain weight for a bit then it will make a turn around and Bam the Fat will start dropping off? I am just paraniod B/C I have worked very hard to loose this weight, and want to keep loseing Fat!! And get yoked in the process.

Wileycoyote =/

You may have gained som water weight, although the AS you chose is not known for dramatic water weight retention. But the prop/susp will do it some. Go by the mirror and how your clothes fit, more so than the scale.

Aye thanx that makes me feel better, I am looking alot thinner in the mirror, and in the clothes department. So eating all that red fatty meat is okay, b/c after I eat it I feel real bloated, but like you said it could be water retention, I am drinking shit loads of water... We will see maybe I will do some before and after pictures when I am done in 8wks...

Wileycoyote =/

atkins is shit for bb, a tkd will work so much better, u need much more then 30 g carbs a day if ur training

Ok

Ok big guy, its like this, when you are fat and start to put on some muscle it does show you are putting on muscle but for some reason it makes you seem fatter. You cant always see muscle through baggy clothes so it looks like fat.

Another thing is you are taking test and without an anti E you are going to get bloated and look chubby. I hate bloating.

DIet wise, I dont know what your goal is, but I see some contrdictions.

1. You are losing weight and starting to look good, why are you going to stop now and start bulking. If you want to use Anabolics to help lean out I say go for it. But bulking then cutting means you are going to work hard just to get back to where u are today, and that you are going to lose all of that muscle.

I would much rather see you keep cutting get down to the 10-12% bodyfat range or lower, then go on a bulker.

If I were you which im not, I would go back on a restricted calorie diet, train like a machine, do some cardio keep running the drugs and get ready for spring time.

Bulk next winter.

Vitor,
I did not think of this cycle as a bulking cycle? These AS are supposed to help aid in my Fat loss, I do have anti -e's, and are taking em atm.. I just think what had happened is I hit a plateau, b/c this mornin I weighed 247!! Yes Atkins may be shit but I have lost tons of weight on it, and I have been workin my ass off in the gym, and eating shit loads of protein, My goal is to be around 220 Rock solid....Thick or 230-235 is okay also. I get some carbs from all the meat I eat and also a handfull before workout. I workout M, W, F.. I follow a article that I got from Flex mag.. I dont know I am by far not a pro and dont plan on it, I just dont want to be a fat ass anymore, I want to get back to were I was when I used in my early 20's.. I figure I am doing pretty well coming from 294 to 247? Weight loss suxs it is very hard, but wish me luck Bro's I am well on my way!!!

Thanx,
Wileycoyote =/

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner