over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diet soft drinks - just say no

OuchThatHurts

Moderator / Psy, Ret.
Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I was a 2-liter per day diet Pepsi drinker. Zero calories.. caffeine.. fizzy.. good right? WRONG. Since quitting that crap I feel much better. Not only is my BP down but I think it was screwing with my metabolism. Messing with my gut and appetite too. I thought it was just scare tactics to get people to stop but no, truth, it's real.

And when I say real, I mean real bad. I got bad headaches for a week. Weaned off and I'm done with it. Forget the real sugar cane, splenda, aspartame, saccharin. It's all shit.

Plus they ALL have phosphoric acid which is eating away the enamel on your teeth even.

The carbonation is okay and even helps digestion for me but the other garbage that comes with it is not worth it.

Chime in if you're catchin' what I'm throwin'. Club soda and seltzer only from here on out.

I probably drink 1-2 LaCroixs a day and maybe 1 diet soft drink. I love a few sips of Diet Coke as it helps my sweet tooth and avoid desserts. But I agree with everything you’re saying. It’s def poison.

I used to be a case a day Diet Mountain Dew drinker. Got out of the case a day, but still never really gave it up until recently. If I want a soda now, I use seltzer water either plain or flavored naturally with no sweeteners, Spindrift being my favorite. If I do have a diet soda, it's normally just a few swallows of Diet Coke. It's enough to satisfy a craving

I was a diet coke addict, that and crystal light. 4 weeks so far on nothing but water and I do feel great 👍🏿

I have nothing against diet drinks but I stopped because I just felt I needed to lower my splenda and artificial sweetener intake as mine was insane for a very long time!

I dont have a soda addiction but I do get plenty of sucralose, definitely in the 2 cans of reign i drink a day and the grape flavored powerade, and probably some more snuck into some of my supplements. Ive never noticed any digestion issues (drinking too much coffee or soda would do it though). But i drink more water than anything else.

My caffeine intake is sacrilegious to some. I dont have any issues sleeping and my hr even after 600mg of caffeine doesnt exceed 80 bpm, which isnt ideal but i feel great, no caffeine crash either. Maybe my reign is fake. I feel my hr rate only gets too high when body weight creeps up to 260s and past to 270 is where I drew the line (close to 100 was common). I keep nebivolol on hand.

Ive never felt bad enough to adjust what Im doing but I may give it a shot someday. Im currently going on 3 months zero test/AAS. Def not the ideal time to try it.

I know I don’t drink enough water every day. It’s just a habit I have not adopted. My wife says I am a camel.

I am a San Pelingrino guy. 1 -2 big bottles per day Have not had a manufactured drink since I don’t know when. Wait . . . I tell a lie. I do drink 1 non-alcoholic beer before dinner (Athlete Brewing Co., IPA, it’s the best!) most nights.

I do think the juries out for me when it comes to feeling better the more water I drink.

I dont have a soda addiction but I do get plenty of sucralose, definitely in the 2 cans of reign i drink a day and the grape flavored powerade, and probably some more snuck into some of my supplements. Ive never noticed any digestion issues (drinking too much coffee or soda would do it though). But i drink more water than anything else.

My caffeine intake is sacrilegious to some. I dont have any issues sleeping and my hr even after 600mg of caffeine doesnt exceed 80 bpm, which isnt ideal but i feel great, no caffeine crash either. Maybe my reign is fake. I feel my hr rate only gets too high when body weight creeps up to 260s and past to 270 is where I drew the line (close to 100 was common). I keep nebivolol on hand.

Ive never felt bad enough to adjust what Im doing but I may give it a shot someday. Im currently going on 3 months zero test/AAS. Def not the ideal time to try it.
My wife can drink a monster cup of coffee and go right to bed. She takes that monster cup wherever she goes. If you go by approx 60mg per cup, she is doing at least 600 (probably more) milligrams of caffeine per day. 115lbs I can lift her with one arm. It's freaky the amount of caffeine (coffee) people can handle. I'm taking 200mg twice per day by tablet bc 400mg of coffee would have me jumping out a goddamn window.

Caffeine tabs and coffee are nothing alike. Coffee destroys me. Totally buzzed and wired.

I usually drink Waterloo for a daily beverage "treat". Occasionally I'll do quite a few diet soda over a weekend. I can't tell a difference from having them in or going days/weeks without.

Drugs be like that!

One of the reasons im clearing out my system of gear for a few months is to see if I can get a better response from lower doses or it really is time to up the dose.

Imagine you start drinking caffeine at 9 years old and you drink it every year without thinking about it. Drugs.

I tried cutting out caffeine for a week about 10 years ago and the headache was legendary. Withdrawals.

My wife can drink a monster cup of coffee and go right to bed. She takes that monster cup wherever she goes. If you go by approx 60mg per cup, she is doing at least 600 (probably more) milligrams of caffeine per day. 115lbs I can lift her with one arm. It's freaky the amount of caffeine (coffee) people can handle. I'm taking 200mg twice per day by tablet bc 400mg of coffee would have me jumping out a goddamn window.

Caffeine tabs and coffee are nothing alike. Coffee destroys me. Totally buzzed and wired.

Since we're on caffeine, I have a buddy and coworker that drinks no less than five or six low calorie Monsters a day, often they're the 300mg ones, too. Extremely hard worker, but never wired or anxious. Says he sleeps like a baby! At work, his diet is Monsters and those little Ensure shakes Lol Ex Marine, never worked out a day in his life and naturally jacked. Go figure...sometimes for lunch he'll have a burger or something. I've come off a serious caffeine addiction, now anything more than one cup and I'm freaking out and shaking like a leaf

My small vice is Topo Chico lime in the glass bottles. 2 everyday. As far as caffeine 10oz coffee first thing in the morning as im heading to the gym,thats it.

Drugs be like that!

One of the reasons im clearing out my system of gear for a few months is to see if I can get a better response from lower doses or it really is time to up the dose.

Imagine you start drinking caffeine at 9 years old and you drink it every year without thinking about it. Drugs.

I tried cutting out caffeine for a week about 10 years ago and the headache was legendary. Withdrawals.
Yet study after study shows it's harmless. Tolerance is a thing I get it but shit. I have to believe that it's not all good that amount of stimulant. I also clean out AAS too. Usually six months at a pop. Just went three years. I did come back to normal hormone level for my age but I was not looking good in the mirror.

I do caffeine free Diet Coke and limit it to after I've had my postworkout meal. Even with that, I can easily down 2 liters in 2-3 hours. Doesn't give me any problems and it's one of the things that makes dieting easy.

I do caffeine free Diet Coke and limit it to after I've had my postworkout meal. Even with that, I can easily down 2 liters in 2-3 hours. Doesn't give me any problems and it's one of the things that makes dieting easy.
Lord I hope time isn't catching up with me. I sure don't want this to be over for me.

When I diet heavy, I crave Diet soda, especially Coke Zero or Dr. Pepper One. I use BCAAs to have something else besides diet sodas... admittedly, when fasting the soda is helpful.

I agree with B-boy about lowering my chemical sugar intake

I hate water but used no artificial sweeteners for a month. I felt no diffrence. So I drank and use it all the time again. As for caffeine it really does nothing for me stimulation wise. I’d need dmaa, dmha, or ephedrine to feel something. Plus I have seen studies show coffee and caffeinated drinks actually boost testosterone so that’s a win for me because I’m not on trt. But yeah if you feel better without it defiantly don’t use it. I would of done the same if I noticed a diffrence.

flavored green tea tea bags ftw. tastes great, they have all kinds of different flavors and great source of antioxidants and polyphenols which are great for ur heart/arteries/brain/anti-cancer/all kinds of stuff. also makes it easy to get 2+ liters of water down a day and has a lil bit of caffeine for u stim junkies. ull never need diet soda ever again after making the switch.

drinking a bomb ass blueberry/acai one as im typing this.

I cut out the crystal light feel 100x better.

Can't ditch the energy drinks or coffee yet I know I should. Sometimes one in the am then pre workout. I feel like someone slamming 5 is going to have problems. Once had a co worker who was in the hospital from abusing energy drinks don't remember the details.

I used to be a case a day Diet Mountain Dew drinker. Got out of the case a day, but still never really gave it up until recently. If I want a soda now, I use seltzer water either plain or flavored naturally with no sweeteners, Spindrift being my favorite. If I do have a diet soda, it's normally just a few swallows of Diet Coke. It's enough to satisfy a craving
I drink 2 diet dews a day, i wish i could quit but yeah the carbonation has always been helpful in terms of feeling full. But I have no doubt it's bad regardless of the zero calories. I wish I could drop all artifical sweeteners minus Stevia.

My liquid consumption has always been water, coffee tea for the vast majority of the time with the occasional beer or glass of wine. I never saw any health benifits from the rest of what's available so i never started drinking them. I have seen hundreds of studies showing the artificial ingredients to be less then healthy so i avoid them. If i am going to do something unhealthy i want to make sure it is worth it to me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131