over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diet starts Saturday

Dusty has a few shows that he will be hitting and he will be a super. Starting the diet at 296lbs and won't look at the scale again until he weighs in.

Also Kaiser he is WAAAYYYY fatter than that with smaller arms.;)

:devil:smi You are evil! :D

Good luck Dusty!! ::ction-sm

WHich show? What weight class?

Show? High quality show which many a top competitor and pros have competed in previously.

Weight class? Reinforce the floor joists

Last edited:
Thanks for the support everyone. I def have a great group of people pulling for me and helping in anyway possible. Sorry for not posting any pics but I really try to stay covered up while I diet in order to hide from myself. If I see myself to often I will pick my physique apart and go insane. I am a perfectionist and although I am working very hard my physique still has a long way to go before I will be happy so it's best I stay covered.

no disrespect but why keep everything a secret?
the show
your trainer
staying covered
etc.

no disrespect but why keep everything a secret?
the show
your trainer
staying covered
etc.

Not a problem Edge and honestly if I read the thread I would be asking the same things. I haven't said what show because there are a few that I would like to do but it really depends on how my body is doing. I'm looking at the Border States, Western Regional, and the Excaliber but will only do one. The trainer because e just started training together and we decided to put it out there when we were both happy with the results. And staying covered I have already answered above but again it is so I don't make the mistakes that so many other BBers do and look at the mirror to much and make mistakes because I'm "flat", "fat", "losing my size", etc...

Not a problem Edge and honestly if I read the thread I would be asking the same things. I haven't said what show because there are a few that I would like to do but it really depends on how my body is doing. I'm looking at the Border States, Western Regional, and the Excaliber but will only do one. The trainer because e just started training together and we decided to put it out there when we were both happy with the results. And staying covered I have already answered above but again it is so I don't make the mistakes that so many other BBers do and look at the mirror to much and make mistakes because I'm "flat", "fat", "losing my size", etc...

thats cool, i was just being selfish as we wont be able to follow your progress. stuff like that is motivating for me and i use those threads to fuel my workouts. good luck.

right on man, sounds like you have a good plan and wonderful amount of support. I agree, dieting longer is the only way to go!!! You can actually make small adjustments where needed as opposed to hard panic type dieting. This is the first time I've dieted longer than 12 wks, 18 wks this time. And the results are so much better and I'm so much bigger!!

I HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD AND I STAND BY MY THOUGHTS. OK, SO YOU WILL RETIRE AFTER THIS SHOW? SO IT IS ALL OR NOTHING? PRO OR RETIRE? DONT YOU LOVE IT ENOUGH JUST TO COMPETE, REGARDLESS OF YOUR PLACINGS? LOOK BACK AT WHAT MIKE MATARAZZO TOLD EDGE250 WHEN BACK STAGE AT A COMPETITION.........I AM NOT HERE TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO, I AM JUST TELLING YOU HOW I FEEL. IF HOW I FEEL BOTHERS YOU, SO BE IT.

Again SLOWLY reread. I said i would retire after my show in 2009 where I will try to earn a pro card. I love to train and will do it forever but competition isn't something I want to do forever.I enjoy competing but I approach this sport in a different way and I decided that by 2009 when I am 28 if I haven't turned pro I want to change my focus to my other business ventures. I will move on feeling as though I accomplished all I could which will be taking my physique as far as I could with the tools I was given. You see unlike many, my reward is seeing what I am capable of and what drives me is the goal of being a top guy who did it by working as hard as he could. It won't be failure if I don't make it, just time to move on.

As far as caring what you say don't worry. I don't care and have grown to expect it. Every time someone puts a thread on here you make sure to try to get your shots in. Example KM taking fifth at the USA's all you could say was that he didn't beat anyone, his class was weak, and he had no legs. Now with me since I have a time line I don't love the sport and I am putting all of my eggs in one basket by covering up. It's the internet and you like to get people thinking and stir the pot. It's all good with me I'll just keep doing what I do and you can keep praying for me to see the light.

thats cool, i was just being selfish as we wont be able to follow your progress. stuff like that is motivating for me and i use those threads to fuel my workouts. good luck.

I'll shoot you some pics as I go but I don't want to put them on the open board since I spend so much time here. Plus then everyone would be witness to my tiny little arms that refuse to grow.

Hey Dusty, Good Luck in your training, stay focused and train hard! Keep us posted on you progress.

dusty, good luck bro, i hope you will post some shots at around the 6 week out mark or closer, I am looking forward to following your journey, keep your head on straight and focused (I know you will) and just have fun bro.

P.S. keep this thread updated and maybe a couple of training videos??? you can stay covered up in those, hell man i need some motivation....LOL

Good luck dusty.... let the fun begin :D

dusty, good luck bro, i hope you will post some shots at around the 6 week out mark or closer, I am looking forward to following your journey, keep your head on straight and focused (I know you will) and just have fun bro.

P.S. keep this thread updated and maybe a couple of training videos??? you can stay covered up in those, hell man i need some motivation....LOL

Good luck dusty.... let the fun begin :D

Thanks B-Boy. I really am excited to see what I have changed in the last few months. Hopefully I will do well.

Thanks B-Boy. I really am excited to see what I have changed in the last few months. Hopefully I will do well.

Yea i heard alot of talk about the lifts you have.....we want to see. VIDEO!

I'm sorry, but placing 1st or last is just a matter of coincidence, reputation, and the judges mood. i placed 1st in two of the four shows i've competed in, and i look mediocre at best, probably below average even.
Some people get 1st place as a gift because they competed for 10 years in a row always placing 3rd, 5th, 4th... finally they had a reputation for being a great bodybuilder and won their show without any improvements.
From Dusty's posts, i understand that he isn't expecting to turn pro, but is working as hard as if his life depended on turning pro right now. and that's called work ethic and being the best at what you do. Dusty never brags or runs his mouth like people who say "i eat 2 metric tons of protein everyday and i've been known to bench the continent of Africa", just to turn out to be a mediocre pro with a big head.
Dusty, I envy you for being the hard worker that you are. in the end, it will pay off in many aspects of life. I don't know what your business is, but if it has to do with owning a gym and personal training, you will be known as the hard worker who knows what he's doing. and that will boost your business 10 fold.
"you don't have the genetics", "you must be crazy if you think you're gonna turn pro"... you will hear these things a lot... but it sure beats the shit outta what's being said about micheal lockett, flex wheeler, paul dillet... etc
"they're lazy and they don't know what they're doing... they just coast on their genetics... hell, if i was born with his genetics, i'd look even better... who the hell gets cut on twizzlers and pepsi?"
you see what i'm saying here?
Einstein said that Genius is 1% being smart, and 99% hard work...
I say that a bodybuilder who should be admired is that who built his physique with 1% genetics, and 99% hard work. and you fit that description.

Good luck with your prep... and good luck with your contest. I don't care if you go pro or not (hell, if you go pro and you pursue that, it'll probably ruin your life since you have a business that's doing well), you're still one of the top bodybuilders in my book.

I'm sorry, but placing 1st or last is just a matter of coincidence, reputation, and the judges mood. i placed 1st in two of the four shows i've competed in, and i look mediocre at best, probably below average even.
Some people get 1st place as a gift because they competed for 10 years in a row always placing 3rd, 5th, 4th... finally they had a reputation for being a great bodybuilder and won their show without any improvements.
From Dusty's posts, i understand that he isn't expecting to turn pro, but is working as hard as if his life depended on turning pro right now. and that's called work ethic and being the best at what you do. Dusty never brags or runs his mouth like people who say "i eat 2 metric tons of protein everyday and i've been known to bench the continent of Africa", just to turn out to be a mediocre pro with a big head.
Dusty, I envy you for being the hard worker that you are. in the end, it will pay off in many aspects of life. I don't know what your business is, but if it has to do with owning a gym and personal training, you will be known as the hard worker who knows what he's doing. and that will boost your business 10 fold.
"you don't have the genetics", "you must be crazy if you think you're gonna turn pro"... you will hear these things a lot... but it sure beats the shit outta what's being said about micheal lockett, flex wheeler, paul dillet... etc
"they're lazy and they don't know what they're doing... they just coast on their genetics... hell, if i was born with his genetics, i'd look even better... who the hell gets cut on twizzlers and pepsi?"
you see what i'm saying here?
Einstein said that Genius is 1% being smart, and 99% hard work...
I say that a bodybuilder who should be admired is that who built his physique with 1% genetics, and 99% hard work. and you fit that description.

Good luck with your prep... and good luck with your contest. I don't care if you go pro or not (hell, if you go pro and you pursue that, it'll probably ruin your life since you have a business that's doing well), you're still one of the top bodybuilders in my book.

Thanks for the post. I think you understand what I am trying to do but I also have to say that after reading your words I realized that my thread went to shit. I was trying to thank my friends and family for all that they have done and will continue to do and it has changed to yet another internet argument. Oh well now at least it will be interesting and I have picked at least one show.

Thanks again for the kind words and I look forward th the challenge that lies ahead.

With all due respect to everyone on here.....my money would be on VV...even if you stepped in Rob. His upper body genetics will make up for his lower body, all he has to do is get the legs pretty close.....and come in conditioned...

VV will be onstage soon but not at that show. He will be winning a much bigger show and I look forward to being a part of the process. The sky is the limit for him and I know he can achieve whatever he wants in this sport. All he needs to do is believe in himself.

Good luck Dusty. Go get that damn pro card.

PB

VV will be onstage soon but not at that show. He will be winning a much bigger show and I look forward to being a part of the process. The sky is the limit for him and I know he can achieve whatever he wants in this sport. All he needs to do is believe in himself.

Yea, i believe in him. He has trouble staying focused, but he tells me that with you at the helm he will be able to do it. I have no doubt he will turn heads. Hes told me some stories about how insane you train and how strong you are, thats why video's i think would be awesome and motivational to everyone.

Yea, i believe in him. He has trouble staying focused, but he tells me that with you at the helm he will be able to do it. I have no doubt he will turn heads. Hes told me some stories about how insane you train and how strong you are, thats why video's i think would be awesome and motivational to everyone.

I'll do some video's soon and get them on here.

I think VV will shock the shit out of people and I am glad that I know he won't be doing my show. I know he will do well and he has a group of people behind him now that believe he can succeed.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws