over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diet starts Saturday

I think VV will shock the shit out of people and I am glad that I know he won't be doing my show. I know he will do well and he has a group of people behind him now that believe he can succeed.

He peaks in every now and again. He will be glad to read that. I know he has alot of people out there that are kind to his face and talk trash behind his back (he tells me everything, and word gets back to him)....its good to know hes got a solid guy like you in his corner who is real....

I've been poking sticks at VV for a long time now, hoping that he just gains focus and decides to tap into that freaky genetic potential and gets back on stage.

This stops now. This was Dusty's thread just telling everyone he's jumping back in the saddle of competition, and now it's trashed with everyone's ego. This is not a dick swinging sword fight so everyone keep your little worm in your pants. He's a friend of mine and a very valued member here with a great physique at 5'11" which is extremely hard to acquire. He certainly deserves everyone's unadulterated support. I am surprised how many speak up without even seeing pictures. That's way out of line and at this point people should feel a little embarrassed of their negative remarks because they truly hold no water. The pics from a couple years back he was weighing in at 230, he's now starting his diet at 290-295. WTF, how can ANYONE judge the outcome before seeing a result closer to the fruition of his challenge?

This stops now. This was Dusty's thread just telling everyone he's jumping back in the saddle of competition, and now it's trashed with everyone's ego. This is not a dick swinging sword fight so everyone keep your little worm in your pants. He's a friend of mine and a very valued member here with a great physique at 5'11" which is extremely hard to acquire. He certainly deserves everyone's unadulterated support. I am surprised how many speak up without even seeing pictures. That's way out of line and at this point people should feel a little embarrassed of their negative remarks because they truly hold no water. The pics from a couple years back he was weighing in at 230, he's now starting his diet at 290-295. WTF, how can ANYONE judge the outcome before seeing a result closer to the fruition of his challenge?

this is why i like you kaiser.... WELL SAID!!!

good luck dusty..... u have a great support system behind u and that makes a huge difference.. best of luck

Dusty I think your making good choices bro and have your head on very straight, especially for a young guy!

You seem to have your strategy all planned out which is smart

Bodybuilding is an individual sport but a team effort.

I wish you the best of luck bro, as you have a huge chance to make a big impact. I will enjoy seeing compete at your shows bro.
Keep the mental game on!

Gracias!!! Thanks for cleaning up!

-R

Dusty I think your making good choices bro and have your head on very straight, especially for a young guy!

Yes he has/does. Especially with sticking with that gorgeous HotFigure. They are perfect together.

Yeah, I met her.

Yes he has/does. Especially with sticking with that gorgeous HotFigure. They are perfect together.

She's a tiny little thing. I'd enjoy her support as well...you know..the kind word here and there! :D

Dusty I'm behind ya. You have an impressive physique and I'm excited to see the changes you've made. Your avatar pic displays and awesome physique so I can't image what it's going to look like after you've added all that quality size.

Good Luck and I'll be following along with your progress

You seem to have your strategy all planned out which is smart

Bodybuilding is an individual sport but a team effort.

I wish you the best of luck bro, as you have a huge chance to make a big impact. I will enjoy seeing compete at your shows bro.
Keep the mental game on!

Thanks Alex. I have to admit this experience would be almost impossible without the team of experts and supporters that I have in place. I am no doubt very lucky and will enjoy every second of this journey.

Without her nothing that I do would be possible or as fun.

She's a tiny little thing. I'd enjoy her support as well...you know..the kind word here and there! :D

LMAO. What's funny is that tiny little thing is the only person in the world that can keep me in line.

Dusty I'm behind ya. You have an impressive physique and I'm excited to see the changes you've made. Your avatar pic displays and awesome physique so I can't image what it's going to look like after you've added all that quality size.

Good Luck and I'll be following along with your progress

Thanks for the support and I'll keep everyone up to date.

This Saturday I start my prep for a show at the end of the year. I am starting my diet much earlier than most but my team and I decided that it would be best for me to diet slowly to ensure that I achieve my desired condition without losing any of my hard earned size. I just wanted to start this thread to thank everyone that has helped me improve during my offseason. Without Hotfigure and Dante I would be stepping onstage with little to no change since my last VERY DISAPPOINTING show. I owe both of them far more than I can ever repay but I want to make sure that they both know how truly thankful I am. Dante has given me so much and has proven to not only be a one of the best trainers out there but also a great friend and anyone who has ever met HF understands that she is the cornerstone to my life in every way.

I also just added a new member to my team who will be heavily involved making sure that I hit the stage inside out with all of the muscle that Dante and DC Training put on me over the last six months. My new nutritionist and I agreed that we would wait until the end to post full body shots or announce who I am working with but I will have some workout shots and video's up on IForce Nutritions website along with a blog of how things are going if anyone wants to check in. Wish me luck and once again thanks to my sponsors IForce Nutrition and True Protein.

How's the diet coming along so far dusty? POOR BOB... I had some gelato in honor of him today

Hey Dusty,

Good luck with the diet and training these next few months. I just started my diet as well.

I wish you all the best, I know how hard you have worked.

You have really inspired and motivated me to compete this year.

BTW Dave told me about 675 for 12 reps. unbelievable.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws