over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diet Starts Today!

Ok here are some quick pics, Ill post more in a week once I find my trunks

42" waist currently lol

That's more like it! Look good dude.

42" waist currently lol

Wow, doesn't look like 42 inches! You don't really look like you let yourself go, I figured from your weight and height that you had. You carry that weight quite well. From the pics I would have guessed your waist was a big under 40 inches. Keep us posted. I am really interested to see how you turn out.

He cant have possibly meat 42 inches. 32 maybe?

How does everyone measure their waist? I pull a vacuum and try to get the smallest measurement I can get. Though if it was relaxed it probably would be around 43" lol!

42" when relaxed, no pushing stomach out but not sucking in either. I always wonder how these huge pros claim 30" waists.

Since about November I have been on 1g test and 10 iu gh and insulin, about 4 weeks ago I started 2g test and 15iu gh.

I might have done a 3-4 weeks of tren also during that time but nothing other than test/gh for a few months now

Taking Generic growth i assume?

Taking Generic growth i assume?

Kefei, tp blacktop and greytop, pull out either one randomly.

I've done serostim before and can't justify paying the price as there is no noticeable difference

How does everyone measure their waist? I pull a vacuum and try to get the smallest measurement I can get. Though if it was relaxed it probably would be around 43" lol!

I have been measuring my waist wrong then :D I just measure it relaxed and someone stated in another thread he doesn't think my waist looks as big as it is. Goal's looks fairly small but it's no surprise looking at his bodyweight. I think a lot of the top pro's have a legitimate 40 inch waist even on stage. Not sure why people lie all the time. Even the water from the hgh and test could probably account for a good 3 inches when bulking. It's nice to see an honest log. Everyone else on this forum is on 200mg test and 3iu hgh when trying to gain in the off season :eek::D

I've done serostim before and can't justify paying the price as there is no noticeable difference
Well for that one pic you posted on another thread I know you are wide as hell from shoulder to shoulder... You're a big boy for sure...

Omni-Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Very good to know that coming from you brother!

42" waist currently lol

You look GREAT already. And obviously, even more so in a few weeks when stage ready. Good luck on the prep! :)

I have been measuring my waist wrong then :D I just measure it relaxed and someone stated in another thread he doesn't think my waist looks as big as it is. Goal's looks fairly small but it's no surprise looking at his bodyweight. I think a lot of the top pro's have a legitimate 40 inch waist even on stage. Not sure why people lie all the time. Even the water from the hgh and test could probably account for a good 3 inches when bulking. It's nice to see an honest log. Everyone else on this forum is on 200mg test and 3iu hgh when trying to gain in the off season :eek::D

Well, 275 @ 6% with a 32in waist sounds much better than 38in waist lol
Even when everyone knows they're full of it, they still claim it

42" waist currently lol

Jeez fatty, lose some weight lol

Look great goal, can't wait to see final package

First week almost done, down 5lbs to 265lbs

Just wanted to share before the diet my morning blood sugar, without pre-bed lantus was 108 now after just 5 days of diet it is 85 without insulin.

Very happy to see how fast insulin sensitivity can come back, this is still on pretty high cals and over 300 carbs/day, just no ice cream or other junk

First week almost done, down 5lbs to 265lbs

Just wanted to share before the diet my morning blood sugar, without pre-bed lantus was 108 now after just 5 days of diet it is 85 without insulin.

Very happy to see how fast insulin sensitivity can come back, this is still on pretty high cals and over 300 carbs/day, just no ice cream or other junk

do you take your hgh all at once or multiple shots through out the day ?

2000 test and a kit a week...???

wonder how the blood pressure will hold up

Dont worry about it Tenny, these young guys got it all covered....it always happens to the "other guy".

He has this guy beat in dosage thats for sure.

check the third row down
https://www.instagram.com/beauifbbpro/

His words: "My doses were 2500mg test, 900mg eq weekly. 10iu gh daily, 12.5 mg aromasin daily. Slin pre & post training.

After 04 I quit using orals & tren. In 2012 while prepping for masters nationals I used tren for 7 weeks at 100mg eod. I got brave since I used it with no ill effects so 2014 & 15 I would do it twice a year b4 fibo & going to Vegas to watch the O but for only 4 weeks at a time at 100mg eod.

I hate deca & dont believe in using masteron, winny etc unless you are prepping. So I basically always stuck with the same compounds test & eq. You always hear you have to switch it up & things will quit working after awhile but from my experience that's not true. It sounds good on paper but not in the real world. I was still growing using the same exact compounds over & over. Im sure thats not the case for everybody but its what worked for me."

and here he is pre 40 years of age, kidneys destroyed, been on dialysis since December and borrowing a kidney from his girlfriend....

42" waist currently lol

Pretty impressive, you're so wide that you look short... But quick question, if your waist is 42" what do you measure chest expanded?

Dont worry about it Tenny, these young guys got it all covered....it always happens to the "other guy".

He has this guy beat in dosage thats for sure.

check the third row down
https://www.instagram.com/beauifbbpro/

His words: "My doses were 2500mg test, 900mg eq weekly. 10iu gh daily, 12.5 mg aromasin daily. Slin pre & post training.

After 04 I quit using orals & tren. In 2012 while prepping for masters nationals I used tren for 7 weeks at 100mg eod. I got brave since I used it with no ill effects so 2014 & 15 I would do it twice a year b4 fibo & going to Vegas to watch the O but for only 4 weeks at a time at 100mg eod.

I hate deca & dont believe in using masteron, winny etc unless you are prepping. So I basically always stuck with the same compounds test & eq. You always hear you have to switch it up & things will quit working after awhile but from my experience that's not true. It sounds good on paper but not in the real world. I was still growing using the same exact compounds over & over. Im sure thats not the case for everybody but its what worked for me."

and here he is pre 40 years of age, kidneys destroyed, been on dialysis since December and borrowing a kidney from his girlfriend....

Not to hijack goal's thread, but do you think the kidney failure was caused by the high dosages or too much protein for so many years? Or is it mostly genetic?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity