over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diet Starts Today!

Dont worry about it Tenny, these young guys got it all covered....it always happens to the "other guy".

He has this guy beat in dosage thats for sure.

check the third row down
https://www.instagram.com/beauifbbpro/

His words: "My doses were 2500mg test, 900mg eq weekly. 10iu gh daily, 12.5 mg aromasin daily. Slin pre & post training.

After 04 I quit using orals & tren. In 2012 while prepping for masters nationals I used tren for 7 weeks at 100mg eod. I got brave since I used it with no ill effects so 2014 & 15 I would do it twice a year b4 fibo & going to Vegas to watch the O but for only 4 weeks at a time at 100mg eod.

I hate deca & dont believe in using masteron, winny etc unless you are prepping. So I basically always stuck with the same compounds test & eq. You always hear you have to switch it up & things will quit working after awhile but from my experience that's not true. It sounds good on paper but not in the real world. I was still growing using the same exact compounds over & over. Im sure thats not the case for everybody but its what worked for me."

and here he is pre 40 years of age, kidneys destroyed, been on dialysis since December and borrowing a kidney from his girlfriend....

Why are you posting this crap in his log? Post it in a thread but in his log. I am not defending him as it's obviously not healthy what he is doing but so what it is his body/life. You have always weighed a lot (like many on here) and that is horrible for your health. Would you want some longetivity guy weighing 140 pounds going on about that to you. It's all common sense. At least goal245 is monitoring things unlike many who don't even know their blood pressure is 180/100 for 3 years straight (an example).

Again I am not defending him as bad things happen but posting a guy on dialysis doesn't mean it will happen to him. Was he checking all his health markers in the years leading up to his kidney issues? A famour footballer from my country just died aged 46 from a heart attack and he has never taken a steroid in his life and still very fit. I am not downplaying steroids and early death as it's very real but in his log. It's nice to have guys log their training, diet, drugs on here. So many are taking as much as him and even more. It's just the way it is... agree or disagree... it's a major part of bodybuilding now. So if a guy is going to be honest can't we just let him be. There is another guy known to you logging now in this section using moderate doses (I think nearly 3 grams per week) and you don't post this crap in his log. If Kai Greene (not that he would) posted an honest log on here would you post about all the guys who have died in bodybuilding or a bb who used less in hosptial.

Logs like this are what separates this forum from others. They are a reason this forum is great. We have good competitors logging what they do. Are we going to stop them doing that because we fill their logs with hospital talk and if they are using over 2 grams per week they are going to end up on dialysis or have a heart attack. There is a time and place for this stuff.

Professional muscle should be a place people can be honest about what they do. Most competitors I know are using about 3 grams + in contest prep.

Goal245 thanks for posting this as I like reading logs. Do you use aminos through the day when in contest prep?

Not to hijack goal's thread, but do you think the kidney failure was caused by the high dosages or too much protein for so many years? Or is it mostly genetic?

high dosages, HBP, and what both those do longterm to the filtration structure of kidneys.

Trust me on this...in fact you can take it to the bank....you are going to see a boatload of people over the next 5-15 years dieing of two things

cardiomyopathy (a severely enlarged heart)
Kidney failure

The dosages today are double, triple, quadruple of what they were in the 90's and we started seeing guys drop in their 40's in the last 10 years....its going to be like dominos over the next 5-15 with what all these guys are jacking

Not to hijack goal's thread, but do you think the kidney failure was caused by the high dosages or too much protein for so many years? Or is it mostly genetic?

I know it wasn't to me but no one can really answer that. I don't know the details but this guy could have had elevated bp for years. Lot's of bodybuilders and just regular big/muscular guys go for years without checking anything. No blood work, bp, blood glucose, liver etc. It was probably a combination of many things. The guy could have been using other things (regular painkillers) damaging too. Fact is you don't just get kidney failure from nothing... it doesn't happen over night. These guys ignore telling signs then before they know it's too late. Plus just because he has kidney failure it doesn't mean another guy using 3 grams of test for 10 years would get it. Genetics always come into place but if you abuse your body and don't stop even after it starts giving in things like that happen. I mjust add though as mentioned many times blood pressure is known as the silent killer for a reason. Every guy on here should be having their bp checked regularly.

Why are you posting this crap in his log? Post it in a thread but in his log. I am not defending him as it's obviously not healthy what he is doing but so what it is his body/life. You have always weighed a lot (like many on here) and that is horrible for your health. Would you want some longetivity guy weighing 140 pounds going on about that to you. It's all common sense. At least goal245 is monitoring things unlike many who don't even know their blood pressure is 180/100 for 3 years straight (an example).

Again I am not defending him as bad things happen but posting a guy on dialysis doesn't mean it will happen to him. Was he checking all his health markers in the years leading up to his kidney issues? A famour footballer from my country just died aged 46 from a heart attack and he has never taken a steroid in his life and still very fit. I am not downplaying steroids and early death as it's very real but in his log. It's nice to have guys log their training, diet, drugs on here. So many are taking as much as him and even more. It's just the way it is... agree or disagree... it's a major part of bodybuilding now. So if a guy is going to be honest can't we just let him be. There is another guy known to you logging now in this section using moderate doses (I think nearly 3 grams per week) and you don't post this crap in his log. If Kai Greene (not that he would) posted an honest log on here would you post about all the guys who have died in bodybuilding or a bb who used less in hosptial.

Logs like this are what separates this forum from others. They are a reason this forum is great. We have good competitors logging what they do. Are we going to stop them doing that because we fill their logs with hospital talk and if they are using over 2 grams per week they are going to end up on dialysis or have a heart attack. There is a time and place for this stuff.

Professional muscle should be a place people can be honest about what they do. Most competitors I know are using about 3 grams + in contest prep.

Goal245 thanks for posting this as I like reading logs. Do you use aminos through the day when in contest prep?

This isnt his log...he just stated he started his diet today. You know what man you are the biggest putz on this site...like in spades. You come in with your white knight bullshit all the time...its so fucking tired. Your the "I know a guy" person on this site....and you dont know jack shit to be honest. You make up half your shit as you go along and read someone elses opinions/facts and then act like a parrot after that. If there ever was a flip flopper on this site...you take the cake. You go from mr abuse himself to "oh shit i got bloodwork and it looks like holy hell"...so now your on a health kick and give advice on health...LOL comical. You have been on this site for a long time and I state it straight out....You are the biggest bullshit artist on here. Here is some Elvia statements you can count like clockwork

a) The top guys I know
b) I know 2 guys
c) The Pro's I talk to
d) the top amateurs I speak with

Bullshit.

O'l Elvia his opinion changes with whatever he finds out he was previously grossly incorrect on.

Your a fucking joke

What you on about my blood work is great apart from cholesterol. Granted that is super important but I have improved it significantly. I just need my HDL higher. You are the fucking bullhitter. No one you know does high doses :eek:

When have I ever stated the pro's I talk to? Please find me one time I have ever wrote that... go on. I have never lied about anything on here.

You're the fucking joke. Go on about health constantly when you have been a bit fat and overweight for fucking years. There is a reason your profile pic was your forearm for years you tit. Take 50 health supplements per day when you really just need to diet properly.

This isnt his log...he just stated he started his diet today. You know what man you are the biggest putz on this site...like in spades. You come in with your white knight bullshit all the time...its so fucking tired. Your the "I know a guy" person on this site....and you dont know jack shit to be honest. You make up half your shit as you go along and read someone elses opinions/facts and then act like a parrot after that. If there ever was a flip flopper on this site...you take the cake. You go from mr abuse himself to "oh shit i got bloodwork and it looks like holy hell"...so now your on a health kick and give advice on health...LOL comical. You have been on this site for a long time and I state it straight out....You are the biggest bullshit artist on here. Here is some Elvia statements you can count like clockwork

a) The top guys I know
b) I know 2 guys
c) The Pro's I talk to
d) the top amateurs I speak with

Bullshit.

O'l Elvia his opinion changes with whatever he finds out he was previously grossly incorrect on.

Your a fucking joke

What you on about my blood work is great apart from cholesterol. Granted that is super important but I have improved it significantly. I just need my HDL higher. You are the fucking bullhitter. No one you know does high doses :eek:

When have I ever stated the pro's I talk to? Please find me one time I have ever wrote that... go on. I have never lied about anything on here.

You're the fucking joke. Go on about health constantly when you have been a bit fat and overweight for fucking years. There is a reason your profile pic was your forearm for years you tit. Take 50 health supplements per day when you really just need to diet properly.

How the hell would you know what I look like? I have been lifting 30 years...ive been lean as hell, big as hell, smooth as hell, and low bodyfat too at all different times.....Im just not like this instagram society that needs to post pics ever 24 hours for a reaffirmation of themselves. I sure dont care what anyone thinks to be honest .....but I especially dont give a crap what your bullshit spewing ass thinks. Since you brought it up here are some more forearm pics for you champ.... from yesterday morning ....dont be fooled... the rest of me is fat as fuck. https://www.facebook.com/dante.trudel.5/posts/10154411278976053

How the hell would you know what I look like? I have been lifting 30 years...ive been lean as hell, big as hell, smooth as hell, and low bodyfat too at all different times.....Im just not like this instagram society that needs to post pics ever 24 hours for a reaffirmation of themselves. I sure dont care what anyone thinks to be honest .....but I especially dont give a crap what your bullshit spewing ass thinks. Since you brought it up here are some more forearm pics for you champ.... from yesterday morning ....dont be fooled... the rest of me is fat as fuck. https://www.facebook.com/dante.trudel.5/posts/10154411278976053

I know what you looked like due to the pics you have posted over the years... no more no less. I see you have lost some weight. You did post you are something like 253 the other day... good on you.

You are the one posting bullshit. I don't go on about pro's etc. I don't pretend to know what the pro's are taking. I post in those threads but I have never stated I know x pro and he uses x amount. Well I know certain things but the rest would be a guess. I moved countries and barely know anyone over here. My best mate is a competitor here though. But I do speak to tonnes of bodybuilders and have done for years so I know what they are using. I can't post more details but my sign may be a giveaway. So when I go on about the competitors I know using above x amount I am just being honest.

I have never lied on here once. I know many who do though as I remember everything people tell me in private. People miss out many details online and in real life. I value honesty more than anything so I don't like it when guys say I bullshit cos quite honestly I would tell anyone the truth about anything... I am an open book. People close to me know what I am like so that's all that matters.

Anyway I can't be bothered with debating online like this it is stupid. He may have not started it like a log but it changes into one so that's why I posted what I did. But you can post what you want and it's not like I am disagreeing with most of the stuff you post... quite the opposite. Everyone has different views on this forum about drugs but again I just think a time and place.

Health is very important to me, I have good blood work and my blood pressure after a redbull was 112/70 without any meds just now, dropped a little since I started the diet.

2100mg test might be a little more than even the safest coaches recommend (1200mg-1500mg) but 700eq, 350 tren and 350 mast is not where near high, if you think this is high or insane for bodybuilding then you are out of touch with reality

Maybe you are just upset from not getting much love on another board?

high dosages, HBP, and what both those do longterm to the filtration structure of kidneys.

probably untreated OSA and blood like syrup too from all that test and EQ

seriously guys.. as someone who has almost died quite a few times from random things.. you see things most clearly when it's too late.

be smart about this stuff

Health is very important to me, I have good blood work and my blood pressure after a redbull was 112/70 without any meds just now, dropped a little since I started the diet.

2100mg test might be a little more than even the safest coaches recommend (1200mg-1500mg) but 700eq, 350 tren and 350 mast is not where near high, if you think this is high or insane for bodybuilding then you are out of touch with reality

Maybe you are just upset from not getting much love on another board?

Matey as you know those are standard doses. It's not even funny anymore. 50 guys at your level of competition have probably contacted me over the years and they are ALL using that much. Yet I get told I am a bullshitter and make up things and haven't a clue. I don't want to argue with people online but I don't know what to say when they don't realize that is standard. Guys in certain circles are using the same doses too. Are they bullshitting or just not in touch with reality which I question as they are heavily involved with bb.

I remember chatting years ago with one of the top trainers from this board and I will never forget when he told me he knew no one on 3-4 grams and I knew guys being trained by him at that very time using those amounts. Obviously everyone knows people lie in life but that was one of the first times I thought these guys are lying for no particular reason. It's not the legality because they will say 2 grams but 4+ grams only the crazy people use those amounts. I just don't understand why people lie all the time.

probably untreated OSA and blood like syrup too from all that test and EQ

seriously guys.. as someone who has almost died quite a few times from random things.. you see things most clearly when it's too late.

be smart about this stuff

Exactly. I know guys in the UK on large doses pretty much non stop. They don't go on forums and they don't blast and cruise. There is no plan just take whatever they have. These guys have never had a blood test or monitor anything. They may feel off but they probably just put it down to life. We could all drop dead tomorrow but following simple steps is better than nothing. Genetics is everything though as some guys could be on 200mg test and 200mg eq and their rbc's are out of control. This thread has been derailed and I am part to blame... sorry Goal :eek:

Matey as you know those are standard doses. It's not even funny anymore. 50 guys at your level of competition have probably contacted me over the years and they are ALL using that much. Yet I get told I am a bullshitter and make up things and haven't a clue. I don't want to argue with people online but I don't know what to say when they don't realize that is standard. Guys in certain circles are using the same doses too. Are they bullshitting or just not in touch with reality which I question as they are heavily involved with bb.

I remember chatting years ago with one of the top trainers from this board and I will never forget when he told me he knew no one on 3-4 grams and I knew guys being trained by him at that very time using those amounts. Obviously everyone knows people lie in life but that was one of the first times I thought these guys are lying for no particular reason. It's not the legality because they will say 2 grams but 4+ grams only the crazy people use those amounts. I just don't understand why people lie all the time.

I have personally seen cycle emails to clients from George Farah, Noel Fuller, Dave Palumbo, Hany Rambod and a few other less known coaches and not a single one of them recommends less than what I'm doing precontest, little less test and gh but they all run orals for the entire 16+ weeks and even multiple orals at a time plus clen etc.These are the copy/paste cycles for guys under 200lbs, I'm sure their top clients get more customization and doses

I also have a bodybuilder friend that ran pretty mild doses and got kidney failure and is now on dialysis at under 35years old. He had symptoms for a few years and was diagnosed with FSGS Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis:

What Causes FSGS?
FSGS is usually “idiopathic,” which means it arises without a known cause. There are some known genetic causes of FSGS, with new gene variants continually being discovered.

Did aas cause this? probably not and his doctors aren't even lecturing him and do not think aas played any part in this, they put him on trt.

Moral of the story is that no matter how healthy we try to be something out of our control will go wrong

This thread turned into some pleasant recreation... keep it coming guys, I was bored with myself... :eek::D:p

Seriously though, without neglecting the fact that taking drugs, no matter which ones, your body doesn't really need, and most of the time in (very) supra physiological doses, CAN'T and will never be healthy, many things in life aren't... it's one of those choices we make knowing we may very well pay the consequences later in this existence... or not... as long as you're aware of the possibility of it happening and don't fool yourself into thinking your BB "lifestyle" is safe cause you take a ton of vitamins and health supps, then make your decisions based ON YOUR OWN risk vs rewards balance. And don't judge others, even though you might find their behavior incredibly stupid... :cool:

As for Elvia, I find your post very rude, DC, and actually inaccurate: I NEVER EVER saw him say he knew pro's... or in fact inventing himself acquaintances he didn't have in real life or through online chatting.

Elvia is just a bright dude who has a true passion for BB (just like you, Dante), and he loves writing about it on here... being extremely active on the forum and giving his opinion on many subjects/entering many threads doesn't mean he wants to sound like some expert which he knows he isn't and actually has never claimed to be... everything he knows he learnt it through reading, personal experience and talks with gym mates in real life or on the net... like most of us... nothing wrong about that.

In all honesty, Elvia is one of the most genuine and humble guys I've met on here.

No to defend him cause he really doesn't need me for that, but just felt like stating what MY perception of him was... a great one. :)

I also have a bodybuilder friend that ran pretty mild doses and got kidney failure and is now on dialysis at under 35years old. He had symptoms for a few years and was diagnosed with FSGS Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis:

What Causes FSGS?
FSGS is usually “idiopathic,” which means it arises without a known cause. There are some known genetic causes of FSGS, with new gene variants continually being discovered.

Did aas cause this? probably not and his doctors aren't even lecturing him and do not think aas played any part in this, they put him on trt.

Moral of the story is that no matter how healthy we try to be something out of our control will go wrong

you should all read this -
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2799287/

I have personally seen cycle emails to clients from George Farah, Noel Fuller, Dave Palumbo, Hany Rambod and a few other less known coaches and not a single one of them recommends less than what I'm doing precontest, little less test and gh but they all run orals for the entire 16+ weeks and even multiple orals at a time plus clen etc.These are the copy/paste cycles for guys under 200lbs, I'm sure their top clients get more customization and doses

Post some of them up. Be interesting to see what they run.

Palumbo has said multiple times he's used test at 1500mgs I think in his competition days.

There is so much BS going around and guys who cover up their doses with statements like " low dose, it's all genetics and diet "

Truth is a lot of guys are using high high amounts of AAS. Health just has to be monitored closely.

Personally I went to the docs any my BP was through the roof ( I'm on test and tren ) I believe it is the tren but could also be the fact Iv been mega stressed with family life and work ATM. But it may also run in the family as my father has high BP and is on meds. He doesn't drink, doesn't smoke and isn't overweight..

For me, I already have my next docs app booked to keep an eye on it.

and I'm sure that guy is only on 1000mg of test a week too... Or he must've been cruising, but he definitely should tell the docs everything he takes during a heavy cycle; that way they make an accurate assessment... That's like me drinking a half a gallon of scotch per day; going to the doc and telling him I only have two drinks per day...

Last edited:

HBP is what kills kidneys...

HBP is the biggest problem and the root to most
of everyones problems...

add in some non friendly doses....and its just a matter of time.

so unless your taking home a 50k paycheck from each show
its just not worth it.....sadly..

:(

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting