over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diet tips.? from Vets

blackrock

Registered
I am currently 173 lbs at about 15% body fat. I want to get extremely lean/ripped fast (8-12 weeks). I know I will lose some muscle mass but how does this sound.

173 lbs at 15% = about 148 lbs of lean muscle.

About 10 calories per lbs = 1480 calories.

Round it out to 1600 calories a day. 40/40/20 .

Divide it into 4 meals, so 4 x 400 calorie meals.

Do morning cardio fasted for 45 minutes at (130-160 bpm), and maybe night cardio if time persist. Lift 5 days a week.

**broken link removed**

"Supps" - 160 mg Test E a week HRT, and 36 mcg t3 Each day.

Goals: To be absolutely shredded. Want every pound on my body to be accountable for like a track athlete. If that means I end up at 145 lbs or 140 lbs so be it. I am NOT a bodybuilder

Improve Cardiovascular condition. Eventualy goal is to be able to run a 6 or 7 minute mile. But wont start training for this until weight drops.

I use to be all about building muscle, and bulking, but I just ate every three hours and got fat. I ended up with love handle and back fat and terrible cardiovascular shape. I want to be healthy again, and focus on other things in life but still get a really ripped physique. I still want to leave a healthy lifestyle and lift weights but dont want to obsess about being a bodybuilder. Most of you guys look great and I dont think I will ever get there, but I want to look good.

This is a pic of me at 163 lbs at about 14% bf. I look a bit smoother now since I am at 173 lbs.

Attachments

• PM.jpg
    PM.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 315
If you are not to worried about losing some muscle
(and im not saying you will this way !!)

but you should look into intermintant fasting , alot of guys have gotten some realy good fat loss real fast this way

Basicly you fast for 18-20 hrs then eat you daily aloted calories is a 4-6hr period

Wake up do an hr low intensty fasted cardio and go about your day , drink water , black coffee , unsweetened tea whatever with no calories , then at 3pm you have your first meal. then eat again and again till 9pm

The couple guys i know personaly that do this use a 33% marco ratio per meal

for say 1800 cals , for three meals is 600 cals each

that would be 50g protein , 50g carbs and 22g fat

Some meal ideas for that macro at the right cals

5oz 85% ground beef , 4oz chicken breast and 10oz sweet potatoes
(cut up a whole yellow bellpepper , 1/3 red onion , dice the chicken into 1/4" cubes and stirr fry the whole thing , put potatoes on side or add a cup of white rice instead)

4 whole eggs , 1 cup eggwhites , 14 ounces pineapple
(Make a big ass omlet with fruit as side , digest quick and easy)

8oz baked chicken thighs , 4 slices whole wheat toast
(use a rotisery chicken , pick meat off leg quarters and shread , put on bread as a sandwhich , a very little Kraft EVOO mayo and mustard goes a long way without killing the macro ratio. You can use the chicken breast in another meal where lower fat meat is needed)

Good advice above. My favourite if approach is eat stop eat. 2 x24 hour fasts per week eat maintenance other 5.i absolutely do not lose muscle with this approach and do one a week when bulking as i make better gains without unwelcome fat

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

if time is an issue??
(need to drop weight fast)

drop all sugar
drop all dairy

:cool:

if time is an issue??
(need to drop weight fast)

drop all sugar
drop all dairy

:cool:

alot of it has to do with how bad you want it and how much you're willing to suffer.

I've seen guys drop a ton of weight and fat pretty fast by living off chicken , tuna and green beans for 8-9 weeks and doing a shit load of cardio.

it's a miserable existance but when you are prepping for an elite school or somthing it's needed or you won't make it

Last edited:
low carbs and lots of protein and cardio after doing weights is the best then the next week do cadio then weights and go back and forth every other week and you will def lose weight and tighten up real nice bro hi reps also bro imho this is the best plan i can think of you have a routine down pm me for more help bro look at my pics I got a couple bro ok

al these bro's are on basically every thread i post on and they def know there shit bro so listen to all of them and me and you will do great dude said how bad do you want that shit a little or a lot now you decide how you want to live bro !!!!!!!!

YOU GET OUT WHAT YOU PUT IN BALLS TO THE WALL BRO NO EXCUSES IF SO THEN YOU CAN'T HAVE NO EXPECTATIONS BRO YA KNOW HOMMIE

I have been following a strategy for about 5 weeks now similar to one posted by Chris Aceto and it's working great. For the first week or so, do an hour of low intesity cardio on a fasted stomach in the AM. By low intesity I mean hrt rate ~120-140. I train in the afternoon almost every day. No carbs for the first meal of the day and keep total carbs for the day low <150 g. Eat most of them around your training time. Week two, add in an additional hour of low intesity cardio after you train in addition to the hour in the AM. After this week, take 3-5 days off cardio and start over with an hour in the AM. During the days off cardio, try not to eat any carbs at all.

THe worst part of all of this for me is how boring and time consuming the cardio can be but it works.
supps used

T3 100/ed
GW-501526 - 5mg/ed
prop/mast/deca 100 mg/EOD

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member