over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diet while Recovering your HPTA.

blackrock

Registered
What kinda diet do you guys suggest while recovering hPTA.

I am 165 lbs at 13% body fat.

Eat too little and my body is in starvation mode and recovery of HPTA is not optimal, and eat too much and i put on fat easily due to hormone misbalance.

personal experience appreciated.
Thanks

I am 165 lbs at 13% body fat.

You probably shouldn't be talking about HPTA recovery for another 20 pounds, but regarding macros, it's very individual...

You need to find your sweet spot on proteins and fats and adjust carbs according to your mirror.

Aim for single digit BF, around 8% and work around that, cycling your carbs.

at 165 and 13% you shouldnt be recovering from anything IMHO... but what I would do is eat carbs for what you are going to do that day and keep them around workout time.

Basically if you have an off day you arent going to need much for carbs. If you do a leg day you will need much more... and it is very individual

At your weight suggest 75g carbs on off days and maybe 150 on workout days(30g pre, 50g peri, 70 post) until you get to single digits bodyfat.

Protein for you I would put you around 250g a day spread out over your meals. Fish is king with 1 beef meal a day as well.

Fats would be around 40g a day from various sources like olive oil, almonds and fish.

Of course you will want some green veggies in every meal.

This should start your fat to muscle shift in the right direction. You will have to gauge yourself weekly and adjust accordingly but this should get you started.

Also... UNLESS YOU ARE SERIOUSLY PETITE(5' and tiny limbs) YOU SHOULD NOT BE CYCLING YET!!!!!

at 165 and 13% you shouldnt be recovering from anything IMHO... but what I would do is eat carbs for what you are going to do that day and keep them around workout time.

Basically if you have an off day you arent going to need much for carbs. If you do a leg day you will need much more... and it is very individual

At your weight suggest 75g carbs on off days and maybe 150 on workout days(30g pre, 50g peri, 70 post) until you get to single digits bodyfat.

Protein for you I would put you around 250g a day spread out over your meals. Fish is king with 1 beef meal a day as well.

Fats would be around 40g a day from various sources like olive oil, almonds and fish.

Of course you will want some green veggies in every meal.

This should start your fat to muscle shift in the right direction. You will have to gauge yourself weekly and adjust accordingly but this should get you started.

Also... UNLESS YOU ARE SERIOUSLY PETITE(5' and tiny limbs) YOU SHOULD NOT BE CYCLING YET!!!!!

I agree, thanks for the advice. I can not change the past however, I am trying to come clean and wont ever touch them again.

You don't think keeping the carbs too low will hinder the HPTA recovery.

I agree, thanks for the advice. I can not change the past however, I am trying to come clean and wont ever touch them again.

You don't think keeping the carbs too low will hinder the HPTA recovery.

Your best friend for HPTA recovery is going to be hcg and maybe some anti estros...

How long were you on and what did you take and when did you stop?... thatll give me a better idea as to a recommendation

Your best friend for HPTA recovery is going to be hcg and maybe some anti estros...

How long were you on and what did you take and when did you stop?... thatll give me a better idea as to a recommendation

I allready did the PCT. AFter the PCT you crash regardless, and my last check Test was 169 and LH was 2.3 adn FSH was 0.75.

Cycle detail is kinda tragic and long but the last run was with 500 mg test E x 12 weeks.

In my opinion, the most important macro during PCT is fat.

Testosterone is created from cholesterol, which is mostly found in lipids.

If you want the most optimal environment for assisting sex hormone recovery, then quality fat intake should be your most important priority.

If you want the most optimal environment for assisting sex hormone recovery, then quality fat intake should be your most important priority.

Just got home but I agree. This is why I set it up the way I did for you black...

You still didnt tell me WHEN your last inject was..

Just got home but I agree. This is why I set it up the way I did for you black...

You still didnt tell me WHEN your last inject was..

Last Inject July 14th.
PCT August - September 1st.

Clean since septmeber 1st .

Blood on september 1st Test 565 LH and FSH undetectable. (from PCT)

Blood on september 17th Test 165 LH 2.3 FSH 0.75

Last Inject July 14th.
PCT August - September 1st.

Clean since septmeber 1st .

Blood on september 1st Test 565 LH and FSH undetectable. (from PCT)

Blood on september 17th Test 165 LH 2.3 FSH 0.75

Honestly, you have barely started clearing blood plasma levels as shown by your 2 tests... so you now are officially crashed.. on sept. 1st your T levels were still normal man range.. Hang in there and follow what I recommended and see how you feel. My other suggestion would be to take 1500mg of tribbulis for about 2 weeks... I helps things get going again as well.

I mapped out a good diet for your situation. Plenty of cals to still fuel you and fats to help T levels.

I agree. Moderate to high fat. High protein. Carbs around training. Lower carbs if fat gain starts. Supplement with PS, tocopherols, DAA, etc. Don't drop cals too low, focus on higher fat, lower carb.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131