over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diet

drop53

Registered
One thing I have always had a problem with is my diet. I have really no education on how or what to do. I read up on counting macros etc and I just don't get it. I need to lose fat but when I lose fat I also start to lose muscle. Any advice or articles that I can look up to help and educate myself?

Thanks

looks up articles on testosteronenation by Shelby Starnes and John Meadows

Yes I've considered but money keeps me back as of late. But I think I'm going to asap.

Thank I'll check tat out

One thing I have always had a problem with is my diet. I have really no education on how or what to do. I read up on counting macros etc and I just don't get it. I need to lose fat but when I lose fat I also start to lose muscle. Any advice or articles that I can look up to help and educate myself?

Okay, you'll need:

- A scale
- Google
- Basic math skills

Use google to find out the amount of protein on your favorite protein source raw (beef, chicken breast, fish). Also, find out how much protein is in egg whites. Get cartons.

Estimate your lean weight, let's say, 200 pounds... Now, mix and match amounts of your favorite protein and some egg whites. Let's work with 1.5g of protein per pound of body weight. That's 300g, right?

So, by now you'll have a certain amount of beef/chicken/fish plus some egg whites to deliver 300g of protein per day. Here you just don't want to be too creative or it's easy to get lost. Yes, you can use all of them, but chicken and eggs or fish and eggs just makes calculations much faster.

So, as an example, you'll get 200g from chicken and 100g from eggs. How much raw chicken is that and how much egg white is that? Write that down...

Ok, cool.

Now, carbs...

Let's make it simple: rice or potatoes. Whatever kind you like. Google carb content and use a calculator. Start with 300g of carbs as well... Throw some shredded carrot, beet, some green leaves and tomatoes in there for the sake of health, no need to count. A bit of olive oil and lemon juice could go in there as well...

Alright, 300g carbs plus 300g protein. That's about 2400 calories. Divide this by 5 or 6 meals...

Use a bit of coconut oil to prepare your chicken/beef/fish. A small amount of your preferred sauce won't hurt either. Some fat in there too. A bit too complicated to count, so leave it alone.

Ok... Now...

Mirror mirror on the wall...

What does it say? That's what you'll have to learn to read: Mirror, mirror, mirror and some scale.

You shouldn't lose much muscle on that amount of protein, so you now manipulate carbs and carbs only. You'll need to count them and make weekly changes. How does 300g of carbs daily affect your body? Waking up bloated? Not losing any fat? Drop 50g or so... You can either drop some carbs from each meal or all the carbs from your last meal.

Are you flat, not gaining muscle? Up your carbs in 50g increments.

Have a daily journal and make weekly adjustments on carbs only, based on goal and body response, which is very individual.

Yes, it's boring, but it's easier to follow. You can have a cheat meal every week just for your mental health.

So, that's basically it. Don't change proteins, carbs will go up and down based on goal and fats are there anyway.

After you've mastered this, try some very low carb or a keto and see how your body responds to it. Also, play around with having most of your carbs around your workout and/or earlier in the day.

Learn to manipulate macros and how this affects your body. Soon enough you'll know which adjustments are needed to look a certain way in a given time frame.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Okay, you'll need:

- A scale
- Google
- Basic math skills

Use google to find out the amount of protein on your favorite protein source raw (beef, chicken breast, fish). Also, find out how much protein is in egg whites. Get cartons.

Estimate your lean weight, let's say, 200 pounds... Now, mix and match amounts of your favorite protein and some egg whites. Let's work with 1.5g of protein per pound of body weight. That's 300g, right?

So, by now you'll have a certain amount of beef/chicken/fish plus some egg whites to deliver 300g of protein per day. Here you just don't want to be too creative or it's easy to get lost. Yes, you can use all of them, but chicken and eggs or fish and eggs just makes calculations much faster.

So, as an example, you'll get 200g from chicken and 100g from eggs. How much raw chicken is that and how much egg white is that? Write that down...

Ok, cool.

Now, carbs...

Let's make it simple: rice or potatoes. Whatever kind you like. Google carb content and use a calculator. Start with 300g of carbs as well... Throw some shredded carrot, beet, some green leaves and tomatoes in there for the sake of health, no need to count. A bit of olive oil and lemon juice could go in there as well...

Alright, 300g carbs plus 300g protein. That's about 2400 calories. Divide this by 5 or 6 meals...

Use a bit of coconut oil to prepare your chicken/beef/fish. A small amount of your preferred sauce won't hurt either. Some fat in there too. A bit too complicated to count, so leave it alone.

Ok... Now...

What does it say? That's what you'll have to learn to read: Mirror, mirror, mirror and some scale.

You shouldn't lose much muscle on that amount of protein, so you now manipulate carbs and carbs only. You'll need to count them and make weekly changes. How does 300g of carbs daily affect your body? Waking up bloated? Not losing any fat? Drop 50g or so... You can either drop some carbs from each meal or all the carbs from your last meal.

Have a daily journal and make weekly adjustments on carbs only, based on goal and body response, which is very individual.

Yes, it's boring, but it's easier to follow. You can have a cheat meal every week just for your mental health.

So, that's basically it. Don't change proteins, carbs will go up and down based on goal and fats are there anyway.

After you've mastered this, try some very low carb or a keto and see how your body responds to it. Also, play around with having most of your carbs around your workout and/or earlier in the day.

Learn to manipulate macros and how this affects your body. Soon enough you'll know which adjustments are needed to look a certain way in a given time frame.

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much. My brain wants to cram everything together and I get frustrated. Lol again thank you

Thank you so much. My brain wants to cram everything together and I get frustrated. Lol again thank you

Don't get frustrated... Buy a scale and take the time to cook , also look in the recipe section and just google recipes . I prep food for 3 days and I try and make all kinds of food with flavor

Just keep it simple to start. Also MyFitnessPal has helped me track macros as well. Super easy to use. I cook all my meals for the week the day before I go back to work. Takes me a couple hours at most and is real easy.

I agree Myfitnesspal is a good app to have, It has made things so much easier for me.

Just keep it simple to start. Also MyFitnessPal has helped me track macros as well. Super easy to use. I cook all my meals for the week the day before I go back to work. Takes me a couple hours at most and is real easy.

i also use APP, it helps me a lot to lose weight, perfect APP

Okay, you'll need:

- A scale

- Google

- Basic math skills

Ok, cool.

Now, carbs...

Ok... Now...

Hope this helps.

Great advice. Made nice and simple.

Thanks

1,MAINTAIN HIGH PROTEIN CONSUMPTION
2,CUT CARBOHYDRATES GRADUALLY
3,EAT MORE FREQUENTLY
4,CUT CARBS AT NIGHT
5,INCREASE CARDIO GRADUALLY

Hope it will help, bro!:headbang:

I am eating 6 meals a day. Three meals a day come from whole food, and the other three are supplements, like protein shakes or bars, sometimes with extra carbs. I alternate my food and supplement meals. :headbang:

bro,don't confused.for my experience,6 meals or more a day.surely,cook in my free time.protein foods and manipulate carbs help my diet.just change your recipe soon

I'm not a believer in a certain number of meals per day. In fact the science that is out there says there is no diff between 3 or 6 meals a day in terms of metabolism.
Ideally you would be hungry enough to eat that often but if you are cutting you should never force feed yourself. Eat when you are hungry.

I'm not a believer in a certain number of meals per day. In fact the science that is out there says there is no diff between 3 or 6 meals a day in terms of metabolism.
Ideally you would be hungry enough to eat that often but if you are cutting you should never force feed yourself. Eat when you are hungry.

True, but you stay more active with smaller meals.

Many guys are never really hungry and will never grow if they don't force feed a bit.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws