over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dietary change when adding HGH...

Aikman56

Kilo Klub Member
I just got in my Rips and am starting immediately.

I will eventually be running 8-10 iu daily, but am starting at 5 iu to assess my tolerance.

When you guys add HGH to your program, by how much do you increase your caloric intake? Does it matter which macros?

I keep reading how if you're running this amount of legit growth, staying lean really isn't an issue and one should eat much more than otherwise.

Input?

Experiences?

Come on guys...60 views and no opinions?

This board has more info and good opinions than Carter has little liver pills!!

Last edited:
If bulking eat 5-6 k of good quality foods.Somw will go down to 4 k but im an old schooler and iv always seen people talking high amounts of food.

I would comment but I'm just using GH for BF reduction...but I will LURK to see what everybody else has to say. Interesting topic.

kinda basic question, with no basic answer...

so i dont think you are getting very good replies or lack of.

you didnt really state what you want to do. maintain BF% or "bulk" with the gh or get leaner with it....
do you have a goal and purpose for using the gh?
add that to this post and you will likely get some input.

so i dont think you are getting very good replies or lack of.

you didnt really state what you want to do. maintain BF% or "bulk" with the gh or get leaner with it....
do you have a goal and purpose for using the gh?
add that to this post and you will likely get some input.

You know what, you're right...I didn't even think about that. I have another thread with my current cycle and shouldn't be posting while I'm working! Brain fart!

Anyway, I was going to diet, but work isn't going to make that possible until next year, so I'm going to dedicate the remainder of the year to growing.

It's a tough question really. What i like to do with gh is eat comtably over maintaince for 6 days then do a 24 hour fast while consuming plenty of gh. Gains and fat loss at the same time, amazingly effective, i gain more with the fast day than if i just ate as normal that day and gradually lean up. Keeps insulin sensitivity very high too

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Well if you're looking for the most growth possible, you could consider increasing your testosterone dosage in combination with upping protein and carbs. That with 10 iu's rips should put some real quality size on you while you stay lean or even drop bf.

He meant grams folks...not mg with tren.

He's been doing a high tren, moderate to low test cycle..

I am very interested to see if 5iu rips hits like a ton of bricks... :)

I've never run high dose gh. I have run 3ius of seros and nordi pens and im not a huge fan.

I ran it for months and I noticed lot of water weight. I agree with a member who is currently banned for life when he said gh is not needed.

That being said I'll probably run it again during the winter cause I like to waste money.

I get sides with rips at 3 ius a day starting. Five ius to start is high to me. Generic blues dont compare at all.

I've never run high dose gh. I have run 3ius of seros and nordi pens and im not a huge fan.

I ran it for months and I noticed lot of water weight. I agree with a member who is currently banned for life when he said gh is not needed.

That being said I'll probably run it again during the winter cause I like to waste money.

That made me chuckle, lol.

My cycle and progress are in this thread:

www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/p...tem-3-months-advanced-cycle-starting-now.html

1.5 mg Tren
600 mg NPP
600 mg Eq
600 mg Primo
400 mg Test E

How much would one recommend pushing the test?

Well shit, if this is what you're running then I'd just add the GH and go from there. Don't change a thing with your dosages.

I did something similar to this - except 1 gram tren, 350 mg prop, 600 primo, and 350 mast - in combination with 8 iu's rips. Best cycle I've ever ran!! I leaned out without even trying and kept adding size... And I personally enjoy the low dose test and high dose tren concept. I felt great.

Now I'm aiming strictly for size and switched my dosages of test and tren. 1 gram test with 350 mg tren, dropped the primo and added adrol, and kept in the mast. Also added in slin. I've put on about 20 - 25 lbs in just a couple months.

Just depends on your goals man. You look great btw.

But as far as diet goes, GH will make you a machine for being able to put down food. You should be much more hungry. Increase protein and carbs and you should blow up.

Last edited:
He meant grams folks...not mg with tren.

He's been doing a high tren, moderate to low test cycle..

I am very interested to see if 5iu rips hits like a ton of bricks... :)

Thanks bro...damn brain just isn't working at all today!

Well shit, if this is what you're running then I'd just add the GH and go from there. Don't change a thing with your dosages.

I did something similar to this - except 1 gram tren, 350 mg prop, 600 primo, and 350 mast - in combination with 8 iu's rips. Best cycle I've ever ran!! I leaned out without even trying and kept adding size... And I personally enjoy the low dose test and high dose tren concept. I felt great.

Now I'm aiming strictly for size and switched my dosages of test and tren. 1 gram test with 350 mg tren, dropped the primo and added adrol, and kept in the mast. Also added in slin. I've put on about 20 - 25 lbs in just a couple months.

Just depends on your goals man. You look great btw.

But as far as diet goes, GH will make you a machine for being able to put down food. You should be much more hungry. Increase protein and carbs and you should blow up.

Thanks bro, I appreciate that.

I think I'm going to gradually take my calories up in the AM and around my workout, then go from there.

Also, my eq is out at the end of this week, so the next 4 weeks will be Primo at 1200 mg.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131