over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

diethylpropion/tenuate/anfepramona

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
What’s the deal with this stuff? I’ve noticed it’s been making a comeback lately. Anyone ever use it? Is it like Adderall or what did you feel from it?

If it's a rec drug we cant talk about it

You seem to have a hunger for the stimulants/amphetamines. I'm so glad I quit using Vyvanse after years of spending tons of cash…..shit is the devil.

Technically it’s not considered a rec drug. It is an appetite suppressant like phentermine.

You don't think phentermine is a rec drug? It's prescription speed

You don't think phentermine is a rec drug? It's prescription speed

Yeah but then to be fair we have to say ephedrine is a rec drug since it increases neurotransmitters in fact to be totally fair caffeine caffeine would be classified as a rec since it can be abused since it affects neurotransmitters, etc.

Last edited:
Yeah but then to be fair we have to say ephedrine is a rec drug since it increases neurotransmitters in fact to be totally fair caffeine caffeine would be classified as a rec since it can be abused since it affects neurotransmitters, etc.

Except theyre both over the counter and not illegal to use without a prescription

It's literally amphetamine minus the good parts of amphetamine.

If you're gonna fuck with illegal stimulants, at least do the good shit. Phentermine is garbage as well, as is phendimetrazine. I've done them all. Ask me anything. They do not affect the dopamine and serotonin transporters, they are primarily Norepinephrine based. Just in case some of you are a little slow, this basically means it will give you all the negative side effects of being tweaked with none of the fun stuff. Expect a horrible rise in BP, tachycardia out the wazoo, anxiety, and insomnia that won't budge without a hefty amount of gin. It is not worth it. Please leave these drugs for the fat, wine drinking netflix watching dog loving trash soccer moms they were intended for.

Bottom line is that these quasi-amphetamine schedule IV stimulants suck at everything. If you want to burn fat, there's plenty of avenues you can take like t3, clen, DNP, or you know, actual dieting and cardio. They suck even for recreational purposes too. I won't get too far into it since this is against board rules apparently, but amphetamine and methylphenidate are the only two prescription stimulants "worth" abusing.

Last edited:
:star-wars
Except theyre both over the counter and not illegal to use without a prescription

Yeah but I don’t think any of us on here give a flying fuck about what’s legal and what’s not since we all use illegal performance-enhancing drugs.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131