over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dieting and Arm size

Does your arm size , increase ,decrease, or stay the same when dieting

• Total voters
Just out of curiosity when you all are dieting whether it be for a show or just to get in good shape around 8% bodyfat , do you notice you arm size increase , decrease, or stay the same ? Curious because my arms aren't quite where I want them to be but I feel I need to diet down before my bodyfat gets to out of hand , I will be using a little bit of "assistance" but not much.

Mine do lose some size but get more vascular and dense looking.

Last time mine increased slightly, I attribute that because its really the only time Tren comes into play and doses are more aggressive. I can imagine however that will not always be the case for me

on my current cut- arms got slightly bigger, a tad over 18 , first eight weeks, because I increased dosing from a full two month break off everything

now in almost week ten and just measure unpumped and a tad under 18, im at the stage im dropping bodyfat somehat faster now 2 lbs a week, and back down to trt dose, bc I have to see my endo coming up in two weeks, still dieting and doing cardio daily, in addition to weights

offsubject

arms looking more defined for sure. hurt my triceps insertion into my elbow yesterday doing some heavy pullovers on nautilus machine on the stretch top position on the movement.

going to have to eliminate the underhand position, and maybe the overhand if that gives me trouble..lots of foam rolling, self massage, trying to get tendon up faster

Last edited:
Mine always decrease in size when I diet. I cant imagine them not decreasing during a cut.

It depends. If I start cutting after a long term period of gaining they will definitely get smaller. However in the past I have come off everything and started a diet so they obviously grew. Generally they will get a bit smaller when cutting though due to the restricted calories and less water retention. My arms are solid though and always lean (hold most of my fat in my waist and lower back) so I don't lose much as it's mainly muscle tissue in there.

Syntherol is perfect when dieting and on a good cycle. You can make your arms much bigger as you diet down and they will look solid just follow Big A's protocol or similar. Basically don't put 20ml in them everyday as they will lose definition that way. But a sensible cycle will only add to the look of your arms especially when dieting.

If you are using gear and eating 1.5 g of protein to LEAN BODY MASS then I don’t think you can lose muscle. At least I have never witnessed it on myself having done 3 bodybuilding contests. Your arms may look big because it’s covered with fat and water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are using gear and eating 1.5 g of protein to LEAN BODY MASS then I don’t think you can lose muscle. At least I have never witnessed it on myself having done 3 bodybuilding contests. Your arms may look big because it’s covered with fat and water.

I agree with this unless doing silly things with T3 or HIT cardio

the only way you can gain arm size is if you "grow" into a show, which means blasting the aas so much that you begin leaning out tremendously and putting on mass as well

otherwise it is just the illusion of a larger looking arm due to condition

Is that what he means by growing into a show? When conditioning becomes a priority?

mine look bigger when i cut

my arms usually stay between 20.5-21.5" cold , when ive cut down ive noticed theyre on the smaller end but always look bigger. more veins and peak.

what kind of a question is that ?

when you diet, you will lose some muscle and size ! that's just part of the game

meh, i dont really believe that at all. i dont think i lost any muscle EVER when dieting. gear was sky high and so was protein. was stronger than offseason.
-F

You guys all realize that bodybuilding is an illusion. I can remember my friends looking pics of pros then meeting them in person and saying "Wow! he was much smaller than I thought" When you arms get totally ripped they will always be smaller than off season, but look way bigger, especially to the layman. I've had peeps say to me when I was 20lbs lighter "You look Huge!!!" All an illusion. and who cares about the tape measure?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131