over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dieting and getting ready for Competition

OP is running a low carb protocol.

I have found that for me, I do better using more carbohydrates. I cycle them, 550, 450, 400, 350, 300. 300 gms protein e/d.

I did 2 hours of cardio every day with of course lots of gear (except GH, not available back then). I used a lot of beta agonists, and titrated t3 up to 100mgs/day (and titrated down after show)

Came in with shredded glutes.

Others do better w/low carbs.

Also, Big A has people hitting a small B part in the morning, then a larger one at night. For example, tris in the AM, chest that night. Shoulders (front, side rear) then back at night. Thus, the bigger B part can not be hit fully, limited by the smaller B parts exhaustion.

I probably am not too smart contradicting an IBFF pro and main board moderator, lol. :lightbulb:

lost fat but gained weight hel please

Has anyone ever gained weight on this diet before? I used this routine before and lost weight and fat. Shortly after I had ruptured a spinal disk and had suffered from that for a year. Then shortly after went back to working out. Then detached my bi cep. I just got the ok from the Dr. I could workout again. I have been following the diet even more closely this time. Also this time im able to do the am and pm workouts. Last time I only worked out once. Im on my 3rd week and put on 9 lbs, but I can tell I have lost fat. Im only using fat burners no gear. Is this Possible to gain like this?

Also I would like to know if anyone else is having diarrhea problems. And the last few weeks could I just double up on protein shakes a couple of meals instead of eating protein every meal. Any help on these questions is appreciated. Also thanks Big A for the program and all the incredible insight in all the other articles as well. Its amazing the results you can achieve when you know truth.

Also I would like to know if anyone else is having diarrhea problems. And the last few weeks could I just double up on protein shakes a couple of meals instead of eating protein every meal. Any help on these questions is appreciated. Also thanks Big A for the program and all the incredible insight in all the other articles as well. Its amazing the results you can achieve when you know truth.
I'm just throwing this out there about the diarrhea. If I drink whey concentrate I get the gassy shits. I stick to whey isolate powder and have no digestive issues. Just a thought because your drinking so many protein shakes.

I'm just throwing this out there about the diarrhea. If I drink whey concentrate I get the gassy shits. I stick to whey isolate powder and have no digestive issues. Just a thought because your drinking so many protein shakes.

Most whey protein sold today is complete garbage. All the major brands suck. The only commercial formula that I use is Natures Best Zero Carb Isolate. It is the only one that doesn't jack up my stomach with a 50g serving.

Most whey protein sold today is complete garbage. All the major brands suck. The only commercial formula that I use is Natures Best Zero Carb Isolate. It is the only one that doesn't jack up my stomach with a 50g serving.

I agree. Natures Best Zero Carb Iso my favorite Whey protein. VPX Sro is my second choice. No bloat or gas.

You like these two better than truenutrition protein?

I don't know enough about protein to build my own blend so I've never tried them.

Thanks for the response. I use that same protein. It is by far the best if I drank that much of any other I would be way more bloated and gassy. Also I get them on amazon there are so many different flavors I never knew existed its a welcome change from, the chocolate, strawberry, or vanilla I had used for the last 15 years.

I agree. Natures Best Zero Carb Iso my favorite Whey protein. VPX Sro is my second choice. No bloat or gas.
Great protein! Quite sure it's spiked though. Doesn't matter much IMO though.

I don't know enough about protein to build my own blend so I've never tried them.
Don't have to build a blend brother. That's an option.

Great article

Thanks for posting this Big A some great info. Still learning here so pro info is always appreciated!

Bpi strawberry whey protein is really good and they do third party testing to make sure it's not spiked. Thought I'd share tons of good info on here

Low Calories Food for Healthy life

A low calories food helpful for healthy life . Eating low calories and healthy food for long-term benefits to your overall fitness.
Some most popular low calories foods are
Tomatoes
Kale
Apples
Carrots
Cucumber

Gh definitely helps with the fat loss. I rotate between sub q in stomach and intra m in delts. Definitely can see a difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A detailed message

Holy shit, everytime I read something here I am more impressed. You guys make this sport alot easier for us just starting out. Thanks for this awsome article and as I make gains, I will be sure to post some "along the way pictures" on the board.
Big A made this platform active. His essay analyzed a lot of aspect, I thik the best way making us strong is do sport and taste some pills , such as TP-100 or HGH , I tried them in my tired time , and them made me more heathy . Thnaks the platform gave me a light to light the future road

Very grateful

Thank you guys.

There is so much info here its great.
Thanks for breaking it down.

Al

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear