• Not dieting hard enough

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • Getting too fat in the offseason

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other. Please explain.

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
I'll tell you something.....

when coaching beginners or people who are not considered high level...they will 99% of the time listen to you to the T...

You say lower carbs -- increase cardio -- THEY DO IT. They have faith and trust in you as they are inexperienced.

Now coach a top national guy or Pro ....and you run into problems with following orders to GET SHREDDED.

Example:

Coach: Hey your low back and glutes need to be tighter, lets hold off on this higher carb day and lower carbs a bit...

Competitor: No..I do not want to string out my legs, or go flatter, I already am too flat, trust me I KNOW MY BODY

Coach: I understand you THINK you are flat etc... but I WILL BE THE ONE telling you this from an outside eye.

EXAMPLE # 2

Coach: Lets load higher carbs this Saturday around 500g

Competitor: I feel I need MORE CARBS, I am too depleted and wish not to string out. I might have another high carb day as I dropped 1 KG after the 500g load

Coach: Yes, sometimes your body will pick up pace and get fat loss initiated again from a refeed, this is normal, you do not need another high carb day

Alot of these guys will hire someone --- YET still take advice from others OR tweak things themselves behind the coaches back because THEY THINK they know best --- why the hell did you hire someone in first place????

Worrying about "fullness" being "depleted" being "flat" 99% of the time is BS mind games. This will hinder UTMOST condition.

These guys need to just follow the plan to extreme condition and get scale weights out of their heads too...

-FF

U looked great bro, i myself was a victom of over dieting
I might have you help me with my next cut, great job

haha thanks bro, theres things now i wouldnt do, which i done in the past, and things which i am learning also... i noticed until i got very lean around 9weeks out, i just didnt look good.. once my leaness got to a good level thats when everything started chaning weekly..

This tread really caught my attention. Damn Transformer, ripped! Along with your outline above, what days and time of day did you do cardio? Also, if you dont mind me asking, what were your exercises, sets and reps for each? Sorry for all the questions but you really motivated me to kick things up and start kicking ass.

thanks bro, didnt mean to hijack this thread but ill answer all questions i dont mind...

cardio was first thing am, 1hour on treadmill ( it started off like 30mins,45mins then hour)

then second was 1hour stepmill PWO after 1 scoop of whey protein...

i was doing 30mins am, then it went to 45mins am, then it went to 1hour, then it went to like 45mins am, 30mins pwo, etc.. i never done an PWO cardio on leg day, until the last 6weeks...

training is and always has been, 3-4 sets per bodypart, and then failure methods within those sets, ie. rest pause or drop sets...

chest, is like warm up, then inc bench, dumbell press, hammer press and flies, i would do 3 work sets, 2 rest pause sets and last set a drop set, legs always high volume heavy weights, arms more for pump, etc... abs trained every morning after cardio...bcaa's during training, no pre workout supps, but i did use jack 3d here n their if i needed it...

Bro thanks a ton. Im always trying to do more research and gain knowledge from the guys that are acheiving it and that have acheived it. Yes, I do want to get to where you are at but not as heavy. Ive kind hit a platau, even with AAS. Ive always tried to get ripped. Ive been lean but not ripped. Never could get rid of that last bit around my lower abs, lower back, top glute area...Pisses me the F#$k off!!! I look good!!! Always get compliments from bros in the gym and women. But for me... it is not where I want to be.

Based on what you shared I already see where I need to start making adjustments. My routine is similar but Im only hitting weights 3 days per week. I always had trouble adding cardio in.

Real quick, before your morning cardio, was it always on an emply stomach? also, the monring cardio was it very low impact, HIIT etc...?

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner