over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dieting on test

TrenBrah

Registered
So this is my 2nd time dieting on test. First time used just 400mg and I was very dissappointed with th results. Diet was spot on, just didn't get the results I was hoping for.

I have also dieted on an oral only cycle and the results were insane, dry as hell, fat seemed to melt off.

Now I am on tren e, test e, keeping test at 200mg/week, and the same oral I ran with my very successful past cut. Results are so so (I don't think the tren has kicked in).

I am starting to think test just bloats me like a mofo. My face isn't bad or anything but my midsection looks watery as hell, even though I'm probably around 8-10% body fat. Strength is increasing even at a calorie deficit, which is good, but it's discouraging not to see my hard work pay off.

This ever happen to anyone? I also drink 1-2 gallons of water a day and don't consume crazy amounts of sodium.

Maybe add an AI? I just ordered some t3 and clen which I will be starting today also.

agree with pics....

you should know long ester test pulls water between skin and muscle by now.

yes an AI will help this. but if you are truly 8% abs will show even if watery

agree with pics....

I know long esters make you watery. Was just hoping that the lower test dose would not.

with test only for most it is hard to get shredded as in <8bf even with perfect diet. add one of those tren/mast/var, they will make your life much easier.

You should be able to diet just fine on test alone. Are you gonna be super hard? No, but you can be plenty lean.
Mist likely you are underestimating your body fat.

Pics, spot on diet, and cardio regimen would be helpful.

So this is my 2nd time dieting on test. First time used just 400mg and I was very dissappointed with th results. Diet was spot on, just didn't get the results I was hoping for.

I have also dieted on an oral only cycle and the results were insane, dry as hell, fat seemed to melt off.

Now I am on tren e, test e, keeping test at 200mg/week, and the same oral I ran with my very successful past cut. Results are so so (I don't think the tren has kicked in).

I am starting to think test just bloats me like a mofo. My face isn't bad or anything but my midsection looks watery as hell, even though I'm probably around 8-10% body fat. Strength is increasing even at a calorie deficit, which is good, but it's discouraging not to see my hard work pay off.

This ever happen to anyone? I also drink 1-2 gallons of water a day and don't consume crazy amounts of sodium.

Maybe add an AI? I just ordered some t3 and clen which I will be starting today also.

I would check in to Formeron

Very similar stuff mentioned in my recent thread if you're interested http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...orum/89660-how-many-you-cut-during-cycle.html

What oral were you on when you had the insane results? and by disappointing results with the test alone do you mean you lost strength or what? I was actually going to start another similar thread because I have noticed this too. I am 193 right now which is the same weight as last summer, but stronger on most lifts and my muscular measurements are bigger, yet I looked leaner then. My only explanation is that I am just holding more water since back then I was natural and now I am on 500mg Test E (blood work showed total test at 2287 and E2 at 55), so hopefully when I come off in a week I will look significantly leaner.

Also as for results in general, the first 4 weeks I included superdrol at ~30mg/day and was gaining strength the whole time. By week 5-6 I started losing strength and size even though I was still on the Test. I would imagine bulking with just test would be greatly superior to bulking naturally, but it seemed like here that when cutting with just test I lost strength about as quickly as I do naturally.

agree with pics....

I have heard this about long esters, and then I have heard from very knowledgeable people that it's BS and all esters make you hold water about the same amount. I would think that makes sense because it's active as the ester breaks down so why would a longer ester make you hold any more water than a shorter ester?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131