over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dieting Problems!!

Ry Roid

Registered
Ok now I have never told anyone this cause I am quite ashamed of it but, I am known as an undereater and not a great fan of meat. I can never eat my whole plate of food whether it be while dieting or in bulking. When I have had enough I will actually throw up which makes dieting that much harder. See most guys are starving while dieting while I am opposite and could go days w/out eating. Just the site of a plate of chicken makes me hurl. Here are few tips I have started to help me in case any other freaks out that have this infliction:

1. I started mincing my chicken up into a paste and putting it into a low carb soup.

2. I only eat 4 meals and 2 shakes a day.

3. Postworkout shake has 120grams protein, 50 grams carbs(mostly Dextrose), 15grams glutamine.

4. Shake before bed has 60grams protein and no carbs and 15grams glutamine.

5. I do 2 days carb deplete and 1 day carb load. On deplete days I still have 500grams protein, 200grams carbs, 100grams fat. On Load days I have 200grams protein, 400grams Carbs, 50grams fat. I also have one cheat meal on this day.

People have always said that since I am over 300 that I need 600grams protein but, for me 450-500grams is PLENTY plus will not hopefully have kidney shutdown later in life.

Hope this helps,
RY

I don't know how you do it Ry I wpould just shut down on that small amount food :) I do have friend who is very similar to you and doesn't have eat that much at all to grow.

RY-how about adding some more shakes? Use Maltodextrin too in the daytime shakes; Use oils (I mix flax/canola/safflower) in all except the post workout one. The oils especially are realy dense in calories. I cant say Im a huge eater either, but I force it. Id welcome the thought of a diet too, but I am concerned with strength loss (which I value) and size loss.

I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE I AM STARVING!

Really, I wake up each morning freakin' hungry...If I don't take eca and drink an assload of cold water....my hands start shaking. I am a pig. But.....after reading your post Ry, I am not sure which is worse. It doesn't sound like you get much enjoyment out of food! That must suck!!!! < hahaha.....I am destined to be a huge fat bastard!>:) I did legs at 6am yesterday morning before school. Then I started eating....this is what I had:

meal one....metrx shake 8am

10:30 prep period..meal 2- double chicken breast sandwitch at subway, baked lays potatoe chips, 3 choc. chip cookies...
1:00- met-rx shake

4pm- 1 apple, adams old fashioned peanut butter smeared all over it, 2scoops of protein

7pm- 1lb and 1/2 lean burger, spaghetti noodles, 1can of corn, sauce, baked lays chips
10pm...protein, water....
woke up at 2am, urinated....and....
2am- ate more spaghetti, burger, etc...

CAN YOU SAY .....SWINE?!

Last edited:
This is somewhat of good news!

I have a very difficult time putting on weight/muscle. My frame is weird - small-boned, 6-1/8" wrist circumference, yet "wide" hips/pelvis.

I've eaten similar to Ry with relatively good success BUT I luv my meat! I've always thought that because I can't choke down at least 6,000 calories a day, I will never be big. I've seemed to do OK above 4,500 calories.

xcel

i have a hard time gaining i dont like eating much either. but i dont like being 140 pounds either so i just force food down my throat till i gag. then wait a few mins and eat some more.
lol jethro that aint nothin
heres sunday for me
8am all u can eat buffet
11 a ton of sushi 2 scoops whey
1 steak and potatoe
3 ice cream protein shake
5 half large supreme round table pizza 2 scoops whey
7 1 burger
10 2 scoops whey and some more icecream
12 sittin ther with the jar of peanut butter mmmmmmmmmmmm
lol that was my last day of bulking iam cutting now after all that i was only up 1.5 pounds i was so pissed i was trying to break the 200 mark

crackerjack414 said:
lol that was my last day of bulking iam cutting now after all that i was only up 1.5 pounds i was so pissed i was trying to break the 200 mark
I know that your a "shorty," like me :(

Remember though, we want to get above 200 and not be 20% BF along with it - LOL

xcel

i deal with the same issue as you ry. somedays i just dont want to eat . im 6 weks out, and couple of weeks ago i did just that. no eating at all really. i just picked at my food. i was to tired to lift and to tired to eat. so i was totally ruined for about a week. but that happens to me. i still keep my muscle and i blow up after a simple meal like steak and baked potatoe. so im glad to hear but not glad we have this problem. im doing better now though. eating is back on track but it isnt the boatload like some can eat, which i dont know how they do it.
Josh

i never have anyproblem eating food. i love it. What i do have a problem with is eating clean food. I can't stand eating clean after a while. so i diet one time a year where i cleanup my diet till i can't stand it. Or whenever my shows end . AFter that i am slob. i can't stop myself from eating. (as long as its a good tasting food. ) I would love a 1lb filet right now with a boatload of mashed taters. Followed by a gallon of ice cream. Enjoy

Hey Ry, i'm glad you've found ways to at least help yourself eat more even though you will probably never enjoy it to the point that some of us do!

man i love eating, but i fill up really quick sometimes, which is a real pain in the butt. i need to start drinking more shakes.

good info ry.

jethro, whats up with your posts man, first the deer one, now this one, you keep posting like this makes me hungry as hell, keep up the good work hehe.

JW
wish i still had some deer left. mmmmm

Wow, I would have never thought this, especially with you being one of the "bigger" guys on here. I guess I just assume that in order to get "that big" you have to eat meat, but of course, as in your instance this isn't necessarily true. I guess there is more than one way to skin a cat, eh?

I love steak/chicken and have never had a problem stuffing my face. But, I do get (or at least feel) bloated after eating a big meal.

Thanks for sharing the info, bro...but I certainly dont think its anything to be ashamed of. ;)

-slide

lol excell iam not any where near 20% that was just one of those once in a while things i do iam probely in the 12-15 range iam still seeing top 2 abs and partials on the other 2 lol. hahah

I definitely have a tough time eating. BUT not as tough as you Roy, that sucks.

I am small and yet I am losing fat on 5000 calories on workout days and 4400 on nonworkout days with no cardio at all. It is amazing you don't shrivle up to nothing you being 300lbs and eating less than I do.

Last edited:
I have the same problem as w8's. I LOVE FOOD. I eat almost constantly, but I CAN NOT stick to a diet to save my white ass. After two days of veggies, clean carbs and lean meats, it's time to head for Golden Corral! I stay steady at around 12-13% body fat. I would really like to get it lower, I just don't want it enough to suffer through a diet.:p Plus, I hate cardio and it seems to shrink me up almost instantly. I guess I'll just keep looking like a power lifter:mad: .

Well looks like I will be eating a SHITLOAD of baby food.LOL My wife is 5months pregnant and JUST FOUND OUT TODAY! She compained about her stomach being bloated but, you can't even tell. Pray for a boy guys!!LOL

RY

ry

that mean more pizza for me saturday night at the jr's

congratulations RY. My fiance lost ours two weeks ago. I will say a little prayer that you have a HEALTHY boy.

BigMeaty

BigMeaty said:
congratulations RY. My fiance lost ours two weeks ago. I will say a little prayer that you have a HEALTHY boy.

BigMeaty

Actually I am quite afraid of that too since she has to see a high risk doctor. She had lymes disease before and was on a lot of anti biotics and other shit. I will know tomorrow.

Thanks,
RY

CONGRATS!

Gang,
Ry and the mrs's actually called me today with the GREAT news and i wanted to wish them both the best as its gonna be kinda crazy having a little RY running around but i guess uncle wyldeone will now have to fill little RY in on BIG DADDY RY!LOL Anyways mr and mrs's RY ROID congrats from mr and mrs's wyldeone and I'm soooo sorry i didn't get a chance to call earlier tonight as it was a zoo! please call me tomorrow and fill me in on what you find out at the doc's! your friend always wyldeone.

lol ry I remeber u saying u couldnt have kids. Congrads they will bring alot into your life

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131