over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dieting to get ripped

Shawn Cooke

Banned
Are you supposed to be hungry or never? I'm always STARVING and its really pissing me off. I know everyone's body is different and I still have not figured out what works for me. It's been years and when I attempt to diet off 1% of fat, i'm ALWAYS STARVING....ALWAYS. That's why I can't hang much longer. And ECA stacks are not an option. Ephedrine makes me paranoid and depressed. I do think that lower carbs and higher fats would work better for my body than vice versa. I'm endomorphic around maybe 15% BF and would like to reach around 8% BF. How much cardio am i supposed to do? I'm not interested in being big, i dont take any juice or anything. I just want to get lean. I took some time off training and am back into it. I train 3-4 days a week. Thanks for any input.

Usually when switching a calorie restricted diet you'll feel hungry often. I would do cardio 4-5 times a week for 30 minutes/session.

i would reccomend using some meth or coke to help kill those hunger problems.. hahaa

JUST JOKING!!! i know what you are saying though man, im the same way. usually if your body is lacking somehting you will always feel hungry. make sure your getting enough good fats, carbs, some veggies, and drink plenty of water. i think your body will take a couple of weeks to adapt but then it will get easier.

good luck,

the sibutramine is like ephedrine. its meridia. it will make me anxious, nervous, paranoid, depressed, have a fast heartbeat, heart palpitations, etc. trust me i don't want to feel like that, i'd rather be hungry than feel that way. the modafinil is something new. im always tired and sleepy so that may be a good thing.

sounds like you just need to train more often, like 5 days a week with weights and do cardio 30min on your off days. increase your protein and lower your fats, carbs are ok as long as they are good carbs(oatmeal,rice,sweet potato and any other veggies you want). tank....

I only eat oats for carbs. Should i really lower my fats? I take like 4-5 tbsp of udo's oil for my fats. I thought the lower carbs and higher fats would work better for my body type? I only eat carbs in the morning, pre and post-workout. Should i add a post-post workout meal with brown rice? Maybe that was too much fat and not enough cardio. Right now I don't do any but Im getting a treadmill and will do it 6 days a week in the mornings. I'll alternate between HIIT (like sprints with walking) and with 12% incline at 3.8 or so for 1 hour or 15-20 min HIIT. My hunger is my problem. Anyone ever try Hoodia or Hoodoba? I'd like to add that to my program.

Last edited:
tank766 said:
sounds like you just need to train more often, like 5 days a week with weights and do cardio 30min on your off days. increase your protein and lower your fats, carbs are ok as long as they are good carbs(oatmeal,rice,sweet potato and any other veggies you want). tank....

I'm going to train at night 4-5 days a week. but just 2 days a week of cardio? I know i need more like 6 days a week, 1 hour a day. I won't start out like that but I will build up to it. I'll start with 3 days a week at 45 then 4 days at 45, then 4 days at an hour, each week or two i will up either the time or intensity and days.

I just want to know how many carbs a day to consume. I'm going to stick with just oats because they work great with my body and fill me up well. Should I eat 1g/lb of bodyweight throughout? Or do i need to do low/high days with the carbs? I'll keep the fat intake at around 50-60g/day and protein around 250g.

Do you mean 2 days of CARB loads and 3 days of unloading? Meaning no carbs at all? How do you train with no carbs if that's what you meant? Thanks.

Carey said:
add sibutramine it is no juice and modafinil for lost calories and have enegy, and more protein , and more cardio, and 2 days of loads and 3 days of unloadings

sibutramine
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

modafinil
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...d&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=16179665&query_hl=2
**broken link removed**

sorry my english

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner