over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diference between AAS and HGH?

GreenHornet

Newbies
hey you all. Over the last few years I've been educating myself on AAS. I see all this talk of HGH. Is it that much better than say tren and test stack?

Im still reading and reading and reading some more on AAS'. I don't really want to start reading all the info out there on HGH unless it is really worth trying one day.

can some of you give the short of which is better and why.

Thanks

Hey bro - you are asking about 2 very different categories. Can't really compare apples to apples here. Theres about a terabyte of gh info on this board, so it's a good thing ur here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Research never ends bro! You will never know everything! Its like levels...

Natural
AAS
peptides
slin/GH

Just really depends on your goals...

That's what I pretty much figured. Ill stick to AAS. Still tons of info to learn and take in on that level.

Thanks

Last edited:
I wanted to bump this because I think the op has a relevant question here.

If you guys could add in a couple ml of tren to your cycle each week or a solid amount of GH each week (let's say 5-15 depending on what brand you use), which on would you choose?

Bang for your buck you cant beat anabolic steroids, especially ones like Trenbalone. If youre just starting out and have less than 5-7 years serious bodybuilding under your belt I wouldnt even consider it especially if youre young and still have high GH levels. WHen youre young you usually dont have the extra $$ to spend on GH and the money would be better spent on saving up for a first home.

Once you do use it though youll find it is really good for keeping you lean at doses of 2-4 IU/day. Higher doses seem to build msucle too, but I dont think I got a whole lot of muscle growth out of the 2-4Iu/day. What it did allow me to do was stay really lean and grow muscle at the same time with the AAS. I was able to eat more than ever and still get leaner. Incredible that way, and it made my skin look younger!

SOme guys on here use the high doses and claim a lot of muscle growth when used with AAS and slin. Makes sense.

I do worry about the growth of body organs like the heart when using high doses of GH. Humans that have Giantism caused by a tumor on the pituitary, have high levels of GH and they all suffer bad cardiomyopathy that eventually leads to heart failure and death at a relatively young age. IMO there is something to that.

Don't sacrifice all just to gain an extra 10 lbs of muscle.

Good point maldorf, but I would like to point out that even at a young age, I think 2-4iu of gh is far above the normal natural output of most men.

I think that if you have the means to do it, and you are actually putting in the effort in other places (like your diet and training) then you should go for it.

The organ enlargement is something I think that comes from years and years of high doses.

Good point maldorf, but I would like to point out that even at a young age, I think 2-4iu of gh is far above the normal natural output of most men.

I think that if you have the means to do it, and you are actually putting in the effort in other places (like your diet and training) then you should go for it.

The organ enlargement is something I think that comes from years and years of high doses.

Well, I got the impression that 2 IU/day was about equivalent to natural release at a young age but havent looked into it much. I think it is a big assumption that organ growth only happens after many years of high doses, one cannot really afford to make such assumptions and its always better to be on the safe side. Surely high doses are involved in that medical problem, but the length of time is up for debate. Also, how large a dose?

Well, I got the impression that 2 IU/day was about equivalent to natural release at a young age but havent looked into it much. I think it is a big assumption that organ growth only happens after many years of high doses, one cannot really afford to make such assumptions and its always better to be on the safe side. Surely high doses are involved in that medical problem, but the length of time is up for debate. Also, how large a dose?

Id say 2iu of rips at 36 makes staying lean a little easier for me than when i was natural at 20. Definitely more full and vascular than natural at 20.Having said that my knowledge of training and diet is better now so maybe not a fair comparison. I've always read 1.5-2 iu as a replacement dose for a young man. I believe. 1.5 to be closer but hey, who am i to say.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

What I would like to see

It would be very revealing if we could see information that reveals how much GH is released on average each day for someone that is suffering from giantism. ive looked around but never really found anything. If someone finds something that looks legit post it up!

It would be very revealing if we could see information that reveals how much GH is released on average each day for someone that is suffering from giantism. ive looked around but never really found anything. If someone finds something that looks legit post it up!

That would be very interesting. I've read the problem with that disease, is that GH is continuously secreted from the pituitary (or signaled) and not released in short pulses like in a normal person.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws