over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Difference between 25mg and 50mg Dbol

portman1

Registered
Looking for insight on the difference in sides at the two doses. I ran 50mg dbol ed for 5 weeks last cycle and bloated like crazy, but my AI might have been bunk. Would it be better at 25mg? or would you say to go lower and run it longer?

Stick with 50.. if dbol bloats you you're gonna bloat. I bloat the fuck up on any dose of it with any AI. Pretty lame, but size gains from it are great

Stick with 50.. if dbol bloats you you're gonna bloat. I bloat the fuck up on any dose of it with any AI. Pretty lame, but size gains from it are great

yea the size, euphoria, strength, god-like feeling was unbelievable lol I'll just stick to 50 and try to make my diet a little cleaner

yea the size, euphoria, strength, god-like feeling was unbelievable lol I'll just stick to 50 and try to make my diet a little cleaner

Sounds good.. if youre like me though even with clean diet i look like fuckin mongo on it haha.. i swear nothing in the world makes ne hold close to as much water as dbol.. its ridiculous really, i immediately hold water in love handles and midsection.. weather im fairly lean or not. Absolutely ridiculous.. arimidex keeps bloat off on pretty much anything else. Except dnp.. dnp takes second place lol, and thats with PERFECT diet while cutting

Sounds good.. if youre like me though even with clean diet i look like fuckin mongo on it haha.. i swear nothing in the world makes ne hold close to as much water as dbol.. its ridiculous really, i immediately hold water in love handles and midsection.. weather im fairly lean or not. Absolutely ridiculous.. arimidex keeps bloat off on pretty much anything else. Except dnp.. dnp takes second place lol, and thats with PERFECT diet while cutting

yea I was thinking low dosed t3 with the dbol might keep the moonface away. Thats the only bloat I don't want, last time my dad told me he didn't recognize me haha

yea I was thinking low dosed t3 with the dbol might keep the moonface away. Thats the only bloat I don't want, last time my dad told me he didn't recognize me haha

Yeah my face looks retarded on it lol. Only time i get moonface.. i dunno you could try the t3.. buy honestly i dont think there is anything to elininate dbol bloat. If youre an unlucky one who blows up, it's gonna happen

I can't squat on any more than 30,back pumps insane. The jump from 30 to 40 is ridiculous in this respect for me. It's the difference between a little bit of back pump when squating and not being able to do any house work at 40

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I can't squat on any more than 30,back pumps insane. The jump from 30 to 40 is ridiculous in this respect for me. It's the difference between a little bit of back pump when squating and not being able to do any house work at 40

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hahah i get crippling back pumps too.. and i mean feels like i threw my backout bad enough to fucking cry back pumps from just walking across a store .. they are god awful.. doesnt stop me from squatting though. Although leg days are pure hell and i lie down for a couple minutes taking all pressure ofd between sets.. never will a drug keep me from squatting ;)

dbol dosing really is a personal matter that is largely dependent on the aforementioned cramping/low back pump issue. I ended up settling on 40mg of dbol [though I took mine all pre workout]. Anymore than that and I was entering compromised territory.

dbol dosing really is a personal matter that is largely dependent on the aforementioned cramping/low back pump issue. I ended up settling on 40mg of dbol [though I took mine all pre workout]. Anymore than that and I was entering compromised territory.

Yea I broke mine into 4 even doses. The back pumps were horrible at 50.. I'll start lower an work up

My back pumps on 40mgs of TBOL were crippling, so were the calves. I doubt I'll ever try DBOL.

Anyone have similar problems? I couldn't even make it to school, which is 7 minutes away lol.

think a good muscle relaxer could subside the back pumps on high doses? ive ran 40mg hg but dont remember any back pumps. may have been there but i cant remember

My back pumps on 40mgs of TBOL were crippling, so were the calves. I doubt I'll ever try DBOL.

Anyone have similar problems? I couldn't even make it to school, which is 7 minutes away lol.
I didn't get calve pumps, just back. Now when I ran clen, EVERYTHING cramped lol
think a good muscle relaxer could subside the back pumps on high doses? ive ran 40mg hg but dont remember any back pumps. may have been there but i cant remember

it would prob work but would suck to lift like that

40 mg TBOL preworkout gives me crazy calf pumps too man, and occasionally back but only once in a while mostly calves

Make sure you dose your AI correctly. Man Dbol aromatizes like a beast, i personally know this = /

Depends on quality of dbol. Good stuff -30mg. Avg run-50mg. Everyone's different.

anyone ever use taurine to help with the back pumps? I've read that its quite helpful dosed at 8-10g. it seemed to work a little on designer cycles for me but it may just be a mind trick.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131