advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Difference between Parabolan & Tren Enanthate??

Roughly the same. Shoot either twice a week and you should be fine.

yup almost identical on a molecular level... both Tren with long esters that are almost the same half life...
anecdotally I have seen people liking Hex better due to less sides, I'm not sure though?

After years of trying both drugs, Tren seems harder on the body. Blood pressure, high anxiety insomnia. Para seems to give better results with the bad side effects.

Maybe that's why it cost more. Everyone reacts differently with different drugs.

Be Safe Soldiers Of Bodybuilding

Tren Hex is where its at. Im glad I got to try it and will forever pick hex over any other ester tren.

I love hex cruise on 50 mcg 2 x week with androgel and lose little if any from blasts.

I also used it in the 1980's the real Euro Ampoules and it seemed superior to the Trens ive used of late.

From all the research I have done on tren shows that parabolin aka tren hex is the only tren that was designed for humans. I can personally say tren hex is awesome!! I can feel myself growing in my sleep, ha!

well at the time it was spawned late 60's early 70's i dont remember, the hex ester was, what the french company that manufactured it, used for whatever reason before the company went under or whatever the story was... the parent hormone is still tren... if anything at least back then with the pharm grade you knew it was being made to spec due the extent of involvement, nowadays its really only on the word of the raw source unless someone risks getting a now controlled substance at least in the US, tested for analysis and purity etc since nobody is producing for USP grade medicinal purposes, again... yet

i agree with most on here. tried both, and hex(parabolan) has far less sides for me and seems to be more potent mg for mg. its the only tren i use anymore

Hex/Para > Enan

Tren E = tips the balance toward sides and away from desired results

Tren A = fewer sides, similar results

Tren Hex = never tried it as the hex ester has shown toxicity in certain studies I've read.

i have been taking tren for years. both ace and enanthate. got my hands on some actual parabolan and i must say im way happier with the results from the para than i am with ace/enan. i dont really get horrible sides from ace/enan so i cant say the sides arent as bad but i can tell you the gains are crazy. my strength has increased so much in the short 2 weeks ive been on. im only doing 1/2cc everyday (roughly 300mgs a week)

Mike Hunt that's exactly how I felt about the Para compared to the others most notably Tren E. Just grew better, more filled out, nice look to the Muscle. I stacked it with Primobolan and only 25mg Anadrol and the results were flat out sick:love: Don't know how those items complimented each other exactly but damn it worked!!!

well at the time it was spawned late 60's early 70's i dont remember, the hex ester was, what the french company that manufactured it, used for whatever reason before the company went under or whatever the story was... the parent hormone is still tren... if anything at least back then with the pharm grade you knew it was being made to spec due the extent of involvement, nowadays its really only on the word of the raw source unless someone risks getting a now controlled substance at least in the US, tested for analysis and purity etc since nobody is producing for USP grade medicinal purposes, again... yet

?!?!...ummmm...what?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear