over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Difference for those that tried inj. dbol over oral

Serotonin

Banned
I've used both. In fact I've used real ciba dianabol a long time ago.
They were without a doubt the most potent oral D that I have used
made your piss smell like ronson lighter fluid. I have also used inj real dianabol
in the yellow boxes that were ciba giegy vet division.
I did the best on the inj version as I was able to maintain an appetite for much longer amounts of time . I felt like I held a bit more h2o on the inj version. Strength was probably the best mg for mg of anything I have ever
used. I have tried some oral dbol fairly recently and it just fucked my appetite up in a hurry. Only way I would attempt dbol again would be oil based injectable. The ciba inj d was just 25mg and did not have any site or inj pain at all. That stuff was really potent. T

I hear ya bro. Dbol absolutely destroys my appetite. Looks into livercare and liver armor. Keeping the liver healthy seems to help a tiny bit, and I'll take every tiny bit I can because dbol turns me into a legit anorexic.

This is the reason I want to get some inject.

Edit- Why the fuck is my post #1???? Forum is glitchy.

Last edited:
Someone told me the Dbol was twice as strong as the oral. And if you have appetite loss problems on orals this should fix it.

I guess because it skips the first pass of the liver, and that makes a difference. Just remember its still methylated so keep the cycle short like you would an oral.

I also would like to hear someone that has tried it both ways to tell the truth..
Same goes for Anadrol..

Winny I have alreade tried myself :D

I used the real Ciba oral dbol back in like 86' and I have to agree that it was the most powerful thing I have ever taken. All I took was 5 tabs, so 25 mg, and I blew up fast. Strength and size were great. Thats all I took too, but I was also only 17 yrs old and was my first time.

Later in the late 90s I used Reforvit B as an injectable and tried it as an oral for comparison. I have to say that I actually felt for me that taking it orally was just as good or maybe even a bit better. It felt like taking it orally actually hit me faster. I used to take it right before the gym and I would have lots of extra drive in the gym and had great workouts. So from my personal experience I dont think taking it IM was any better than orally. The most important thing is the quality of the actual dbol itself. That ciba stuff was golden and we will never see the likes of that again IMO.

I got less sides on the injectable but gains didn't seen as good , maybe it was crap gear though as it should be more potent .

As above for inj oxy , again it was the same lab though .

Both were very painfull

I've used both. In fact I've used real ciba dianabol a long time ago.
They were without a doubt the most potent oral D that I have used
made your piss smell like ronson lighter fluid. I have also used inj real dianabol
in the yellow boxes that were ciba giegy vet division.
I did the best on the inj version as I was able to maintain an appetite for much longer amounts of time . I felt like I held a bit more h2o on the inj version. Strength was probably the best mg for mg of anything I have ever
used. I have tried some oral dbol fairly recently and it just fucked my appetite up in a hurry. Only way I would attempt dbol again would be oil based injectable. The ciba inj d was just 25mg and did not have any site or inj pain at all. That stuff was really potent. T

Used both in early 00's. No difference for me. They were both British dragon.
Gotta love dbol

I've never personally used inj. dbol but have MANY close friends who have and the LOVE it! GAULS baby...

The oral version kills my appetite and makes me nauseas. My liver can't handle it. The inject version I feel fine...no sides.

Tried injectable adrol from gauls, worst achne I 've ever seen, like sores that took a mnth to go away and another mnth for the redness to fade.
Tossed it out about half way threw.

inj Dbol is my pitbulls favourtie strength compound with test, EOD shots. Appetite is uneffected, oral i can hardly eat and bloated all the time around the gut.

My dog stayed on inj Dbol for 3 months strait and liver values were good, where as oral dbol or anadrol sends my ALT values into the 90s.

50-100mg EOD is awesome.

Only bad thing is injection everyday.If thats ok then go for the injection version.Its funny how dbol varies from each distrubtor it comes from.My favorite dbol would be the jelfa 5mg push outs.Appetite is awesome and i get afeeling of well being.

I want to try making injectable orals. I did it before with var but didn't use it.

I shot it like twice and then threw it out after a while. I was losing all my hair from juice in general and it was stressing me out. Now its like 5 years later and I shave my head so I would consider doing it again. I forgot how I made it.

Dealing with orals in powder form is a huge pain in the ass. I would throw them in oil and then just shake before each usage, but I was skeptical about the accuracy.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws