YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Difference in gains between insulin pre/post workout VS Slin with Every single meal

desibaba

Banned
For the last couple of months i have been following the mutant insulin protocol. Basically you have 15 IUs of humalog before you train. Since i have been doing that i noticed a much better pump and slightly better gains (i train 3-4 times a week). I have noticed a lot of the much bigger members here take insulin every single time they put something in their mouth. How much of a difference in gains did you guys notice by doing that???

Good thread very interested in this also

. I have noticed a lot of the much bigger members here take insulin every single time they put something in their mouth

like who??

insulin shuttles nutrients , the more insulin you have in your system with nutrients then the more of those nutrients will be shuttled to the muscle.

the trouble comes with guys try to force the body to soak up more than possible , this is why it best to adjust your insulin to your food intake rather than take a ton of slin and try to for the body to use whT it doesn't need

Gunsmith your on top of everything, you should be promoted :D

like who??

insulin shuttles nutrients , the more insulin you have in your system with nutrients then the more of those nutrients will be shuttled to the muscle.

the trouble comes with guys try to force the body to soak up more than possible , this is why it best to adjust your insulin to your food intake rather than take a ton of slin and try to for the body to use whT it doesn't need

So how many times a day do you take your slin? Is it with every single meal?

I believe when i decided to take my first plunge with slin i will do the protocol like gunsmith pointed out and add a small amount before meals and post w/o to accompany my macros i already use, and slowly raise it and see how muchi can use with my current macros and diet without going hypo. This seems very very logical to me

So how many times a day do you take your slin? Is it with every single meal?

nope
10iu Humulin-R preworkout , 25g carbs from Gatorade with 20g BCAA's , 10g Glutamine and 10g Creatine during workout , 50g protein with 30-40g carbs in post workout shake , 50-60g protein , 30-40g carbs in meal 1.5hr after shake.

I've done slin several runs but never more than one shot a day and never longer than 3-4 weeks.

if all works out this off season I'll run it prewokout (5am) and again at 11am on training days with 5iu HGH each time
non training days carbs will be lower and metformin will be tMen with every other meal (half life will cover all meals)

Gunsmith your on top of everything, you should be promoted :D

thank you , but it's nothing that can't be learned here and though a little trial and error

nope
10iu Humulin-R preworkout , 25g carbs from Gatorade with 20g BCAA's , 10g Glutamine and 10g Creatine during workout , 50g protein with 30-40g carbs in post workout shake , 50-60g protein , 30-40g carbs in meal 1.5hr after shake.

I've done slin several runs but never more than one shot a day and never longer than 3-4 weeks.

if all works out this off season I'll run it prewokout (5am) and again at 11am on training days with 5iu HGH each time
non training days carbs will be lower and metformin will be tMen with every other meal (half life will cover all meals)

U don't need more carbs that that wih 10IU slin?

U don't need more carbs that that wih 10IU slin?

me personally no , I can actualy get by with less.

I have found that 7g carbs per iu is safe for ME so I just eat my normal size carb portions and actualy these are a little smaller than normal but when I don't run slin I cut carbs out of last two meals

I have used two different protocols with Humulin-R.

1. 8iu with meal 1, another 6iu 5-6 hours later, with 40-50g carbs in each meal eaten every 2-3 hours.

2. Preworkout: Eat meal #1 including 50g carbs, train 1-1.5 hrs later, 6-8iu Humulin-R 15 minutes prior to training. Train 1-2 hrs. Intra-workout drink consisting of 30-50g waxy maize, 10g BCAA, 10g glutamine, 10g creatine. Standard postworkout meal after.

Both work well for me - the first method yielded the best size/strength gains but also the most bodyfat gain. I probably could have gotten away with a little bit less insulin and fewer carbs. Still, I drop bodyfat easily and decided to stick with it for a few months. I have now done this two offseasons in a row and made large improvements each time.

The second method is what I'm using now while trying to stay leaner. I find that it results in nice but slower gains with little to no bodyfat gain (in fact I still used it this way while dropping about 30lbs of fat very recently). Pumps in the gym are very good, as is muscle recovery. I find it's also a good way to keep strength up while dieting, though I don't know that I would continue using it this way too deep into a prep.

Alot of great info in this thread I am considering slin in the future, this thread has answered some question I had thanks

What humalin r do most people buy the U100 or U500(concentrate)

It looks like you are better off taking insulin multiple times a day instead of just humalog pre/post workout.

And more fat.

Not to pick on you but this is crazy .

Ex. Maintenance calories 2500
Consume 2000 calories use 2iu slin at each meal (assuming 200lbs consume 200 animal protein , keep carbs over 100 keep fats at 50 (including incidentals should be just under / over 2000. Tell me you don't put on muscle while you loose fat. Add cardio (some walking 20-30 minutes) even better. Add gh you can get away w/ 4iu-6iu depending how lean/ long you been on. Then you start morphing like a power ranger. The problem is you have people recommending 10iu that's where you get in trouble. That's just too much it's shuttling way to much. If your depleted and carbing up and your 200+ very lean then you could consider it. But w/out gh and not fully depleted stay w/ baby doses. Insulin is the strongest hormone (I feel) we have . It pretty much makes or breaks you.

Not to pick on you but this is crazy .

Ex. Maintenance calories 2500
Consume 2000 calories use 2iu slin at each meal (assuming 200lbs consume 200 animal protein , keep carbs over 100 keep fats at 50 (including incidentals should be just under / over 2000. Tell me you don't put on muscle while you loose fat. Add cardio (some walking 20-30 minutes) even better. Add gh you can get away w/ 4iu-6iu depending how lean/ long you been on. Then you start morphing like a power ranger. The problem is you have people recommending 10iu that's where you get in trouble. That's just too much it's shuttling way to much. If your depleted and carbing up and your 200+ very lean then you could consider it. But w/out gh and not fully depleted stay w/ baby doses. Insulin is the strongest hormone (I feel) we have . It pretty much makes or breaks you.

2000 cals? Are we a bikini competitor?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner