over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Difference in good generic HGH and the expensive stuff

DrBeefcake777

Banned
I think its Humatrope 36iu (may be wrong here, not well versed in HGH) is ridiculously expensive. Like outrageous.

How many of you use top quality and pay an arm and a leg for it, and how many go for good generics?

Have any of you done both and noticed a huge difference?

I know some guys here that have some great generic HGH based of reviews, and their quality of gear.

Im 34 almost 35 and on TRT and blast sometimes, but Im ready to go for it with HGH. Im thinking 4iu a day and maybe take weekends or 2 days off.

Lots of questions I know, but might as well get comprehensive input from those who know HGH. I know gear very well but am not well versed in the time off some take while using HGH. The 5/2 split seems to get mixed reviews.

So let me know what you think. What split you do and what route you go when buying as far as good generics or the Lamborghini priced stuff.

Ive also heard using less than 4iu is a waste but my buddy uses 3iu on workout days only

Thanks,

DrBeefcake777 aka Evan

When you drop $600 on 100 IU's of a well known Big Pharma HGH you don't only expect, but also wholeheartedly want it to be the best investment you made. Just like with an expensive watch or jewelry, people prone to say they made an investment. Good quality HGH is good quality HGH, generic or not. If one can spend over a grand on HGH a month and not look back, why not.

When you drop $600 on 100 IU's of a well known Big Pharma HGH you don't only expect, but also wholeheartedly want it to be the best investment you made. Just like with an expensive watch or jewelry, people prone to say they made an investment. Good quality HGH is good quality HGH, generic or not. If one can spend over a grand on HGH a month and not look back, why not.

Very true. But some top brands are closer to a grand a month if the dose is high enough.

Ive actually never seen you on here before, but Im about to check you out. Thanks for the reply my friend.

May wanna run a little bitta GH in the near future, so thanks for the question

How old are you? What dose were you thinking? Im gonna go with 4 iu along with test and tren and my newest reason to use HGH besides Ive been waiting for years since I was 18-19 to run it, is I hear it helps greatly with armwrestling and ligament/tendon durability. Likely due to the recruitment of new fibers, if thats actually a thing outside of muscle fiber generation.

I know I can get good generic for $100ish for 100ius bc lets face it, this place has plenty of good sources, but also has a good amount of honest great sources with integrity

Your name reminds me of Oscaros old rep TheRoid.... He was a good ass dude.

I’m doing 1iu x2 in day 4 first time ever.... I’m good here with the current sides and visual change already, rounder fuller look. I’m good with 2 lol

Forgot to add it’s not human grade I’ve posted about it in a guaranteed sponsors thread.

With test though I didn’t notice this magical difference between Rx vs underground.

I’m curious as well as I’m debating running hgh for first time ever.

when do u plan on starting? I would like to see what changes you notice.

I would run just the TRT with it first so you can be able to see what it does. If you run tren, it might not be as easy to notice what is doing what.

I’m curious as well as I’m debating running hgh for first time ever.

when do u plan on starting? I would like to see what changes you notice.

I would run just the TRT with it first so you can be able to see what it does. If you run tren, it might not be as easy to notice what is doing what.

Good point. Throw in some acetate at the end to really dice up. I need to figure out what protocol I wanna run bc I dont want to be a 7 day a week guy. Im thinking a 5/2 split is the route I will go, but I need to research more current literature bc what I know of is a few years ago. Things change as more research emerges.

Good point. Throw in some acetate at the end to really dice up. I need to figure out what protocol I wanna run bc I dont want to be a 7 day a week guy. Im thinking a 5/2 split is the route I will go, but I need to research more current literature bc what I know of is a few years ago. Things change as more research emerges.
The best route that worked for me was 10iu m-w-f post wo - I tryed all other protocols and this worked best for me - the fullness and size I got out of it went away in literally days tho when I stopped

If you have a good generic source and it dosed properly, you’re not going to see much difference vs using Pharma grade. Ive done both and I can tell you that i have the same sides as pharma and the GH serum test i had on Pharma on 10IU was 35 and on generic it was 30. That 5 points is negligible because i could have tested again and maybe it would be higher.

My generic source has been around for years so that’s one check mark in terms of legitimacy and the other is getting labs. My source always get his testes to show that its Somatropin 191AA 4mg (12IU) per vial

I think its Humatrope 36iu (may be wrong here, not well versed in HGH) is ridiculously expensive. Like outrageous.

How many of you use top quality and pay an arm and a leg for it, and how many go for good generics?

Have any of you done both and noticed a huge difference?

I know some guys here that have some great generic HGH based of reviews, and their quality of gear.

Im 34 almost 35 and on TRT and blast sometimes, but Im ready to go for it with HGH. Im thinking 4iu a day and maybe take weekends or 2 days off.

Lots of questions I know, but might as well get comprehensive input from those who know HGH. I know gear very well but am not well versed in the time off some take while using HGH. The 5/2 split seems to get mixed reviews.

So let me know what you think. What split you do and what route you go when buying as far as good generics or the Lamborghini priced stuff.

Ive also heard using less than 4iu is a waste but my buddy uses 3iu on workout days only

Thanks,

DrBeefcake777 aka Evan
i have access to it at cost for a pharm and i still wont buy it. I ran pfizer genos, tev tropin, omnitrope, and norditropin years ago. I couldnt tell the dif between 2 iu's of that stuff versus 4 ius of a good generic. I know someon will argue with me. But I honeslty couldnt tell a single thing...and it came directly from a USA pharm.
I would rather run good LR3-IGF1 all day over HGH....though I do run generics with IGF all the time.

i ve tried both (gh pharma from geno & huma), no difference for me. You need to find a good generic. You ve some on PM.

i have access to it at cost for a pharm and i still wont buy it. I ran pfizer genos, tev tropin, omnitrope, and norditropin years ago. I couldnt tell the dif between 2 iu's of that stuff versus 4 ius of a good generic. I know someon will argue with me. But I honeslty couldnt tell a single thing...and it came directly from a USA pharm.
I would rather run good LR3-IGF1 all day over HGH....though I do run generics with IGF all the time.
That's interesting. I've believe it's the first time I've read that opinion. If I may ask, how do you use it (dose, situation) and for long before taking a break?

That's interesting. I've believe it's the first time I've read that opinion. If I may ask, how do you use it (dose, situation) and for long before taking a break?
Lr3 100ug a day buy 2-4mg and run it ED until you run out.

Be prepared to up carbs or else you’ll go hypo

GH is far superior though. Running lr3 without GH is analogically like running tren or EQ without test...

PS I miss dr beefcake :)

I'd rather become a vegan and do yoga instead of lifting than inj IGF-1 LR3/DES =) Kidding.
Lr3/DES are not bioidentical hormones, with no clinical data, everything we know about the use of this chemicals in vivo is bro-science, these peptides have been always marketed for lab use (petri-dish studies etc). Whoever say the peptides perform better vs Recombinant Human IGF-1 can't back it up with any REAL clinical/scientific data. There's no info what receptor LR3/DES bind to, it's safety, will LR3/DES trigger immunogenicity (antibodies) etc. HGH or Recombinant Human IGF-1 have been on the market and scientific scene for many years and their side effects and mechanism of action is known.
We all do whatever we want with our body as at the end of the day we are the ones who deal with the consequences. Just my thoughts.

RS

Lr3 100ug a day buy 2-4mg and run it ED until you run out.

Be prepared to up carbs or else you’ll go hypo

GH is far superior though. Running lr3 without GH is analogically like running tren or EQ without test...

PS I miss dr beefcake :)
whats you igfLR3 and gh pinning timing like around training. I love the combo as well, but always interested in others protocols

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131