over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Difference in good generic HGH and the expensive stuff

Not all drugs are FDA approved. Right now there is a "do not compound" list which is pretty self explanatory. If its not on that list and the FDA approved raw material supplier sells it then its going on right now all over.
There are tons of peptides out that are not FDA approved but are being prescribed by physicians through compound pharmacies. Here are a few (I cant say all of these are not FDA approved- I need to research which are and are not. Im just saying here is what is coming from pharmacies for human use)
GHRP 6/2
Sermorelin
BPC-157
Thymosin Beta 4
Thymosin Alpha 1
LR3-IGF1
PT-141
IPAM
MK-677
there are tons upon tons more too. I know not everyone one of those is FDA approved (pt-141 I believe just got approved last year) but they are available.
This is my last post on it as well. I didnt mean to redirect the thread off topic from the OP original intent.
Interesting igf1 is being prescribed when people say it doesn’t work only real increlex

but I’ve used igf1 and it made me crazy full didn’t check igf1 levels though

I think its Humatrope 36iu (may be wrong here, not well versed in HGH) is ridiculously expensive. Like outrageous.

How many of you use top quality and pay an arm and a leg for it, and how many go for good generics?

Have any of you done both and noticed a huge difference?

I know some guys here that have some great generic HGH based of reviews, and their quality of gear.

Im 34 almost 35 and on TRT and blast sometimes, but Im ready to go for it with HGH. Im thinking 4iu a day and maybe take weekends or 2 days off.

Lots of questions I know, but might as well get comprehensive input from those who know HGH. I know gear very well but am not well versed in the time off some take while using HGH. The 5/2 split seems to get mixed reviews.

So let me know what you think. What split you do and what route you go when buying as far as good generics or the Lamborghini priced stuff.

Ive also heard using less than 4iu is a waste but my buddy uses 3iu on workout days only

Thanks,

DrBeefcake777 aka Evan
HGH is the game changer yes , but you need real one and enough dosages . if you want to build muscle with hgh you need over 8ius 3x day post workout ( and if is real pharma HGH ) , if not you need much more . The more you use the more IGF you create and the more you grow . Small dosages like 2 or 4 ius only burn some fat nothing more . IGF levels high is what build muscle

I've used both generic and rx Hgh . If it's good generic to me you can barely tell the difference, but I've also used Igf1 lr3 from about 15 years ago from a legit source and I can definitely say I got better results from using IGF1 Lr3 than using any of the hgh

I've used both generic and rx Hgh . If it's good generic to me you can barely tell the difference, but I've also used Igf1 lr3 from about 15 years ago from a legit source and I can definitely say I got better results from using IGF1 Lr3 than using any of the hgh

Yea legit LR3 has a profound effect but it's temporary and wears off fast, your body builds a tolerance to it quickly. I wish it weren’t the case because I look amazing on LR3, I really only use it before a vacation or some other reason I want to peak.

HGH is the game changer yes , but you need real one and enough dosages . if you want to build muscle with hgh you need over 8ius 3x day post workout ( and if is real pharma HGH ) , if not you need much more . The more you use the more IGF you create and the more you grow . Small dosages like 2 or 4 ius only burn some fat nothing more . IGF levels high is what build muscle
is that 24iu a week minimum?

really only use it before a vacation or some other reason I want to peak.
How would you do it then? Was going to do the same this year but I have zero experience with it.

was thinking of implementing it at the end of a cut, trying to fill back out while using ~60mcg or so.

How would you do it then? Was going to do the same this year but I have zero experience with it.

was thinking of implementing it at the end of a cut, trying to fill back out while using ~60mcg or so.

Funny you should ask because I’m about to utilize some as I’m going to Mexico in a couple weeks. The stuff works great it pulls water off you better than anything I’ve ever used and it makes you look super 3D but the effects wear off fast, for me personally it’s no more than a couple weeks then a steep downward slope of diminishing returns .

So pretty much start using it the week before you want to peak. 40mg split dose in whatever part I’m training that day.

One other thing I will say, the brand makes a HUGE difference. Some of it is trash and doesn’t do much at all.

Funny you should ask because I’m about to utilize some as I’m going to Mexico in a couple weeks. The stuff works great it pulls water off you better than anything I’ve ever used and it makes you look super 3D but the effects wear off fast, for me personally it’s no more than a couple weeks then a steep downward slope of diminishing returns .

So pretty much start using it the week before you want to peak. 40mg split dose in whatever part I’m training that day.

One other thing I will say, the brand makes a HUGE difference. Some of it is trash and doesn’t do much at all.
You use it IM in the trained muscle?

You lose the 3D and hardness afterwards I assume?

Yep IM in the muscle, but I don't think it actually needs to be run that way it's systematic. Yea it's completely temporary, more than anything I've ever used....that's my experience at least.

No need to be injected in muscle trained.
I feel effect during 6 weeks.

It all depends on your susceptibilities to side effects from the generics. If more susceptible then the generics aren't much use especially if getting sides that just wont go away on 2 iu/d. In that case 2 iu of a quality US FDA approved pharma brand will likely be better tolerated leading to a better experience. If, on the other hand, you get relatively low amount of side effects on 6-8 iu of generics then youc an get away with the less pure form rather than spending 3x more on a pharma brand. That's one way to look at it.

No need to be injected in muscle trained.
I feel effect during 6 weeks.

It takes 6 weeks for you to feel the effects of IGF LR3? You're talking about GH right?

It takes 6 weeks for you to feel the effects of IGF LR3? You're talking about GH right?
No after 6 weeks, the effects disappear.
Yes for HGH

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner