over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Different Testosterone esters

MikeyBrah

Newbies
Brahs,

So I've been pondering this for a while and I'm really starting to become inquisitive.

What is the additional benefit to using blends with multiple esters (Sustanon 250, various "house" blends, etc.) versus a single ester like Cypionate, Enanthate, Propionate, Phynlpropionate, etc.

With the quicker release of the shorter esters you will feel the effects of the T faster. With that said i prefer test e or c as they are easier to keep stable T levels with less pinning frequency.
Brahs,

So I've been pondering this for a while and I'm really starting to become inquisitive.

What is the additional benefit to using blends with multiple esters (Sustanon 250, various "house" blends, etc.) versus a single ester like Cypionate, Enanthate, Propionate, Phynlpropionate, etc.

This is what I had concluded however I was not positive.

In short my initial thoughts were that while the Testosterone does have a different ester it won't bind any differently to the receptor sites except for the fact that it will bind quicker.

And to make sure, because it's not binding any differently (except faster) it's essentially producing the same results. Is the correct?

Any other input?

With the quicker release of the shorter esters you will feel the effects of the T faster. With that said i prefer test e or c as they are easier to keep stable T levels with less pinning frequency.

In short "yes":D

I would beg to differ, being the fact that sustanon was designed to keep levels stable for TRT purposes with way less frequent pinning

An ester with shorter half-life allows more space to testosterone g/g...

Exemple (this numbers are hypotetical since I don't remember them exactly):

T prop: in 100g you got 90g of testosterone and 10g of prop ester
P cyp: in 100g you got 75g of testosterone and 25g of cyp ester

got it?

I would beg to differ, being the fact that sustanon was designed to keep levels stable for TRT purposes with way less frequent pinning

Have you used sustanon for trt purposes - it is horrible imo.

Also, sustanon is not regularly prescribed - cyp or und is. This suggested that these esters are better at keeping blood levels stable

Imo blends are dumb..I like single esters way better for me less sides with single esters.Sust has the deca ester in it which makes timing pct much more of a pain in the ass.Newbs should stay with single esters.But at the end its all TEST so fuck it

Last edited:

So you believe sustanon will keep levels steadier then test e or c with less pinning frequency? I agree it was originally designed for trt with a pinning frequency of 2 to 3 weeks but that wouldn't cut it for most that I know.

An ester with shorter half-life allows more space to testosterone g/g...

Exemple (this numbers are hypotetical since I don't remember them exactly):

T prop: in 100g you got 90g of testosterone and 10g of prop ester
P cyp: in 100g you got 75g of testosterone and 25g of cyp ester

got it?

And this means two things;

-The drug gets absorbed quicker
-You absorb more of the drug

Right?

Brahs,

IMO its just stupid make something complex out of something that dont need to be. To unpredictable. So the short esters in there you get a small amount of the test quickly but diminish quickly too so if ya inject weekly weres the stable blood levels??? If ya inject more frequently may as well do a short ester b/c there are some in there anyways.

I say pick a ester and dose accordingly

In the long run I never saw any better results out of blends and did not really feel much different either. Im of the opinion too to just stick with cyp or enanthate. The mixes are also a bit more painful post injection for a few days because of the shorter ester in there.

Also, sustanon is not regularly prescribed - cyp or und is. This suggested that these esters are better at keeping blood levels stable

the with their "intended" is they were ALL off to begin with... sust is mainly used outside of the US and when they initially designed it it was for an injection once every 3-4 weeks.. which later in history proved WAY off... same goes for here in the US with Enth and Cyp it was first intended on an injection once every 2 weeks... again later in history proven WAY off.. probably from sust getting so many bad reviews in trials from the intended design not jiving is why US probably never really adopted it as a viable hrt option..

ideally if you pin sust 1x/wk with the given esters it should work ok since the prop is gone after about a day or two, with PP and isocap dropping after 3-4 days and the deconate dropping out around the 6 day range...

half life of enth is about 4 days with cyp being closer to 5 days... generally speaking... so ideally you can still pin 1x/wk and not notice too much drop off but ideally you should pin 2x/wk to keep more stable...

It is in Europe, Sustanon isn't made in the US;)

the with their "intended" is they were ALL off to begin with... sust is mainly used outside of the US and when they initially designed it it was for an injection once every 3-4 weeks.. which later in history proved WAY off... same goes for here in the US with Enth and Cyp it was first intended on an injection once every 2 weeks... again later in history proven WAY off.. probably from sust getting so many bad reviews in trials from the intended design not jiving is why US probably never really adopted it as a viable hrt option..

ideally if you pin sust 1x/wk with the given esters it should work ok since the prop is gone after about a day or two, with PP and isocap dropping after 3-4 days and the deconate dropping out around the 6 day range...

half life of enth is about 4 days with cyp being closer to 5 days... generally speaking... so ideally you can still pin 1x/wk and not notice too much drop off but ideally you should pin 2x/wk to keep more stable...

Awesome Post...I believe the two longer esters fall of a little later like 5-6, 10-11 something like that but great post

Last edited:
ManoftheWorld is spot on. Personally I have always preferred single ester products to multi ester ones. This largely due to many multi-ester compounds not having a balanced mix between short and long esters. Although I do like sust. I liked weekly dosing of sust but you would need to use a fair amount to begin with. Although due to the inclusion of it's short esters it would make sense to run it ed or eod. Test is test but the esters can make a difference... rotation of aas is very important in my eyes.

Mixing things up can be great but when if I do I prefer to use multi estered products with similar half lives. An example is I will be using sustavolt soon which is 300mg per ml (100mg test c, test e and test d). That to me is a perfect product for bulking up and well everything. Short esters tend to hurt alot more and ed injs can get old but obviously when I try a short high dosed blast they are my only options. There is a time and place for everything depends upon various factors.

Awesome Post...I believe the two longer esters fall of a little later like 5-6, 10-11 something like that but great post

I used to think the same until a ways back i found this study on deca saying the mean half-life on avg 6 days unless I am interpreting it incorrectly...

Pharmacokinetic parameters of... [Acta Endocrinol Suppl (Copenh). 1985] - PubMed - NCBI

from there it made sense for the once weekly dosing but as elvia mentioned a high enough dose to really reap benefits if your going to blast or cycle...

out of curiosity though for sust i've been debating putting the low hrt dose for cruise to test... just 125mg once a week for the sust with deca @ same protocol for joints health...

test e but btwn 150-175 and pinning 2x/wk has always been my staple since started cruising, same for deca at the avg 100/wk for joints... but figure I can always add a lil adrogenic bump of tren or mast at 50-75/wk to make up for test being lower too...

Great thread. I'm normally a single ester man, given the fact that my HRT Dose is Test C.. But I'm not apposed to using a blend now and again.

I was getting BP issues from multi esters in the past and never knew why. So I experimented with different increments and timing of injections.

With Test. blends I Found that pinning every third day was best for me. Last time I used Sust. I was pinning 325mg every 3rd day and I was happy with the stability I had from it.

I tried doing 150mg EOD day and it raised my BP and made me less comfortable then E3D. I didn't like once a week because I would get a good rush from the Prop, but it only lasted for a day or so.

I used to think the same until a ways back i found this study on deca saying the mean half-life on avg 6 days unless I am interpreting it incorrectly...

Pharmacokinetic parameters of... [Acta Endocrinol Suppl (Copenh). 1985] - PubMed - NCBI

from there it made sense for the once weekly dosing but as elvia mentioned a high enough dose to really reap benefits if your going to blast or cycle...

out of curiosity though for sust i've been debating putting the low hrt dose for cruise to test... just 125mg once a week for the sust with deca @ same protocol for joints health...

test e but btwn 150-175 and pinning 2x/wk has always been my staple since started cruising, same for deca at the avg 100/wk for joints... but figure I can always add a lil adrogenic bump of tren or mast at 50-75/wk to make up for test being lower too...

I could be wrong, just thought it was longer...I like regular esters to hit faster blends for one and done every 5-7 day injections

Both test prop and test enanthate or cyp cause high testosterone serum concentrations shortly after injection, addition of test prop to test cyp or anant only increases the initial undesired testosterone peak and worsens the pharmacokinetic profile.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131